Close

Phero Dude

Default Negative Effect of EW on Women?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I hope some of the women can tell me whether this type of reaction could be due to EW. For the first time today I actually felt a bit bad because I was thinking that I was totally screwing up this woman. Something similar happened before, but today was really bad. I go to these dance lessons and I swear some days there are one or two chicks that seem to get really hopeless and start almost doing a crash and dive when they are trying to pull off a turn. Well, today this one girl was like almost crashing into wall and she couldn\'t focus. A couple of times she had to sit down on the floor. I had to hold her up a few times. She figured it was just from doing turns, but I don\'t know. I think there may have been something up with her mind. The teacher was trying to show her how to do something, so he would put out his hand and tell her to place her hand in his and she would just look at him, not comprehending what he wanted her to do. Finally, he got her to bring up her hand, but she placed it on the wrong side of his hand, which is something just totally unatural, that you would never do. The teacher was going nuts, thinking this chick is like super brain dead.

So, any women out there, do you think my EW could have done this to her?

Default Re: Negative Effect of EW on Women?

Try a lesson without any juice and see if she is more \"normal\".

Phero Enthusiast

Hi Madmaxx !
    I am actually using your EW mix (about 4 sprays of it in all), and the effect on me is that I feel real good and cool, not nuts at all... I really enjoy it though I notice no \"sexual\" result.
    Maybe you should wear less of it, or not mix it with anything, or... stop dreaming :-)) ? It seems this is not the good way of getting a girl !

Frenchie

I have not noticed anything like this, but I don\'t use my EW that often.

Yes it does!Some of the women I was with on fri night were falling all over the place and feeling dizy after being with me for a while, and they were not drunk.But I still made them horny.Also women who are pms and have period,this stuff has a neg reaction on them I found out.I\'m going to mix this EW stuff with a LOT of water next time.

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s funny - I was thinking it sounded like PMD and also maybe low blood sugar -- but PCC gives me pms symptoms and that discoordination/disorientation is a symptom. Sounds like a major OD.

Phero Dude

FTR and Coitus(something like that), I think it may be the copulins overwhelming her, but what is interesting is that it doesn\'t do that to all women. I get close to a lot of women at my dance classes, and it is definitely only a minority who are noticeably discoordinated. As FTR suggested, she could have other problems. Interesting thing is, the same day, a few hours before I had an awesome hit. Met up with a women I had never seen before, and it just seemed like there was instant rapport, and we just talked and talked and she seemed totally comfortable with me and just really warm and friendly. She seemed to be content to be in my presence and didn\'t seem to have any desire to leave my presence.

What is PMD?

**DONOTDELETE**

PMD is PreMenstrual Disorder -- the big bad sister of PMS, PreMenstrual Syndrome. PMD has more severe symptoms, and clumsiness/disorientation/vertigo are part of the long list of afflictions in PMD. Things just seem to jump out of your hand, you drop everything you pick up, you walk into walls, you have left/right confusion, you can\'t think clearly. PMS/PMD are not *just* about mood swings and being bitchy.

Part of the reason for the bitchiness is that it\'s like every single nerve ending you possess is ON full blast, so your hearing is extra sensitive, your sight is extra sensitive (bright lights can hurt), your skin is extra sensitive -- to the point of almost pain. Any stimulation over and above that is too much to bear. Add to that a bad low back ache and/or cramps and/or headache/migraine, and the above PMD symptoms, and it\'s no wonder we\'re bitchy. It\'s no joke. It\'s debilitating, and there\'s very little that can be done for it, so it\'s frustrating, because you try to take care of yourself, do what the doctor says, and it ends up you pretty much just have to live with it.

That\'s why the advice Whitehall gave was so good - don\'t \"reason\" with a pms-ing woman. She\'s really not in the mood to hear you talk, especially to explain to her why she feels the way she feels. Its kind of useless to talk about, because nothing much can be done anyway, and jokes about her being on her period or pms-ing are really not funny right then, not at all.

(Sorry, I know this is more than you asked for, but you\'re wanting to know about women, so I held forth a bit, hope you don\'t mind.)

Thread Information