Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair Loss?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Hair Loss?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I did a search but didn\'t pull up anything conclusive, yet I\'m pretty sure this subject was discussed somewhere.

Thing is, it seems to me I\'m losing more hair when I shampoo than I used to - could just be that it\'s longer now than it\'s been in my adult life -- but even still ...

Could this have anything to do with pheromones?

Default Re: Hair Loss?

Others have noted a change in the oiliness/dryness of their hair from using pheromones, A-1 in particular.

Maybe you\'re cranking out the dihydrotestosterone now?

**DONOTDELETE**

um...crankin\' out the which? (I can only go up to five syllables...)

While you\'re out here - re your cocktail - do you make your own liquor or buy it online? There\'s one made with tequila, I see, but only that one so far in a cursory search.

I\'ve been using PI/w, sometimes with SOE, and my hair is drier and I do seem to be shedding at a higher rate...

FTR and Whitehall,

Believe it was I who reported unusual dryness of hair, but that was with direct application of A1 mixed into gel and used repeatedly. Haven\'t noticed that I\'ve lost any hair.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I\'ve noticed increased hair loss. Recently, I\'ve been spraying edge on the back of my head where I don\'t lose hair.

I also use essential oils like rosemary, tea tree and ylang ylang, and others, to encourage hair growth and prevent loss. I have a formula I\'ve revised over the years. It works. You can make your own by studying aromatherapy, or by trying those three basic oils. I recently started combining it with the skin biology product:

http://www.folligen.com/

My hair loss has stopped and reversed. My ex-girlfriend stopped her hair loss as well with my mix. I use it topically and put it in my shampoo.

**DONOTDELETE**

A penny for your formula...

Phero Pharaoh

Hmmm, I think I\'ll think twice before applying it to my hair. lol.

- Krish

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

who told you about my \'secret ingredient\', krtel?

Phero Dude

Anything which increases testosterone can produce hair loss.

Phero Pharaoh

A little birdy did. Tough luck! lol... kidding. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

Enlightened One

Makes my hair grow more go figure.

Journeyman

Just a question..so, is not it necessary to apply the phermones to the hair to loose it?....

Thanks

Enlightened One

Really irrelvant just some of us cracking a few to many pheormone jokes, it wont have any effect on hair loss, remember these things (pheros) raise other peoples hormone levels to enable and drive them to express more and more intense sexual behaviours and through the wonders of the human brain and its need to associate everything in the external environment it associates that horniess with those around and mostly those who have the synthetic pheromone love potion number 9s on.

Phero Dude

Watcher, are you certain that pheros only raise other people\'s hormone levels??? Anyone??? Is this true??? I have my doubts.

I was going to bring up the hair thing too. My hair is drier than it has been in a long time. Also, I had a major fallout happening in July(I\'m 32 and have quite a bit of hair). I am also quite concerned that this whole phero thing could be f#cking with the hormones in my body, such as increased T levels and DHT levels. So, does anyone know whether -none or EW is going to increase T in the wearer??? What do you think Whitehall???
    I should also mention that I do not apply to hair. I have really nice healthy long hair that I don\'t want to damage by spraying alcohol on it.

**DONOTDELETE**

MadMaxx, I\'m in the same situation. My hair\'s so thick it\'s a phenomenon - it takes my hairdresser on one side of my head and an assistant on the other side to blow it dry, and generally in the next chair up to three people have been blow dried by the time they\'re finished with me. So it\'s not like anybody else would notice. But it\'s really, really dry lately and I can see thin spots at my temples, and more is in the drain when I wash my hair.

I have my serious doubts as well about the hormone effects on the user.

Phero Pro

I also put Ylang Ylang, Rosemary and Tea tree in jojaba oli in my hair. It\'s quite good IMO! Bergamot is good when you have gray hair.

Increased testosterone results in increased hair loss. Of course there are other factors like diet, too!

Phero Pro

Why would the pheros NOT mess with the wearer\'s hormone levels? I certainly believe they do!

**DONOTDELETE**

I also think they do. When I do a mix and have the product under my nose for some time (especially with a concentrated product like AE), I get a metalic taste in my mouth after maybe 15 minutes (no I`m not tasting it !). I believe this is associated with some hormonal responce. When I did try to wear APC/w on its own, I noticed a clear temperature raise in my body that lasted for hours, then again, this effect took about 15 minutes to start. If people can smell it, you can smell it too and of course you`r under some effect too. The only difference is that you know why you feel that way and they don`t.

Maybe that`s why some people noticed that some brand or mix have no or almost no effect for the first fiew days and then it start working. Maybe our body addapt to the phero after a fiew days.

Banned User

\"Maybe that`s why some people noticed that some brand or mix have no or almost no effect for the first fiew days and then it start working. Maybe our body addapt to the phero after a fiew days. \"

Yes, that´s exactly what many of us had with none products. Our minds and bodies had to adapt to the fact that we were suddenly (way) more alpha/dominating.

At first our body thinks the extra a-none around us is from another guy, so we will feel (very) uncomfortable. After some time this will change and you will get used to the extra -none as if it was your own.

Well, at least that´s the way I read about here on the forum and the way I experienced it!

Phero Pro

Alchemist and franki: that\'s my idea as well! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

\"I also think they do. When I do a mix and have the product under my nose for some time (especially with a concentrated product like AE), I get a metalic taste in my mouth after maybe 15 minutes (no I`m not tasting it !).\"

Some time ago, in the former forum, I posted a comment about the \"metalic taste\" and no one else seemed to have noticed it. Are we the only 2 that have experenced this??

**DONOTDELETE**

No, I experience it too. I reported it in reference to PCC.

Journeyman

Hi there,

What about the hair growing slower, perhaps....Did anybody notice that?

Journeyman

A was also wondering if those having this problem are wearing phermones everyday. Perhaps, we have to wear it less often continue enjoying its benefits. I do not know wich product in particular they are using...perhaps, this is related to only one or a few products...

Phero Dude

Franki, as for your theory, there is no truth in it at all for me. I was NOT uncomfortable in any way when I started with -none products. Things were fine for a while, THEN, it started turning me into a hostile animal. I couldn\'t wear it because I was seriously worried I was going to kill someone. My body and mind was not ever going to adapt to wearing some of these products such as PI/m. So,my experience offers no support for your theory. What you are saying may be true for some, but I don\'t think you can generallize. There are countless factors such as what pheros you are talking about, what each person is to begin with; chemically, personality-wise, etc.

Phero Dude

Re: temperature. My temperature has clearly risen, permanently. I wear the pheros everyday. I didn\'t notice anything different before EW, but now that EW is a part of my life, I\'m a walking radiator. Fall is here and the people around me are wearing sweaters, but I am a bit too warm in a thin short- sleeved shirt!

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Re: temperature. My temperature has clearly risen, permanently

<hr></blockquote>Same. I\'ve always run hot, but pheros make me sweat.

Banned User

Did you run hot when you applied EW, Bassman?

NPA/edge make me so hot I literally can\'t sleep unless I wash them off.

EW doesn\'t quite effect me as badly, but, yes, about 15 minutes after I put it on, I can feel myself getting hotter. My hands are very hot, the rest of me warms to varying degrees. I think I\'ll go get one of those in-ear thermos and actually try to measure it...

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, some of us reporting feeling more pumped up in the gym wearing cops. If this is due to higher testosterone levels, then it probably will cause increased hair loss.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information