Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default could use a little phero advice for first date

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I met this girl the last night, and I\'m planning on calling her in a few days to ask her out. I just recently bought some pheromones and I was wondering what you guys think might be the best idea to put on for the first date. I\'ve got SoE, AE, NPA and APC. I\'ve only done a little experimenting so far, and haven\'t really found anything that I know works for me. The night we met, I had put on 2 small dabs of NPA (neck), 2 drops of AE (neck) and maybe 6 inches total of SoE (neck and wrists), but this was about 4 hours before we met. We got along fine (good eye contact, both kept the conversation going) but I really didn\'t notice anything that could have been a hit (no DIHL, excessive touching, fingers through hair...), so I\'m not sure if the pheros had any noticeable effect. Anyways, I just wanted to ask what you all think would be a good mix (or stand alone) to wear. Also, wouldn\'t mind a few pointers on how to let her know that I\'m interested in being more than just friends (without being pushy or making her feel too uncomfortable if she\'s not interested). Little background: She\'s 28, stylish, cute as hell, german, and seems like a nice girl (but not too nice!). I\'m 30, laid back, and way too often give off the vibe that I\'m happy to just be friends (aka \'nice guy\'). Thanks for all your advice!

spyro

Default Re: could use a little phero advice for first date

APC/NPA 8:2

Phero Pharaoh

SoE + NPA. 2 dabs of NPA on your neck covered with SoE. Might wanna apply some SOE to your wrists and arms as well. SoE is something that \"gets your foot in the door\", then it\'s your time to make your move (start a convo) and keep it going for a few minutes. This will give her exposure to the NPA you have on.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks EXIT and krtel.
    I don\'t have an atomizer at all, so pretty much the only thing I can do is drops or dabs. How many drops/dabs do you think would be good for your suggestion, EXIT? I\'m guessing maybe 2 dabs of NPA : 8 dabs of APC. Anyone else?

-spyro

Phero Pharaoh

For SoE + NPA. Put on 1 dab of NPA on each side of your neck, accounting for 2 dabs, and roll some SoE over them. You can also try three dabs, but start with two. By the way, 2 drops of NPA = very close to the potency of 2 drops of Primal.

With APC, you should buy yourself an atomizer, (I guess you could dab it on, but I\'m not too experienced with APC) and you can make yourself JB#1, a very sucessful blend of APC and NPA e.g. 7 APC : 3 NPA. According to the cookbook, 2 sprays is enough!

- Krish

krtel,

There\'s a problem with rolling SOE over NPA, and that\'s cross-contamination of product. The roller ball of the SOE bottle will pick up small quantities of whatever is on your skin and mix it into the remaining contents of the bottle.

One way to alleviate this, especially useful when applying on wrists and arms, is to dab the NPA on and encircle the dab with SOE and rub the two products together with a fingertip.

This is more difficult to do on the neck, unless you\'re using a mirror. Without a mirror, just reverse the order of application, rolling the SOE first, and dabbing the NPA after. Use a different finger for each subsequent dab to avoid getting SOE in your NPA.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Hey! Your right. I didn\'t think of that. Couldn\'t one just remove the roller top and just dab on the SoE instead though?

- Krish

krtel,

You could do that, but it\'s a bit more work, and you increase the risk of spilling the SOE. At @$50 / bottle I\'m more inclined to keep the roller cap on there unless I\'m mixing with it.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information