Close

Default Up date.my sex test mix works on gay and bi women.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok I tryed it 1st night.I put a drop of this mix of mine on and covered up the smell with more perfume.I went out with my husband to eat.The waitress even before she took our order reached out and touched my leg and made a comment on how she loved my pants.Then she keep\'s comming over through out dinner to talk to me.Didn\'t even notice my husband.Took my orders and forgot his.Even forgot his coffee,said \"oh did you want some too?\" when he asked where it was.It was like this woman was totally in to me.Then on fri. I went to a girls only party.All the girls were Bi.And I knew most of them.Well when I walked in I was almost attacked!These girls were all over me!A cat fight even broke out over me that night! WOW!I went to a local bar later with a couple of the woman.They keeped telling me how horny I was makeing them.In the bar no men came on to me.It was like I wasent even there!But women,it\'s like they can\'t keep their hands off of me.I put this mix I made on and gay and bi women can\'t leave me alone!Men don\'t even see me!And women who are not gay or bi want to talk to me and be my friend.I put some of my mix on my husband and he went to work bartending and claimed he made the most tips ever that night but didn\'t notice anything special about the way any women were acting towards him, or men for that matter.I think I hit on something that only affects women on women.So if your a gay woman or bi I think this might work.Try the mix the way I made it then only use 1 drop and cover with more perfume and see what happens.This is crazy!I wanted to make something to drive men crazy,but I\'m driveing women crazy instead.Go figure.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Up date.my sex test mix works on gay and bi wo

Wow. Can\'t wait for Frenchie to read this. This is cool.

Stranger

Default Re: Up date.my sex test mix works on gay and bi women.

Hi coyoterose,
    Interesting results you had there. I will save Frenchie some time by asking ...what exactly was your mix this time? I read your prior posts but couldn\'t figure out what the mix is. Thanks for sharing!

The killer EW Sex Test Mix #1 was...3 drops love scent pheromone additive,1 eye dropper full of AFA,3 drops of EW, then the cover scents were...2 to 3 eye droppers full of each,musk,vanilla,amber oil then some L\'air Du Temps perfume to fill the small bottle that I had.Eye droppers were 0.9ml that I used.Then you shake it real well each time and use only a drop and put on a nother cover scent on top of it all.It worked for me on getting gay and bi ladies.I\'d really would like to see how it would work on a nother woman wanting to pick up chicks.Let me know.

Phero Enthusiast

Default we love you !

hey Coyoterose, are you serious ? Have you discovered the killer mix for girls ?
    I\'ve got all the products you mentioned - I\'ll try it as as soon as I can and tell you what happened. See if the girls here in Paris will react...
    If it works we\'ll call it by your name and you\'ll have a special room in the phero museum [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img])

Just a few other questions :
    - 3 drops of EW is very much (at least for the smell); what was your bottle\'s content ? 15 ml ? 30 ml ?
    - did this stuff work the very first time you wore it ? or did it work after several applications (how many ?)
    - how long did it take to have an effect on people ? (between the time you applied it and the first confirmed reactions)

Thanks for this post ! Affaire a suivre...

Frenchie

PS : what is an eye-dropper ? (I have no english dictionary and I don\'t know what it is).

coyoterose,

I read your posts with great interest. Since your mix seems so effective in attracting gay and bi women, it stands to reason that your formula, or a variation thereof, may be useful for men wishing to attract bi or straight women. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I just got a bottle of new Pheromone Additive \"for woman\" through the returned products page and I LOVE the smell of it. Contrary to what I\'ve seen previously posted, it really smells nothing like nPA for men, other than a nuance of Androstenone in my opinion.

First I want to make absolutely sure that the label on your nPA bottle says \"For woman\" on the bottom line to the right of \"5ml\". Please say it does, because I\'m very anxious to try this stuff out in a mix.

Secondly I want to reiterate frenchie\'s question about the total capacity of the bottle that you filled with \"L\'air Du Temps\" in order to get a handle on the final concentration of EW in the total mix. Not being a woman, I\'ll probably want to start out with a considerably lower concentration than you used.

What you made was essentially a concentrated fragranced additive, and having all the active phero ingredients myself, I\'m hoping that I can come up with something with a men\'s scent that will have similarly astounding results.

Nice Work!
    Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Bottle of NPA was the one for women only,3 drops.I also used a full droper full of AFA.The bottle that I used to put my test mix in was a .14 fl.oz/4 ml roll top bottle. I just put all the pheromones in the bottle with the scented oils that I got from love scent, then I toped it off with my own perfume of L\'air Du Temps.It still had a very strong scent.So I only used a swipe of the roll top on my neck and covered it with more perfume,and then rubed it all over. The glass droper I used for mixing was a 0.9mil size droper.Also remember I used 3 drops of the EW.That\'s a LOT!I didn\'t know any better,but the stuff is a killer everytime I put it on.No men,but LOTS of women.Remember,I also tryed it on the husband just once and he didn\'t notice any reaction from women or men,but he did make a lot of tips while bartending that night.We don\'t know if it was due to the mix or if it was just busy that night.All I can say is try it and see if it works,and let us know what happens.But Be Careful!

Default Re: we love you !

Ok first off a dropper is a small [this one being 0.9ml]glass suction device with rubber top.Bruce tells you to get them in a drug store or you can get them in a health food store.Try to get the kind that shows the ML on the glass.The test bottle that I used to put all the pheromones in and to fill with scented oil and perfume was a roll top .14 FL.OZ/4 ML size bottle. Also see post below.I used NPA for women in the mix.There was a ? about which one I used.And yes the reaction was very quick.Also after a short while it even made some women dizy! PS... My spelling is not the best and this board does not have spell check on it.

coyoterose,

WOW!
    That\'s a seriously concentrated additive from the EW standpoint!
    But since you ARE essentially using it as an additive, even though you\'re really applying it separately, I\'m guessing that the OVERALL concentration of EW comes out in the \"one part per several hundred\" neighborhood.

That sounds a whole lot less scary than three drops of EW in 4mL !

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

hi Coyoterose,
    thanks for your post.
    I have made your killer mix, but I must say I don\'t like the scent of musk and vanilla - might make me sick... I will try with something more tonic, like mandarine for instance. (I used a syringe instead of an eye dropper, it works as well).
    Can\'t try it these days, I\'ll have to wait for an opportunity, but this shouldn\'t take long.

Frenchie

Phero Guru

CoyoteRose\'s news is fantastic. We can\'t wait to order the right stuff and try it out. For you bi or lesbian ladies who already are intimate with one another, try putting a teeny dab of Scent of Eros Gel on both your upper lips just below the nostril - there\'s a bit of a feel good high and should our experience be applicable to all, you will totally be into each other for hours on end. Bill and Sue

**DONOTDELETE**

<<<... try putting a teeny dab of Scent of Eros Gel on both your upper lips just below the nostril -...>>>

- Uh ... would I be able to meet any of your bi or lesbian friends who have two upper lips?

Phero Guru

What do you have to trade??? OK - haven\'t had my daily joint yet and am still polluting the air waves with brain farts.

Two upper lips............that could be fun! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What are AFA and EW? I\'m new to the list and don\'t know the abbreviations very well.

AFA stands for Androstenone Fragrance Additive. It can be found on the \"Stone Lab\" page.

EW stands for Essence of a Woman. It is not really a product yet. Just an experimental batch of copulins board members have been beta testing.

Bruce

King of the coupons!

Madam Rose - The killer EW Sex Test Mix #1 was...

NPA - male or female?
    AFA - male or female?
    Musk, vanilla, amber SPMO - male or female?

Thanks!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Anyone seen Madam Rose?

NPA-WOMAN
    AFA-is for man or woman
    musk,vanilla,amber SPMO-is for man and woman

King of the coupons!

Rose love...a few more questions on your first EW mix. This is the mix: O.9ml dropper, and .14 fl. oz/4 ml bottle for the whole mix.

YOUR FIRST EW MIX: 3 DROPS OF NPA/W, 1 DROP OF AFA, 3 DROPS OF EW, 9 DROPS OF SPMO MUSK OIL (vanilla, musk, and amber 2 to 3 drops each), and then you filled your bottle up with your perfume, shake well, use one drop, and add cover scent. Correct? Now...were all of your drops a full 0.9ml dropper drop, including EW, or were they 1 ml drops? I read where you typed that you used a FULL dropper of AFA, and it made me wonder if everything was a full 0.9ml drop. Could you break it down for me....drops/full dropper on each product please? Like:

3 DROPS OF NPA/W drop or full dropper .09?
    1 DROP OF AFA you said a full dropper .09?
    3 DROPS OF EW drop or full dropper .09?
    9 DROPS OF SPMO MUSK OIL (vanilla, musk, and
    amber 2 to 3 drops each - I went with 3), drops or full
    droppers .09?

Your help and information is appreciated Rose. Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information