Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Warning Pheros scare young gals!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I went out with 18 year old girls with my ae+ the edge combo, and there were a few that went crazy, they wanted to eat me. 2 girls from that bunch who were less mature, didn\'t seem to be attracted.
    that happened like 5 times i used my combo, then i went on a cruise and the only girls were 15-16, i am 18 by the way, i used my combo the whole week and the babes basically ran away from me, I thought that there was something wrong with me because my combo used to work in my city, so what do you guys think, does pheros intimidate younger gals?
    cause if i am not overdosign cuz my dose made great impressions in my city, it can\'t just turn out to make things worst right?
    so please let me know what you think and if you have had similar experiences, do you recomend me to stop using pheros with young gals?.

Default Re: Warning Pheros scare young gals!

My guess is that these younger girls are suddenly experiencing sexual attraction for the first time or so and they don\'t know how to handle it so they run.

Especially disconcerting to them is that they are experiencing this attraction to a total stranger so it\'s freaking them out even more.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah i wonder if women who come across us pheromone users actually have an orgasam, which might explain some of the more odd behaviours reported such as needing to rush of to the toliet, or bouncing their legs up and down or putting their hands between their legs, and for young girls they gotta go and do that thing that they do when they get wet lol

**DONOTDELETE**

If I can weigh in on a related subject, it seems to me -- in my admittedly limited experience -- that it\'s the women who are \'really ready\' for childbearing who are the most influenced by pheromones. After all, sex at its heart is about procreation.

When I think about the three women who\'ve responded most strongly to me while I was wearing pheros, every single one of them wound up being a first-time mother within a year to a year and a half. It\'s not that other women DON\'T respond -- they do. Rather, it\'s the greater degree to which women who are all juiced and ready to have a child respond.

I\'d be glad to read any opinions anyone has on this subject.

**DONOTDELETE**

there is some truth to that. Also I think that females with a high sexdrive respond more, regardless of age. Because I know just two days ago a girl that wouldn\'t let me do a thing to her for over 2 months let me in down there and on top and all over. I was using PI with jasmine e-oil. and a little PF. Now this girl is young (as I am 18)...nevertheless she is freaky, so there you go.

Carlos-

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'ve noticed the same thing with young girls, they get almost intimidated, like they don\'t know how to handle it or something. They won\'t approach you, that\'s for sure, you have to be the one to make the move. They don\'t seem as friendly and open at first, but it gets better as you go along and they get used to it. I get numerous DIHLs and giggling from older girls, but yeah, the 15-16 year olds are a way different story. I think I\'m gonna study this further as soon as school gets back in. Should be the ideal testing grounds. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah you guys have a point the younger ones (im 21 next week) certainly respond differently i know from personal experience that most of the women that come onto me are at least above 22 and upwards which is good for me cause i get the attnetion of all the older women lol, but yeah the younger ones really do run for the hills as fast as they can, probably they cant handle it to well and are a bit shy and anxious

**DONOTDELETE**

why didnt you warn me why????????!!!!!!.
    Let me tell you, this european girls were 15-16 they kept hanging out with my brother and cousin and doing some stuff, everytime I aproached them, they seemed like they found me discusting, even though i am kinda good looking, and they didnt get used to because we were the whole week on the ship and nothing happened to me, it was supposed to be like Titanic.
    So the final question is \"would you recommend not to use pheros with young gals??
    \" what ages are affected the most? i am 18 by the way.

**DONOTDELETE**

I worked in a setting with mostly employees and young girls who were
    placed in confinement. I wore pheromones to increase my activities and conquests with fellow adult staff members. It worked well but the young girls picked up on the pheromones scents and often asked me what do you have on? Please tell me your colone, etc.
    I believe that some young girls pick up on the pheromones and get confused with the impact. If I were you i would look into laws in your area concerning, jailbait because I watched many adult males sent to prison for seducing young females.

**DONOTDELETE**

my God i\'m only 18 years old and fell in love with that Italian chick.
    so badly that now im studying italian to live in Italy some day and find girls like her.
    talking about crazy stuff huh? is not that crazy if you think you can make a life out there then you must try it.

**DONOTDELETE**

common people keep posting your experiences with young gals getting scared!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Happens all the time to me, but im a little older now, well keep the stories coming
    Bump

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, the funny thing is, although young gals may seem scared at first, if the pheros are working and I have the right combo, they always open up when you start talking to them. One other thing: my theory is that young girls are more sensitive to pheros, so that AE+TE combo that worked so well for you in the city might be overdosing for younger gals, Tse. Also, try using just the Edge on its own. When AE gets hits, it gets huge hits, but it doesn\'t always effect everyone in the room like the Edge does. I\'m still testing the AE+TE combo as well, what dosage do you use?

**DONOTDELETE**

i use the 1 spray of the edge+4 drops of ae on ears and neck, for close encounters this seems right without overdose, i have used the edge by itself and no results, i have use ae by itself and i have seen few reactions.

Thread Information