Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: Women\'s Behavior

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Sure Dazza do what you feel is right if you want to get sex from these women instead of a meaningful relationship. I guarantee those European girlfriends of yours are having sex behind your back with some other guys you don\'t know about. If you want to weed out the gold-diggers,low self-esteem, mentally crazy women, Doc love\'s \"The System\" is for you. It\'s easy to pick up a girl and have sex with her but the trick is to keep her \"Attraction\" towards you so that she doesn\'t dump you out of boredom or because she met some other guy.

**DONOTDELETE**

I guess there is no escape, anywhere you go, in any forum...

ok, what else can you say bad about women, I\'m resigned to it and all ears. ... gold diggers, mentally crazy, having sex behind people\'s backs ... please, do go on. Tell us more. Please, more about the hotties and the gold diggers...nothing I love more than a good woman-bashing session. Let\'s have a little name calling -- actually, no, let\'s have a LOT of name calling of women. Don\'t we like that, ladies? That\'s what we love to read...

Red if you\'re offended by those comments live with it. We men have been sticking our necks out for you ladies for a longtime and getting it chopped off. I never said all women are like that, but you\'re not going to know a person the first time you look at them what their personality or agenda is. Men are also guilty of the same thing, if that\'s what you want to hear.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, Pet -- great post, I enjoyed reading that.

Default In Praise of Good Women

We men can certainly come up with a long list of complaints about women - but it does cut both ways.

But when all is said and done, a good woman is almost always necessary for a happy life for a man. A good woman stands behind her man, believes in him, backs him up, comforts him, makes a warm home for him. Most stunning to me is that fact that a woman will commit to carrying a man\'s child, a lifetime commitment of toil for her. Women have to think hard and long before choosing a man to make such offerings.

I think what many of our male commenters are saying is that they have yet to win the love and devotion of a good woman. I suspect that when that day comes, they will, like generations of men before them, sing a different tune.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: In Praise of Good Women

Thanks, Whitehall. I needed my feathers smoothed.

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall\'s definitely right - but it\'s better he said it. I could have said the same, maybe less eloquently, but not having experienced that \"change of tune\" that he mentioned - my words would\'ve been illegitimate.

I\'ve witnessed too many people changing their tunes. Such trauma is not for the young to bear.

King of the coupons!

Key words...when the day comes! We would all like to be considered good men, and good women. But hell no!!! It\'s not that way!!! People sing a different tune even if they don\'t have the perfect woman/man. Give me a woman that doesn\'t lie or cheat, and I\'ll sing any tune that needs to be sung!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! \"Mobley I bet you\'ve given them a reason to cheat.\" Oh hell no!! Geez! the worst that I can think of is...I said no I don\'t want to go out, or shopping! Reason to cheat....Not!!! And yes, for a lot of us, it\'s easy to point a finger, not wanting to understand/see that the answer to the problem is...the reflection in the mirror. The perfect example is this forum...why are we here? To attract, to keep, to excite - that suppose to be all mental, except for the attract part, I think that has to do with something in the air [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img], but the rest is!!!...sounds like the goodness and hard work that people are supposingly doing, is not cutting the mustard if you ask me. What about you? What\'s your thoughts on why \"WE\" are here... Please...I\'d like to hear it. Anyone!? Anyone!? When you\'re in LOVE, LOVE keeps the passion stirred up...how can it not. For those that don\'t have physical problems, any doctor will tell you...for one to get the urge/get horny/want some...it\'s all in the brain!!! Granted...some of us have a little water in the brain...washing your ears too much [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img], and that could be the reason. Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t lie and I\'ve never once cheated in a relationship. So what\'s that got me? Absolutely nothin\'...

I\'m here because the conversation is better here than anyplace else I know.

King of the coupons!

See what I mean? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ain\'t nuttin but a thang, shrug, grin.

**DONOTDELETE**

Cricky, its been some good reading since my last post.
    sorry to offend anyone, but i got fired up.
    I honestly cherish a good woman when in a proper relationship, but i\'ve spent 6 years in the last 7 in two relationships, at 25 its time for me to have fun.
    I have no regrets.
    Still, I\'m always looking for a good woman to settle down with, my clocks ticking to ladies.

**DONOTDELETE**

lol well in reply to 007 rainting and raiving, its a hell of alot simpler than than that. Girls like excitement, they want what they can\'t have or what other girls want. You have to have something speacial out of the ordinary. Really once you get good at understanding this you can Get any girl you want without having to worry about all those rules and [censored]. (IE: I live in Atlanta where could you find every hot girl, the kind all guys fantasize about? Snoop Doggy Doggs rap concert! ) Its all about standing out in a crowd being the center of attenion thats how you get a woman wanting to tear your pants off and suck your dick! You got to show the your balls so they want to lick them. Trust me its what works. I understand alot of the guys here that wont work for just because it takes some thug or alpha male in you to pull it off. Turn the womans life into a soap operea the key is to give her a wide emotional stimulis. If sex is all your looking for thats the quickest way to get it.

King of the coupons!

Alright Nate!!!! The bottom line...everyone wants what they can\'t/think they can\'t have = CHALLENGE!! What amazes me is...everyone wants the challenge...isn\'t it more of a challenge to make the relationship that you\'re in that\'s not working work? Hello!! It easier to go out and cheat...the road most traveled. Tater!

Hey FTR, I\'ve never lied or cheated in a relationship either, and I don\'t intend to start now. I just wanted to say that I am PROUD of you. I really appreciate you being on the forum.

Thanks, Funlover

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks, Funlover - I\'m glad you\'re here, too! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

\"we guys would LIKE to be pursued\"

MadMaxxx have you ever heard the saying: \"A man chases a woman until SHE catches HIM\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Aaron, I don\'t know whether I have heard that one or not. For my edification, why don\'t you explain it to me?

I\'ll give it a shot.

Women almost always know if you like them. They wait and see if you are worth it, and then play games with you to get your interest sky high. When that happens, she\'s \"caught\" you, and so lets you \"catch\" her.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s another way to say you have to make the overt moves, because she won\'t, although she\'s making covert moves the whole time but letting you think the action is your own idea.

**DONOTDELETE**

Women are mischevious [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But sure love \'em anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information