Close

Phero Pro

Default Is it me, or is it the mones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve pretty much come to the conclusion that pheros really only give me an edge. Had real nice clothes on today, had my hair cut yesterday, and I had more results without pheros today than yesterday WITH pheros (apart from a nice rubbing from a female hairdresser which I of course enjoyed as hell!). Smiles, a LOT of smiles and tipical body language (you know: hair flips, wetting lips), even though I wasn\'t particularly interested.

To be honest, I\'m not particularly interested in women at the moment. Before you start telling me I\'m nuts, please consider that my main goal with pheros is to make things a bit easier when I decide I like someone and want to let her know. If such a situation doesn\'t come up, I generally only wear them to \'be liked\'. I just wear them to attract people, to make women AND men more at ease with me. I do not feel the need to make people look at me in awe, only to never see them again. (it\'s fun though).

Clothes, hair, being confident, having a nice smell, and above all: humor: that\'s the way to be attractive! I\'m still not giving up on the mones though, but when I read reports like how wearing mones may lead to hair loss, it really makes me think whether I should continue wearing them. I never smoked once, never used drugs, rarely use medicines (only in really serious cases): all in all, I like to keep away from anything that\'s either addictive (besides liking girls and women a lot and sports), or destructive. Most other people manage to find themselves a woman whatsoever, even without good looks, a lot of money, or even humor. Mones should probably be used to get as much f*ucking as you want, but for appealing more to other people, I sometimes have my doubts. Or like franki says: the road to failure is to please everyone!

Banned User

Default Re: Is it me, or is it the mones?

Actually I didn´t came up with that one. I read it once in one of Whitehall´s posts and he had the saying from some famous marketing guru.

Phero Pro

I know it wasn\'t from you: I also had heard it from someone else somewhere( dunno where). But it was in your signature, so...

Journeyman

MaxiMog:
    I\'ve got the same feeling and attitude towards this -mones. Generally, to be more \'liked\', smell goodl, a more confident me, socially more powerfull and respected by pears and friends, also being seen as friendly and thus naturally being seen as attractive. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
    -Walter Lippmann

Phero Dude

Macmers, if you desire to be respected by a fruit(pears), does that make you some kind of fruitcake? For me, I am content to simply eat the fruit.

Enlightened One

The desire to be liked by fruit can be turned to ones advantage if we know this will happen we can use it to our advantage as and when we see fit, its doesnt make us fruitcakes just fruiteaters.

Thread Information