Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default please enlighten me

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i dont have trouble talking or becoming friends with girls but i am always the \"friend\" kind of person. never the boyfriend or whatever. so would SOE help me reel em in and open them up more

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: please enlighten me

Well, I am in the same situation as you. It would really help if I knew how old are you are. But anyways, even with that problem, I still wear all three pheros, and I get nice results. However, looks like you need a *none based product because of the \"friends only syndrome\" . SoE is very nice. I just got mine and already get hits. While SoE is VERY good, it\'s not the main thing you need since you say making conversation and friends with girls is not a problem for you. However, I would still wear some *nol and even some *rone (SoE is made of these two.) just for backup. Buy yourself some NPA when it gets back in stock, and apply it with SoE and you\'ll be on your way. 2 dabs of npa on the neck, covered with SoE, and some SoE on your arms. Thats kinda expensive. Like $80. If you wanna spend less, I suggest going with Alter Ego, which is $50, and has all three pheros and people report nice results. Anyways, the choice is yours. :-) Of course there are more choices, but I only presented what I think highly of [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

- Krish

Thread Information