Close

Phero Pro

Default Delayed Effectiveness?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been experimenting with a couple of phero combinations like many here in the forum, and I\'ve experienced what I would call a \"delayed effectiveness\" both times after combining different preparations. In both instances, I combined various proportions of APC, NPA, Attraction, and P10.

What happened: The combinations had no apparent effectiveness for about 7-10 days. If anything, people seemed to avoid me a little bit, or were not as communicative as I would have expected (both strangers and people I knew).

Then, just when I was about to conclude that I\'d wasted my time & money experimenting (7-10 days, as I said earlier), the combinations seemed to suddenly start working. People were noticeably more friendly, talkative, and willing to simply hang around in my presence longer (both strangers & friends). Girls I didn\'t know looked at me with curious interest as if they were trying to figure something out.

So there it was, two times in a row: no results whatsoever with two combinations until about 7-10 days had passed -- and then positive responses like I\'m used to getting with pheromones. I\'ve been using various pheromone products for a couple years, and I\'m certain that the favorable responses were pheromone-related, and came only after the combinations had \"aged\" for several days.

There is nothing I can think of that changed with me during the transition time before they appeared to start working: not diet, clothing, hair style. I didn\'t start using any new soaps or shampoos or colognes. I was on a regular work schedule the entire time. Didn\'t suddenly start or discontinue practicing personal hygiene. Didn\'t buy a new car, didn\'t shave a beard off, didn\'t whiten my teeth, didn\'t start a new romance, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. I can\'t think of a thing that would otherwise account for the apparent difference in effectiveness. (Also, I hadn\'t changed how much I applied, or where or how I applied it)

Have any of you had similar experiences after combining different pheromone preparations?

And perhaps for JVK and you Chemist & Biologist types out there: is there any scientific basis for such a delay before the combinations would start working? Maybe because of the four products: 1 is oil-based, 1 is ethanol-based, and 2 are alcohol-based? I\'m definitely not knowledgeable in this field, but did it take a while before the mixture became a compound, or something like that?

Maybe I\'m full of beans, but two identical occurrences seems beyond coincidence. Let me reiterate that I\'ve used various pheromone preparations for a couple of years, and I believe I\'m pretty familiar with recognizing when something works and when it doesn\'t.

So I\'d appreciate any thoughts or observations, folks. Have I discovered something important, or is it all in my imagination, and I should just increase my medication and chill out? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Default Re: Delayed Effectiveness?

Could it be because the different pheros are diffusing through the different carriers?

cuddlebear

I have noticed similar phenomena all along. The best theory I can come up with is that we are putting on much higher concentrations of mone than what our bodies naturally produce. Maybe it takes 7-10 days for it to get back to a more realistic level. That is a guess and is not based on a working knowledge of science. But I\'ve been there as far as the experience goes. It always throws me off because by that time I\'m not even thinking about mones. One way to test the theory is to put on a VERY TINY amt of mones and see what happens. I mean ridiculously tiny ... can\'t hurt and it won\'t waste much product, maybe a little time ...

cuddlebear

Actually, now that the subject has been brought up, has anyone other than Gerund and myself noticed this phenomenon?? I think I am going to go ahead and experiment with mini-doses just to see. Actually, I will probably carry some backup in my pocket just in case I am completely wrong ...

Phero Dude

Cuddle,

I don\'t understand your response. How do things get back to a \"realistic level\" after 7 to 10 days when you are still putting the stuff on yourself??? Either you did not understand what Gerund was saying, or I didn\'t. Gerund, can you help us out here? Does Cuddles response make sense? Why put a tiny amount on???

As for the way I understand your question, I don\'t know whether I have experienced exactly what you are describing. For me, it would be something like this: the mix seems to work for a few days when it is new, and then seems not to be working for a week or so, and then starts to work amazingly well. However, because of the 101 factors affecting whether we get hits or not, and how good those hits are, etc, I don\'t know whether you can come to a solid conclusion on your suggestion. I have been working with EW a lot recently and I feel that more than any other mixing I have ever done, it is really volatile stuff. It definitely undergoes changes. \"Aging\" may be good for EW.

cuddlebear

I may not have understood the original question. Wouldnt\'t be the first time (lol). But I have, time and time again, gone through situations where I would use mones with no results, stop using them and BINGO girls girls girls .... this is what I thought he was describing, but I do understand your confusion. Even if my response didn\'t really fit his question, it does describe something that really happens and may be valuable in its own right. I will experiment with \"tiny amounts\" (at the beginning) and report back ... Cuddles p.s. I have got to get some of my history on this forum ... I know I have info that would be of interest .. hits/misses/strange stuff/really strange stuff ...

I’ve noticed that the longer I wear a particular mix the better my results get.

I could be way off, but my impression is that it takes some time to “tune in” to the effects and “harmonize” your attitude, demeanor, etc. with the “message” your pheromones are sending.

For example, I have to be a little more subdued when wearing predominately None. A little more dynamic when wearing predominately Nol.

**DONOTDELETE**

Gerund,
    Perhaps you can clarify which of the following you\'re conveying:
    a) You used (various combinations of) PHEROs each day for 7-10 consecutive days ... got no positive reactions ... then stopped PHERO applications ... and then began getting postive reactions; OR
    b) You used (various combos of) PHEROs each day for 7-10 consecutive days ... got no positive reactions ... continued PHERO applications anyways ... and THEN began to get positive reactions.

upsidedown

The idea I got from his original post was that the pheo mix seemed to get better with age...sort of like a fine wine getting better with age. When he first mixed and used it, it was iffy, but after the mix sat for 10 days, and then he used it...ilt worked much better.

That\'s how I read his comments.

I got the impression that he tested it for a number of days, concluded that it didn’t work, but kept wearing it anyway. Then he noticed that suddenly it was working for him and wondered if there might have been a change in the solution.

I’ve never found this aging effect in any of my mixes, but the notion could easily be tested by brewing another batch. If the second batch takes ten days to work, it has something to do with the solution. If it works right away (which is my experience) it has something to do with the person wearing the stuff.

Another possibility is that Gerund had a more relaxed demeanor after he gave up looking for hits.

Journeyman

Here\'s a theory:

It\'s generally accepted that small amounts of mones will remain on the skin for a couple of days, even surviving showers. So I theorize that the erosion and breakdown process is a natural curve, dropping off quickly at first but only slowly (asymtotically) approaches zero. So minute amounts of the first application may reamain after the 7-10 days. And since the applications weren\'t all in exactly the same spot, the skin will have a consistent base scent underneath the fresh mones, giving a more consistent / natural aura, aiding in identifying the source of the mones, etc.

Kind of like if you apply a heavy spot of colonge on your wrist, you will get a strong whiff occasionally, but less of an aura. Whereas various grandmothers might have a solid aura of mothballs from every fabric in their clothing... and you will instantly (and powerfully) identify her with that scent.

Phero Dude

F#ck, you guys are hilarious all taking stabs at Gerund\'s original meaning. You remind my of when I ask my English as a Second Language students to explain to me the author\'s meaning, from a passage that they have just read! Lol! No offense intended toward anyone, but reading the last few posts is killing me!

I think a.k.a. has got his meaning, by the way!
    Also, a.k.a., I basically like you theory, but with one caveat to the below;

\"it takes some time to ?tune in? to the effects and ?harmonize? your attitude, demeanor, etc. with the ?message? your pheromones are sending.

This may be true, assuming you\'ve got something that is \"appropriate\" for you and your needs, if that makes any sense. For example, I could use some mix which was heavy PI/m and I guarantee you I would either kill someone or get myself killed before it ever started \"working\" or \"harmonizing\" with me. However, something like my current favorite; EW, JB1, and a bit of -nol; I feel is \"harmonized\" and things are working very well lately. I have never has such consistency and \"harmony\" during my 7 or 8 months of phero use.

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, I think it\'s pretty clear you\'ve found your groove. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I\'m glad you are happy for me. Seriously, I have never had such consistent results as I have been getting recently. Now I just have to hope that these pheros don\'t make my sexy hair fall out.

Phero Pro

Sorry I\'ve been gone so long, pressing business stuff.

Anyway, to clarify: I mixed a batch, wore the same dose of the same batch 7-10 days, and didn\'t notice any reactions/responses until at least a week had passed.

Then the exact same thing happened again with a second mixture I attempted. Mixed it, applied the same dose for 7-10 days, and didn\'t notice any reactions/responses until after at least a week of wearing that particular mix.

In both cases, once the mixture began working, it worked reliably and predictably from that point forward.

Phero Pro

The idea I got from his original post was that the pheo mix seemed to get better with age...sort of like a fine wine getting better with age. When he first mixed and used it, it was iffy, but after the mix sat for 10 days, and then he used it...ilt worked much better.

Yep, except I used it for the 7-10 consecutive days after making it, with no effectiveness noted until after at least a week.

Phero Pro

he tested it for a number of days, concluded that it didn’t work, but kept wearing it anyway. Then he noticed that suddenly it was working for him and wondered if there might have been a change in the solution.

Yes: After a number of days, did the mixture become a compound, and work differently?

**DONOTDELETE**

You`r talking about mix between different phero products right ?

Let`s say I mix 85% AE with 15% cologne/esc.oils/whatever smells good, shall I need to wait 7-10 days before use ?

Phero Pro

Yeah, in my case, I mixed 4 different phero products, check original post. I wouldn\'t wait to try -- I\'m just curious if anyone else had the same experience with delayed reaction.

Journeyman

To revive an old thread..... I\'ve been experimenting lately. My favorite mix is my version of DDLite (95% SOE, 5% NPA), but usually I used it only a couple times a week. But now I\'ve worn it for seven days straight, and indeed it just seems to keep working better and better.

These are steroidal compounds, right? Do you think over time they penetrate the skin and even get into the blood? Check this out...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_doctor/steroid_creams.shtml

So with consistent use it would penetrate and build up, and come out more and more in your natural sweat for the ideal phero signature.

As a side note, a while ago I playing with EW. I put three drops (of my 1 drop/oz. dilution) on the back of my hand. Well it smelled like cheese for several hours but then turned into something really nice. And seven days later, I kid you not, I could still smell that nice aroma on the back of my hand. Faint, but clearly different from the other hand.

**DONOTDELETE**

I made a mix of EW, 5 drops to 2 oz. of cologne. It has the EW stink when I first apply it. After an hour or so the stink becomes something very clean smelling. There is no question in my mind that if a woman were wearing an EW mix, that it certainly would attract me to her. I wish that they had a mens version.[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What about when you shower, won\'t you wash off the phermones or do you shower once a week? Where do you get EW, could someone give me a link to it?

**DONOTDELETE**

You have to buy a stone labs product, or products, totaling at least $50. Once you have placed your order, drop Bruce an email and ask him to include it with your order. EW is not a product that is for sale. It is sent as a sample...

**DONOTDELETE**

\"and come out more and more in your natural sweat for the ideal phero signature\"

I noticed a difference in my own smell after a number of days (on places where I didn\'t put any phero and even if I shower every day).

About EW ... It was too late when I figured out I had to email Bruce and unfortunately I don\'t plan to place an order very soon so I\'m affraid to miss it... (Damn I wouldn\'t mind paying the shipping and handling ! I\'m a mad scientist freak !)

**DONOTDELETE**

You might try emailing Bruce and explain to him that you\'ve already bought $50 worth of stone products in the past. It\'s worth a shot. Bruce has always helped me when I\'ve asked. He\'s really good that way. Nothing ventured, nothing, gained. Right?

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m waiting his answer to a SN I sent before. Anyway, at worst I\'ll have to wait until my next order but I\'m affraid he\'ll get out of stock before...

Journeyman

BNQ: Yes a very nice smell -- it would be attractive on a woman.

I\'m going to experiment a bit... like maybe OD before going to bed and then take a nice hot shower the following morning. See if anything interesting happens...

Thread Information