Close

Phero Pharaoh

Default Possible results from TE!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was at Target and I passed two REALLY REALLY hot blondes. While I was going to the check out counter, I saw those two were also checking out, so I went to the same one as them. Within about 8 minutes of standing there and talking to someone else, one of the two girls looked at me. Then she looked at me, this time staring, for a good 40 seconds. Then she turned back, and looked again. Then the girl next to her started acting the same way. They looked at me at least 5 times, for the longest, about 1 min. I was only wearing 6 dabs of TE w/ a Cool water cover.

Would this count as a hit or even be classed as DIHL?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Possible results from TE!

hell yes it was a hit!! the TE is one of the best damn products i have ever used..a few squirts in the hair and the women go crazy!! its my new favorite...only problem is that it really seems to piss alot of guys off, but who gives a rats about that..

Phero Pharaoh

Hey!

It\'s your favorite?! Do you use scented or un-scented Edge? Also how much do you apply and where do you apply, other than your hair?

Interesting theory w/ hair. I have unscented Edge. How would I apply it to my hair w/out smelling like piss? lol.

- Krish

Yeah, I like TE also, but it really kicks ass with some SoE gel. You stood in line for 8 minutes and then after that, these girls looked at you for 5minutes? Man, that Target checkout sure is slow. Good hit though.

Mix it with your hair gel, mine has some kind of fruity fragrance. Or you could spray it on after, and then cover with Cool Water, simple as.

**DONOTDELETE**

okay, waht i do is i spray the sandlewood scented like partially onto my forehead, crown of head with one big spray, then keep the bottle in my pocket and freshen up every so often as need be...its all the power of npa in a convienent spray on, but be forewarned, its easy to od on this stuff, but boy does it work like a charm, as far as cat piss smell, i dont smell the cat piss, and apparently, neither do the ladies..hehe

Banned User

\"then keep the bottle in my pocket and freshen up every so often as need be...\"

I have had some bad experiences with reapplying TE. I think 3 sprays should be really enough for half a day.

Sometimes when I went out I made the mistake of reapplying TE. When I had a few drinks I got a bit light-headed and applied some more TE. DonĀ“t do that! It really means OD-Hell!

**DONOTDELETE**

youre right franki, i will usually do a small squirt into my hand and rub on my face, or some in my hair every so often, you yhave to gauge the results, when you see all the nipples going erect and smiles adn all that, you knowyou hit gold, when you start seeing all the men keep turning around and looking at you with disgust, you know you hit gold...but then you better not spray anymore or you are in OD hell..and it once youre there, its hard to get out of

**DONOTDELETE**

Jamboot - You guys are right about TE/m! Several folks have been saying all along that it\'s a winner especially when mixed with a little SOE on the wrist. I\'m working with TE/w & SOE now. No hits yet, but I haven\'t field tested it properly. Target sounds like a good \'target\'.

We\'ll see how well it works in comparison...

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah SOE smells really good. I just got my roll-on bottle today. I\'m going to make either DD#1 or DD Lite. Decisions..... ahhhhhhhhhh! :\\

- Krish

Thread Information