Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default COMBO EXPERTS PLEASE...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I WAS THINKING OF TRYING ONE OR BOTH OF THESE COMBOS..2 BOTTLES OF STONE LABS AFA OR 1 BOTTLE OF PRIMAL MIXED WITH \"FRESH BLUE MUSK\" OR \"X\" OF THE BOD MEN\'S FRAGRANCE LINE..WHAT DO YOU EXPERTS THINK???I\'M STILL WET BEHIND THE EARS WHEN IT COMES TO MIXING PHEROS WITH COLOGNE...

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: COMBO EXPERTS PLEASE...

HEy MLS,
    Do not throw a whole bottle (or two) of a phero product into a big mix that you yourself have not tested. It could be a big waste of money. Go small. Try a Dram here and a Dram there. I have tried the AFA from Stome Labs. IT was actually the first time I saw the DIHL thing. But it has a somewhat soapy smell. I mixed it at a rate of 1 part AFA to 3 parts cologne. I believe the cologne I used was TSar for that one. But I still prefer the Edge and the New Phero Additive.
    TCO

**DONOTDELETE**

THANX FOR THE WISDOM TCO..PERHAPS YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN GIVE ME A LITTLE BIT MORE.I\'VE BEEN SEEING THE INITIALS [DIHL & LOL] QUITE A BIT ON THIS WEBSITE..AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY STAND FOR!!!!CAN YOU HELP ME?????ALSO..THE AFA HAD A SOAPY SMELL BY ITSELF OR WHEN MIXED WITH TSAR???

**DONOTDELETE**

DIHL was a term we invented lucky us MLS it means Deer in The Headlight Look, (dopey or lovesick) in other words it is a female look that they have when they see the best looking \" so to speak guy that they have ever seen, (Pheromones at work) and lol (laughing out loud) is a chuckle in real life something funny hey MLS which country are you from because different countries have different internet speak so to speak well i hope this helps you out also a combo that i wonder has anyone tried is Realm for Men+andro+The edge that would be a real weird one but it might or might not work interesting idea though

Thread Information