Okay, this is a question for the women(or anyone else who thinks they know). It\'s kind of a body language thing, but a little bit different. More and more recently I am noticing something, and I want to know if it means what I think it means. I spend a lot of time in coffee shops, usually Starbuck\'s, due to my work schedule. A classic example of what will happen is that I am sitting down and a women comes and sits next to me. She begins to get out her laptop, her books, or whatever it is she needs to do whatever she is going to do. Now, maybe some people are just really obnoxious, but I feel that she is making as big a production out of things as she can. Like, dropping things, and grunting and humming and hawing, and taking to herself a bit. Also, even if I don\'t witness the above, because she was seated before I got there, she will start doing the same kind of things. Like groaning and talking to herself a bit.

Now, my reading on this is that she is putting on some kind of show to get my attention, in the hopes that I am going to initiate conversation with her by asking her what the hell her problem is or what the hell she doing or whatever. Opinions???