Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    King of the coupons!

Default Re: HERE IT IS!!! 12 LONG PAGES OF HITS...OR LIES

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Chestnuts roasting..on an open fire.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Chestnuts roasting..on an open fire.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Who is Chest and why is his nuts roasting on fire? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Who is Chest and why is his nuts roasting on fire? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Chest is a crackhead with a peg leg, from out of the Bronx. He owed a dealer by the name of Poebean from Brooklyn, for more than a year. Why his nuts are roasting on fire? Come on...you can figure out why now, can\'t\'cha? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

I'm in the mooooooood for

Bumping! Anybody seen Phantom!?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

MoE stuff for BOTTOMFISH's AE

ideas.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

Bumped for that JasonLSJ

fella! More to come.

P.S. Will the owner of this mix please stand up....

SOMEBODY'S VOODOO MIX

(They wouldn’t say what the results were. It probably attracts aliens.) Alright, I've got a good mix, with a very

interesting side-effect that was so weird I won't describe it. One other forum member knows what side-effect I'm

talking about, and I want to see if any other users experience the same. The mix, called 1234 for obvious reasons,

goes like this: 1...Part P10, 2...Parts NPA, 3...Parts Attraction, 4...Parts APC. This yields out to .249 mg/ml

mones, about 40% stronger than JB#1, with a little bit less -none and a little more -nol. I think 2 sprays is okay,

3 would be flirting with overdose. Let me know what you think, if anyone has all the components to make a

batch.

... would like to know what your findings were? Yup, after all these years ... I wanna know.

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Bumped for that

JasonLSJ fella! More to come.

P.S. Will the owner of this mix please stand up....

SOMEBODY'S VOODOO MIX (They wouldn’t say what the results were. It probably attracts aliens.) Alright, I've

got a good mix, with a very interesting side-effect that was so weird I won't describe it. One other forum member

knows what side-effect I'm talking about, and I want to see if any other users experience the same. The mix, called

1234 for obvious reasons, goes like this: 1...Part P10, 2...Parts NPA, 3...Parts Attraction, 4...Parts APC. This

yields out to .249 mg/ml mones, about 40% stronger than JB#1, with a little bit less -none and a little more -nol. I

think 2 sprays is okay, 3 would be flirting with overdose. Let me know what you think, if anyone has all the

components to make a batch.

... would like to know what your findings were? Yup, after all these

years ... I wanna know.
    Well thanks for bumping it for me my fellow fella What is your personal

favortie mix Mobley?

King of the coupons!

Wink

Memoriessss ... of those hits

stories of days gone byyyyyyy!

P.S. I'mma Chikara kind of guy!

Banned User

For those of you who are too lazy to

search for what seems be massive hits for some, here's a good thread to look at.

I don't know if bumping is

frowned upon here but it's a good thread and maybe reading it will give some ideas or things to experiment with

myself included.

I'm glad you all liked JB#1. I see

JBX worked for some people too. Remember the old JBX. You didn't know if you were going to attract humans, dogs or

anyone at all. I wouldn't believe any of these stories if not for experiencing these results myself. Ironically I

haven't made a batch of JB#1 in about a year or more. I have to get back to it because it was the best one for me.

JBB was good too but not as good. I still must say the Edge bottle is great for spraying pheros. I remember my first

eperience. It's actually kind of scary somewhat. All these women were checking me out and that was with APC.

TE didn't seem to get me a lot of female attention but made men overly friendly and polite. Once I was just

waiting in line at a Chinese resturaunt and for no reason a guy was grabbing a tray, he looked at me and gave me

one. I was like "thanks". He nodded, then got his food and left. It was all wild. If I had been smarter I would've

been wearing these to work when I got gigs but for some reason there's only been a few times I had mones when I was

working. BTW, I suggest cutting and pasting MOBLEYC57's post into MS Word or Apple Works and printing it out as

somewhat of a phero hit reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by biteme
    So anyway, I got my first subtle, yet visible reactions with

this. I waited an hour after applying and went to Border\'s and hung around. I was checking out a magazine and

stood rather close to this woman who looked like she was in her mid 20\'s. A few seconds later, she had put the

magazine she was reading down and walked away. As she walked away, I noticed her wrinkling her nose as if something

smelled bad.
    I got some nice hits and some rather odd hits in Borders. I'm sitting in Borders (doing

my JB#1 thing) and this attractive woman goes to the counter. She was a cutie in one of those Ally McBeal style

business suit, but unlike Calista this girl was thick.

She looks around for a seat (there where plenty) then

ask is it okay to sit with me. I look around at empty chairs but I'm like sure. She sits down and I continue typing

on my laptop. Soon she says "You want a piece?" and offers my some of her sandwich. I decline (having a distaste for

$4.00 sandwhiches anyway).

Eventually we get into a conversation about business. She's extremely interested

in business and doing whatever it takes to get ahead including (she alluded to) prostitution. Now my mouth drops as

this comes from her and she seems very strong in her stance. I look around to see if anyone hears this. She comes

back to this several times in the conversation. I looked at my watch and said I had to go. She gives me her cell and

we never talk again.

Another time was similar but not weird. My computer was dying so I asked this lady if I

could sit by her. At this time I felt like a pimp, not because I had on 'mones but because I had my new Powerbook,

so I was "techo-chic" or whatever. So she strikes up a conversation and tells me all about her business endeavors.

She worked in Japan doing television. We talked for a long time. She me me her card then went to work. I miss these

kinds of hits. They were fun.

-The Bat
    Last edited by jambat; 11-23-2005 at 09:50 PM.

King of the coupons!

Bump to the 2006 power!

King of the coupons!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57
    Bump to the 2006

power!
    I AIN"T gonna bump no'mo wit'a big fat woman!

You bumbin' this thread again

MOBLEYC57? I just noticed my odd Border's hit was in this thread a few post up.

-Bat

King of the coupons!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jambat
    You bumbin' this

thread again MOBLEYC57? I just noticed my odd Border's hit was in this thread a few post up.

-Bat

Yeah, Bat, I am. It seems that a lot of newbees start asking the same questions at the same time. I try to

bump'em all once I see bunch of newbees asking those old questions to keep the elders from typing "do a search!

It's been beat to death."

Nice to see you hanging around again ... I still use JB1!

I was good to catch some info on

Perception as I've never tried it and I just recieved a couple of gel packs with my order.

-Bat

King of the coupons!

And again ... more trouble.

lol This thread brings back memories.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

King of the coupons!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jose View Post
    lol This

thread brings back memories.
    Geeezus! You're still around!?!?

You're one of my favorite

HEROES ... had it not been for you, my credit card/bank account would be full!

What's new in your mone

world ... have you toyed with A7?

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    Geeezus!

You're still around!?!?

You're one of my favorite HEROES ... had it not been for you, my credit

card/bank account would be full!

What's new in your mone world ... have you toyed with

A7?

I'm always around lurking like a ninja warrior in the shadows. Actually I've been

experimenting with scented A7 and unscented . I apply them separately every 2 or 3 days at work. I get the

usual minor hits every once in a while, but one big hit is a woman at work who usually wants a big hug from me in

the mornings. She never used to act like that until I started wearing them.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread Information