Close

Phero Guru

Default an OD from 3 years ago

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I read long ago that pheromones will linger even after machine washing your clothes ( I tend to put my APC on clothing instead of skin except in sexual situations) however that \"dry-cleaning\" will kill the pheromones. Although I\'m certainly no scientist, my experience is that this is true.

Once, while on a trip to be with my girlfriend, upon flying back from NY to Tampa I discovered that my nearly full bottle of APC was broken in flight and the stuff spilled mainly on a nice pair of dress pants. They were absolutely reaking of the perfumy stuff and it was annoying to say the least. Well, these pants require dry-cleaning so I decided not to get them cleaned and let them sit in the closet for what was likely about 4 months. At this point my Aunt died and I needed to attend her funeral (again in the greater NYC area). I needed my goto weddings/funerals outfit. I found my dress pants and noticed that the perfumy smell was practically non-existent now. Well, to make a long story short, extremely attractive stewardesses were hitting on me, old ladies at the funeral were fawning over me (most of whom I had never met before), and my two female cousins (my dead Aunt\'s daughters), one of whom had always been more or less \"cold\" to me, the other the opposite, were almost annoyingly flirtatious with me as we drove back from the funeral parlor. On the flight back, the greeting stewardess invited me to sit in the front row and we chatted the whole way back to Tampa. There were other incidents as well.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: an OD from 3 years ago

wow, if apc works that good after all that time, i need to get a bottle of it and use it immediately!! pheros will last in clothes, if i spray the edge on a shirt and wear it a week later, i still get hits just fewer...speakign of the edge, i love that stuff..its so damn rough and the hits are sexual

Journeyman

koolking:
    Nice thread here....[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
    -Walter Lippmann

**DONOTDELETE**

true koolking1

similar thing happened to me with pi-m. i had the bottle in my pants pocket and it spilled all over them. didn\'t think anything of it at the time. after maybe two weeks i wore them last saturday to a club and this chick who i was standing next to just asked me to dance and was chatty as hell. so was her friend sexy chicks indeed. i went ahead and looked for other women and asked this one sitting down by herself. at first she was hesitant but then as i got close to her she was like, yeah why not. after \'bout two songs she glanced and i looked over at who might have been her boyfriend. man i just f$#*@ing laughed in his face he couldn\'t do a damn thing. later after the club closed i called one my chick friends to come and pick me up. we headed to her place and she was like putty all over me.

i\'m telling you i don\'t think i\'ll wash them pants for a while...

Thread Information