Close

Thread: EW!

Phero Pro

Default EW!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just got my EW yesterday, and thinking about using it. It really stinks like bad cheese, and after I spilled a very (very!) small amount on my hands I had a really hard time getting rid of the smell. Dangerous stuff indeed!

I read about a mix of one drop of EW to 15 ml of water. Would that be good? Instead of water, I\'m thinking about using essential oils however. Jojoba oil with 3 drops of a very good synergy I have. It\'s called sensual, and has all the major essential oils that increase sexual interest: Ylang Ylang, Patchoui, ginger, black pepper, rosewood, and several others. I think the smell of one drop will pretty much be neutralized! I\'m applying bout 5 ml of the oil over my whole body (so in all, that would be about 1/3 drop of EW. this may be much, but most of it is covered by clothes.)

Any recommendations, warning and whatnot I should know about EW. What kind of results do men looking to attract women get?

Default Re: EW!

I\'m going to cross-post this here - sorry for those who\'ve read it in the woman\'s forum, but it probably belongs here as well...

Ok. I have done some calculations. I\'ve come up with a range of application for EW. Actually, it\'s pretty broad, but I\'ll break it down.

My mix:
    0.018 ml (4 drops from the teensy little needle of a 0.5 ml syringe) in 30 ml of healing garden tangerinetherapy body spray. The lemon balm, citrus, peppermint scent covers EW quite nicely. Dosage: 1 to 2 sprays from one of Bruce\'s atomizers. I\'ll spare you the math. Dosage is 0.09 to 0.18 mg EW (expressed as concentrate, and yes, I\'m glossing the fact that ml EW <> gms EW).

Womans mix:
    Two drops (I gotta assume what that means, I\'ll go with 30 drops per ml) in one ounce cologne. Dosage: 4 drops (again, I\'ll assume 30 to the mil). Works out to 0.29 mg EW. Makes sense to me. I\'ll bet Woman is more comfortable smelling like pussy than I am [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] She\'s using a smaller fluid amount of a more concentrated mix - her cologne provides better coverage than my body spray. Yup. Yup.

MadMaxx:
    2 - 3 drops into an ounce of fluid. Dosage: 4 to 20 drops. Quite a range. At the low end, it\'s the same as Womans, 2 drops in, 4 drops worn, 0.29 mg EW. At the high end, 3 drops in, 20 drops worn, we have a whopping 2.2 mg of EW. MadMaxx, boldly going where no one has gone before... No wonder you\'re getting such intense responses, MadMaxx!

As a point of reference, I made my Lucky Pants [tm] with 2 sprays of a 1:100 (10 mg/ml) dilution. That would be about 0.3 ml, or 3.0 mg EW. But that was applied to cotton fibre, and I\'ll bet the rate of disbursal was relatively low. Interesting...

Phero Pro

BUMP!

The main thing I want to know: 1 drop to 15 ml of oil with a nice sexual scent: good or bad idea? Will it still be possible to smell the EW? I would use about 5 ml of oil spread over my whole body.

That sounds pretty strong to me!

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

The main thing I want to know: 1 drop to 15 ml of oil with a nice sexual scent: good or bad idea? Will it still be possible to smell the EW? I would use about 5 ml of oil spread over my whole body.

<hr></blockquote>Let\'s say a drop has a range: at the low end, it\'s one of my 0.0045 ml drops from my little teensy syringe, at the high end, it\'s yer typical 0.05 ml of water. You are going to put one drop into something, then use 1/3 of the result. Right? So:

0.0045 ml * 1.00 g/ml * 1000 mg/g * .33 = 1.49 mg EW
    0.05 ml * 1.00 g/ml * 1000 mg/g * .33 = 16.5 mg EW

(See? I said I was glossing the density of the stuff...)

You have a range, depending on drop size, of 1.49 to 16.5 mg of EW. Compared to the ranges I posted earlier, that\'s a whole lotta stink. Will you smell the EW? Uhhh, yeah...

I\'d use a _real_small_drop_ [tm] ... that would put you in the high range of what MadMaxx is wearing.

FWIW, I\'m getting the brain-dead male response at 0.09 mg...

Banned User

\"It really stinks like bad cheese\"

I was just going to say, hey i wish it smells like cheese, to me it smells like sh$t! Then I searched for my little bottle of EW (carefully stored) and I smelled it and yes indeed, it now smells like cheese! MUCH better then when I first got the bottle! Some of the stories here on the forum about the \"aging\" of EW are apparently true. Now that the smell is not so bad anymore I feel encouraged to use EW. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

In some previous post, it was guessed that the indole was mutating...

**DONOTDELETE**

Whatever the hell kind of cheese you guys are eating, I hope I never run into any...

Phero Pro

That\'s why we say BAD cheese. I never eat bad cheese, but that don\'t mean I don\'t know when something smells a lot like bad cheese...

Banned User

This cheese smell is very pleasant compared to the original fecal smell that smelled SO bad

Enlightened One

Thanks for the work guys im thinking of an order very very soon and this diluation work will make it easier for me to find a starting point to work from.

Thread Information