Thanks Dr and everyone for the

good wishes......Just got my internet back 5 minutes ago..........As you've probably seen on the news.....it's a

mess down here. Food supplies are low but getter better...still can't get milk.....It's like a war zone....the

stops lights are out ...causing chaos....when you find a supermarket that's open...there are tons of people....the

lights are out...you're walking around with minimal lighting ....they have generators to run the register, I guess

but not much else.......cash or check only....the shelfs are bare.....people grabbing what they can...boxes and cans

mostly....nothing cold or frozen of course. As trucks come in with food stocks they're bringing them in and

people are grabbing them from out of the boxes off the floor.......before they can get them on the shelfs.... and

the lines for gas remind me of back in the day...lol.

I'm about 5 miles from Palm Beach....roughly 50

south of Port St Lucie. It was a huge storm and as you know the effects of which have been wide spread. Thank God

I'm one of the lucky ones who' has gotten back power and water. At first we were supposed to boil water (if you

had the means and didn't have bottled) we're good today though.
I've got to hand to the city and state and

FPL.....their doing a great job. I still have friends close by who haven't gotten their power back. but it's an

enormous task. All in all it was a pretty scarry experience. There were a few moments when I thought my building

was gonna give...and with me in it!
DR Maybe I shouldn't have put on the Pheros ...Couldn't get rid

of that B$#%& Frances..........she just kept on hangin around Somehow in the middle of all this I managed

to get one nasty cold so that hasn't helped....and my car got a few scratches from flying debri......other than

that ....I'm very lucky ...Of course my new Chikara was shipped on....I think last Thursday........and I don't

know when I'll be getting my mail....Oh well...Thanks again to all ...Jazsy