Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: AE testing

Phero Dude

Default AE testing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Used AE yesterday evening - used 4 dabs smeared on cheeks and neck and some PCC. Felt like a movie star - got so many pos. looks/vibs (DIHL, sneaky looks from gorgeous fems, and from fems with their bodyfriends/hubbies too!!) and one lady (very sexy brunette with her bf) almost snapped her neck as she walked by me ). So I like this AE stuff.

However, decided to try AE this afternoon at the mall with PPA - didn\'t notice too much except that one lady did noticeably move away from me (used 4 dabs AE and 4 dabs PPA so need to adjust this) so I think the PPA for some reason does not go well with me as whenever I wear it I get nothing or OD responses.

Going out this evening to a club in the city and not sure what to use with AE - use it on it\'s own or with one of the other pheros. Will probably try it on it\'s own though to see what happens used as a standalone product. But really liked the \" hits\" yesterday as no OD reactions anywhere and very visible positive responses. Anyway, will post my results as I continue to test. Also got my EW (that stuffs does stink really bad - like major bad BO. Haven\'t done any mixing yet but will probably workout a game plan after testing AE.)

But AE I love - this stuff smells super with PCC - really liked my own scent dudes and think this is going to make life very interesting from what I can tell from reactions from the ladies !! :-) .

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: AE testing

Were you using the old scented one or the newer scented one? Have you tried AE + SoE?

- Krish

AE + SOE is da bomb! Trust me!

If your feeling horny add some NPA and strap yourself in!

Journeyman

Proteus:
    Which AE are you using ??? Is it the clear open-mouth bottle or the dark brown dropper bottle ???

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
    -Walter Lippmann

Just a little story about AE.. put about 4 drops on and went to the mall shopping..when i brought my purchases up to the cashier she just looked at me with DIHL and smiled and rang up the sale..well she couldn\'t get something to scan right and said \"there I think I got it cutie\" then i was shocked hearing this from a much younger girl..i smiled back and said thanks you\'re pretty cute yourself..later when i got home i noticed something missing so back i went..i walked in and she smiled big and held up the missing article..I went over and she said i knew you would be back..i\'m really sorry i don\'t know what i was thinking..I said its alright..but if you really feel bad about making me come back across town then the least you can do is have dinner with me tonight..she smiled and said sure I get off work at 5 and she scribbled down her cell phone #..well I picked her up and off went to my favorite italian resturant over looking the ocean..we talked ..walked on the beach for awhile and i even got a kiss at the end of the night..it looks like i got myself another pretty friend all because of a trip to the mall and some AE..I\'m taking her to a sold out concert next week she seemed very excited..life is good!!

upsidedown

Wow, great story. That\'s the kind of hit I\'m waiting for.

You mentioned her being a much younger girl. So, what ages are we talking about....both you and her? Or, if you don\'t want to give the ages...at least what age difference are we talking about?

**DONOTDELETE**

Awesome story. Let\'s hear it for AE!

Upsidedown... Ive got a few years on her as she just turned 27 and I am 39..I guess it\'s all in how old you feel and to me she felt like a 19yr old hardbody..lol..just kidding..it was nice getting to know her.. she is very intelligent..and very sweet.. I\'m sure its going to be fun getting to know all about her..new faces ..new places..keeps one young!

Journeyman

MAJORSOB:
    Cool...you used only 4 drops....where\'d you apply ?

-Walter Lippmann

Macmers..I applied it to my face after I finished shaving..sort of like one would do with a shaving balm..then rubbed it in..the rest was on my hands which i dried on my shirt..

Phero Dude

MAJORSOB: great hit story!! It seems AE is very good at getting the ladies to act on their desires, overcome their normal/usual inhibitions. Last night went out to a club as I said, used AE and had a very good evening - was approached (I repeat approached ) by three very hot girls during the course of the evening who first just hungout in my vicinity began dancing in front of me shaking their butts etc. :-) and eventuall initiated conversation with me wanting to chat/dance and danced with two of them. One other really interesting hit was as I walked by this other very hot girl she whispers to her friend \"WOW!!!\" as she looks at me. This was very unusual that girls are being this open and only type of hits I\'ve been getting like this have been with JB#1, however with JB#1 I always had the problem of being careful about ODing - so far I\'m not having this problem with AE so this stuff rocks. Didn\'t get laid or anything like that, but then that wasn\'t my objective for the evening as I\'m getting to know someone. and so not \"interested\" at the moment in pursuing anything with other girls.

Krish: I was using the newer scented one I believe - just got it from Bruce in the mail. I can\'t say enough about how I like this AE - it has a subtle and very enticing scent (to me) and honestly wherever I am folks literally surround me/sit close to me and invade my space - this is so noticeable that I know it\'s the AE.

CptKipling: I think I need to get SOE next I think if what you say is true. I have an SOE gel pack that came with my order, so perhaps I will use that tomorrow or later today if I go out with AE. How much AE and SOE did you apply?

Macmers: I\'m using the AE with the dark brown dropper bottle.
    This is actually the only gripe I have with AE (and some of the other pheros are like this) I like the idea of the dropper, but I wish they would instead put a capper with a small hole on it like the PF or NPA bottles as this open top deal can really mess you up if by accident you knock the bottle over - at $49.95 a bottle any accident really would be costly so I wish they would change this.

proteus,

I try never to put down an uncapped bottle of AE, it\'s way too easy to spill, and far too expensive to waste.
    For a simple application I hold the bottle in the fingers of the left hand, palm up, unscrew dropper with right hand, and apply one drop to the inside elbow joint and one drop to the wrist on left arm. Replace dropper securely, and rub left wrist in elbow joint of right arm and right wrist in elbow joint of left arm. Result: Two drops spread over four application points, with no residual product on fingers where it could wear off or be washed off.

For more extensive applications, I put a few drops on the left forearm and use it as a pallet, dabbing away to neck and wherever using right forefinger.

If you\'re mixing using AE or anything else in a small open-mouth bottle, I\'ve found it useful to use one of those foam can insulators on a full unopened can inverted so you can anchor the bottle in the little hole in the bottom of the insulator.

I thought that the switch to the eyedropper-top bottle was ill advised from the beginning

I still refill my old flat-top bottle and carry it in my knapsack, but use the dropper methods above when applying at home.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Since your using the exact same version and you;re getting hits............

I\'d probably have some AE testin...[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] later....

-Walter Lippmann

proteus,
    You still don’t know how well PPA + AE works because you haven’t found the optimum dosage. 4 + 4 clearly = OD, so you might want to try 2 +2. I’ve never tried this combo, so I can’t recommend a good ratio. I CAN recommend that guys should go easy on the AE because it’s deceptively powerful. I’ve found it to be every bit as potent as RM, NPA, PI. (One dab is all I ever use.)

King of the coupons!

Proteus - How much PCC did you use in your mix, or did you apply separately? Either or, how much? Thanks.

Phero Dude

Oscar: Thanks for the tips. I almost spilt the bottle already and will use your method henceforth. I also found where you apply the AE very interesting - I\'ve always applied my pheros around the facial area as I figured it would ensure proximity to the nasal area, but will experiment with the wrist and elbow joint area.

a.ka.: you use one drop of AE? that is very interesting - I think I will lower the amount I use and step up logically, trying 1, 2, 3 etc drops and see the difference. As regards trying AE with PPA, you\'re right that this was definitely too much so I will lower both and see what happens. I have tried PPA at 1,2,3, 4 and 6 drops on its own and with 1 & 2 got no response, 3 mild OD reactions and 4 and above very noticeable OD responses (everyone pretty much moving away from me fast the moment they got close to me - even had one or two folks who had sat next to me immediately standup :-)

MOBLEYC57: I did not mix them directly in a bottle. I simply took the PCC roll-on bottle, smeared over each cheek then rubbed in like with aftershave. Then I applied a drop of AE over each cheek, smeared that in, and one drop of AE on each side of my neck and smeared that in. I found the scent really excellent -very subtly seductive and the looks I was getting - these direct, longing, mesmerized looks - one particular gal who was with her BF, turned around a number of times with him right there, looks over at me and smiles this really sweet smile (gorgeous gal too) - kept doing this and even her bf noticed it - this was one of many really visible hits with this combo.

King of the coupons!

TANK\'YA VEDY VUCH PROTEUS!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Keep us posted as things continue. The way that started up was real sweet. Good on you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yes FTR..she is a very nice girl and sometimes its just nice to get to know someone instead of just seeing how long it takes to get them in the sack..I called her from work and I talked her into coming over to the house..i promised to cook her dinner then I told her i would be the designated driver for her and her friends..she was roped into going to her bosses 40th birthday party...come to find out her boss lives in the same building as my friend so its not a problem..ill just visit him until they get ready to leave..she said its true older guys do know how to treat a woman..I told her it only gets better!

**DONOTDELETE**

I like this story. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I dont normally mix with my gel packs, but im guessing 3 or 4 drops with half a gel pack.

**DONOTDELETE**

Great! I just got my bottle of AE (brown bottle with a dropper, the old version I think).

According to the chart, it\'s about 10 times more powerfull than APC so I agree 1 or 2 drops should be more than enough.

I\'ll try it on it\'s own with two drop first (probably one on each wrist, rubbed on neck and chest). Maybe it will be a good idea to prepare a smaller bottle of 50% mix with nice smelling escential oils... I\'ll let you know about my experiments later.

Phero Dude

Alchemist: Definitely would like to hear the results of your testing. I\'m having nothing but positive reactions so far with AE and very pleased with it as even with 4 drops I haven\'t gotten anyone looking at me like I stink or moving away except when I used it with PPA.

CptKipling: Tried AE today with SOE - think I may have applied too much initially but anyhow broke my rule and decided to use it at work as I feel very comfortable trying AE with how positive it\'s been for me so far. Anyway, just decided to apply this stuff in the latter part of the day when about to leave and it was very interesting the result. this lady who works in the same area I\'m in who\'s normally all quiet shy, and has her hair kinda pulled back in the Audrey Hepburn kind of way (you know ball of her hair primped up on top of her head) is sitting there, then I notice she\'s beginning to pull at her hair, stroke it, play with it and gets all fidgety cannot seem to sit still and begins a lot of chatting.giggling with everyone who comes by and then next thing she undoes the ball on top of her hair, lets it down and is playing with her hair incessantly, seems almost breathless like she was steaming hot. So I\'m thinking perhaps this is due to the SOE? didn\'t notice anything else like this and in many ways aside from this I felt the responses I got to the AE were much more intensely directed at me personally, whereas in this instance she just seemed really hot and bothered but didn\'t seem to be relating it to me - anyway, one day does not a test make and I will continue to post results. But thanks for the SOE tip as it definitely warrants following up on.

**DONOTDELETE**

Test #1

I mixed a small quantity of AE/m like this :

85% AE
    10% Azzaro
    5% Vanilla

Why the vanilla ? Because it last and last and last... And mixed with a musky smell, it ends up smelling a bit like chocolate... Almost everybody likes chocolate. The Azzaro provide some depth to the mix. I will smell how it goes after 4-5 hours and then maybe I\'ll add some more (to end up with maybe 15% azzaro).

I used about two drops spreaded all over. I also put my hands in water and spreaded again the water all over (arms, chest, neck, hair...). My goal is to have a well spread aura.

I\'m now off for some shopping then I\'ll meet with my GF and we will be going to a show. Let\'s see how it goes for a first try...

Damn! I smell like sex and chocolate! It`s so obvious it`s a shame. Hopefully most people have a worse sense of smell than mine... I smell...orgasmic!

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Damn! I smell like sex and chocolate! It`s so obvious it`s a shame. Hopefully most people have a worse sense of smell than mine... I smell...orgasmic!

<hr></blockquote>Yeah, I\'ve noticed the chocolate connection when combining none and a cologne with a lot of vanilla in it. My favorite is Obsession - after an hour or two, I\'m quite edible [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .

**DONOTDELETE**

Angel, by Theirry Mugler, was revolutionary when it first came out for having a distinct chocolate note - it\'s a very dark oriental and SO sexy I am embarrassed to wear it in public ... I think there\'s an Angel for men.

Enlightened One

Chocolate has been proven as an aphrosdisiac so maybe the link is there somewhere.

FTR there is an Angel for men but its very expensive..where did you get yours?

**DONOTDELETE**

Finally had to pick up the gf before shopping. No comment about the fragrance (wich is very positive from her). She just wouldn`t let me alone for 1 sec. Stopped me at a corner street to kiss me passionately, rubbing herself on me. I detected her very obvious (well to me at least) smell and taste that means \'\'[censored] me NOW\'\'. Finally went to the shop I add to visit. Usual attention I always get there from the ladies working there but they kept a low profile, my gf being there throwing her own natural phero all around the shop, the looked intimidated. I`m just not sure if it was because of me or my gf or the combination of the two (I know many people here probably can`t detect/smell this but as I said previously, I really have an amazing sense of smell + I`ve been with this same girl for many years so all this is very obvious to me, especially when I`m looking for it). Went back to the car then more kissing. I don`t remember when was the last time she smelled so strong of her \'\'[censored] me NOW\'\' amazing natural smell (honestly one of the major reasons why I want to stay with this woman for the rest of my life).

We finally took the decision to go back to home (wich mean a 30 min ride, then some action and then another 30 min ride back to where we had to go later). On the ride home, she was so aroused (also by the fact that I kind of \'\'kidnaped\'\' her like that) that she was already touching herself and came before we got home. Of course, once we got home I finally got my candy ;-) ouff!

Then later, back downtown we attended a show. Then again she told me things like \'\'I hope we won`t run into people we know\'\', \'\'[censored] I hate this girl overthere, I`m sure she just wants you\'\' (pointing a girl I barely know who previously gave me some attention but I honestly don`t even care about her), and so on and on and on... Well of course we ran into some people we know but they didn`t stayed around very long because my gf was obviously keeping me just for herself (and I didn`t do nothing to prevent that so we just stayed glued together for the whole evening). I also got some smiling and rabid looks from at least two very nice strangers, one from an incredible 4-5 meters distance from an asian girl (maybe she passed by my side previously, I don`t know but she did look at me like that at least 2-3 times).

There`s an obvious effect but some tuning must be done. I will need a special version to wear when my gf is around because those jealousy attack are cute because I know where it`s comming from but it`s still a bit disturbing. Maybe I will stick to my APC/m/w mix when I`m wih her, unless I want to secure a major fuc`k on a special occasion. I will also add some more Azzaro to the mix, making it a 80% AE mix, which will be still a very concentrated product. I will also eventually test it with other fragrances, maybe something lighter like mandarine oil or something...

Test #2, in another social setting should be done tomorrow...

Journeyman

Alchemist:
    1-2 drop and you are getting hits/?!??!! Doesn\'t happen to me, I\'m going on a date in about 3 hours time.....So it\'s AE this time....[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

-Walter Lippmann

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information