Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    King of the coupons!

Default Re: my experiences so far

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sorry Jose...I\'m stuck in the house from a total hip replacement my friend. Was thinking about going out last weekend, but didn\'t. My time is coming. Funny how you ask...I normally look for your post on here. You are one of the few that I keep a keen eye on. You didn\'t see my post...\"JOSE ARE YOU THERE?\" something like that. I\'m walking without my walker now...hopefully soon my friend, hopefully soon. Thought this list of others hits would be contributing to the forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Tater!!

\"GEEEEZ!! You definitely need a cover scent.\"

hee hee [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Yea, I found out the hard way ! One time, I tried to purposely OD with 3 drops of NPA and no cover scent. I was hoping for some amusing reactions. Like people running away from me as if I were the black plague itself. But got nothing !

upsidedown (I think that\'s his nick) had a good point when he told me that not everyone will react visibly to an OD.

Thanx for your advice, Mobley ! I hope you recover from your surgery soon so you can go \'exploring\'.

Probably miss that post mobley. Get better and start giving me those stories. I haven\'t worn Pheronmones in about a month but there is a convention coming up soon. EW mixed with some ethanol and Cologne is my next big test.

King of the coupons!

It was because of you I went with PI/m, and I have had lots of hits, and I\'m not letting PI go!!! I only call it hits when it ends in a kiss, sex, or someone approaching me that I haven\'t flirted with. I get approached all the time wearing PI, but I\'ve gotten three out of no where kisses from JB#1. I mean I was just talking to people, and they just leaned forward and kissed me. Oh yeah!!! Those are hits!!! Anyway...Thanks!!

King of the coupons!

Wait a minute!!!! You haven\'t worn mones for about a month!! What\'s going on? Did something happen, or did you just decide to take a break? EW mixed with some ethanol and Cologne is next...what\'s making you decide to take that route? I was thinking that EW with that old Jovan Musk might work as well, reading all the lastest post on EW. Wish I had the funds to just order everything on Love Scent!!!

I don\'t use my Pheromones for the workplace or going to the store only for social events and conventions. I\'ve had my Ethanol brown bottle from my chemicals set for a long time, if this stuff is so potent(EW) it would make sense to use it. Covered with a Cologne scent would mask that alcohol smell.

King of the coupons!

Default Re: HERE IT IS!!! 12 LONG PAGES OF HITS...OR LIES?

Ahhhhh....hits anyone? Hi!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Just bumping!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

poor mobley hope you get better fromy your hip

King of the coupons!

Thanks - I\'m fine. Done with my walker, and walking with my new kane!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Just bumping it up! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Wheeeew! Sure is getting cold out!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Sure wish I had some extra bodyheat! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

No kidding! it\'s 45 here tonight... and I\'m in the \"south\"!!
    With a little luck I\'ll have a hot blonde bed-warmer tonight [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

DAMN YOU!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Chatty -nol

I stopped wearing anything but copulins for a couple of weeks and pretty much decided not to wear any other products. I received a bottle of lavender with -nol with my last order, and I liked its smell, though, so ... Monday I put some on, along with my usual mist all over of very diluted EW.

Well. Imagine two halls in the shape of a T - my desk is at the point where the left hall and the stem of the T hall intersect. Down the stem of the T, that hallway, are the bathrooms, the copier, and the pantry where the refrigerator, coffee and tea are. So people pass my desk constantly from both directions, to get to the copier, bathrooms, and refreshments. Sometimes they say hi, sometimes they don\'t.

With -nol on, every single person that passed my desk said hi, and many stopped to talk who don\'t usually. I even saw a couple of guys headed down the hall stop dead in their tracks and careen toward me, then stand there chit-chatting about nothing in particular for as long as I\'d make eye contact and then some.

It\'s amazing. The difference was significant.

I\'m putting this in the \"hit\" thread, on the assumption that \"hit\" can be defined as \"seeing results.\"

King of the coupons!

Hellooooooooo!!!!!! Anybody here!!!? No!? Guess not. Just checking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Mobley - you\'re a crack. LOL
    973 bottles of mones on the wall
    973 bottles of mones LOLOL
    ......at least I finally got a full member [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

RscuRngr! Excuse me!!? Crack!!!? As in Crack head!!!? Not!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Full member eh!? Cool! \"You have proved yourself worthy of Mad Scientist capablilities....you may leave now Grasshopper.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Tater!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

no no no no not crack as in crack-head! crack as in crack-up [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] as in you make me laugh.

cuddlebear

I always thought they were referring to my ass-crack ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

I know you weren\'t talking about the dangerous stuff my friend. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I was just trying to make someone/you smile. It\'s cool! You\'re cool! Keep laughing...it\'s a good thang! Tater!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

just say no to crack cuddlebear

**DONOTDELETE**

rofl

you boys are out of control....

cuddlebear

Entertaining bunch aren\'t we, red? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I like it when you\'re funny.

**DONOTDELETE**

funny how!?!? funny like a clown?!?! like I\'m here to f*king amuse you?!?! tell me how am I funny?!?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    glad you\'re enjoying it FTR
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, you didn\'t know?

Yes, of course, that\'s right. You\'re here to amuse me, entertain me, educate me, enlighten me ...

Nice job on the funny bit. You\'re doing really well.

**DONOTDELETE**

that was courtesy of Goodfellas [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

That was a good movie.

cuddlebear

Wait a minute!!! When she said \"I like it when you\'re funny\" she was talking to me. Me as in re:cuddlebear ... look up top ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] We are amusing, no? Cuddles [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

fine you can have her \"you are funny\" post, but I want her \"you guys are out of control\" post. we can work out visitation privilages later. maybe a mon/wed/fri exchange, and then every other weekend. I\'ll have my people call your people and pencil in an appointment to work out the details. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

Now that was clever ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information