Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default NEWBIE (SOE, NPA, APC)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello Guys,
    I am a newbie. I am 16 years old, 6 feet tall, black hair. I need some help in shopping for pheromones. I have read alot of the forums and the cookbook and have came to the conclusion the DD#1 (NPA and SOE) would be best for me but SOE is pretty expensive so I wanna know how would JAMBAT#1 (NPA and APC) would work for a 16 year old like me as APC and NPA are currently running on an offer and are cheaper for me and i am a first time user. I will appreciate your reply and advice. I really need help. Thankyou.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: NEWBIE (SOE, NPA, APC)

Well, your about my age. I\'m 17. Typically, people of our age produce a good amount of *none, but what I found out about me, is that my body doesen\'t produce enough. I recently bought SoE, im still waiting for it to get here, but, 100% none isn\'t gonna cut it for you, and thats exactly what NPA and APC is. DD#1 might even be too much, you might wanna consider DD Lite. Even better, if your concerned about the price of SoE + NPA, just get AE, which has *none, *rone, and *nol in it already, so you don\'t need to do any mixing. I haven\'t tried it yet, but there are some nice stories about it and people do get results. AE is gonna be the next thing I buy, as soon as my bottle of SoE runs out.

- Krish

Journeyman

Krtel:
    Any idea whether AE is a good standalone product???

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
    -Walter Lippmann

Phero Pharaoh

Well, according to the posts this forum gets, seems like a good deal of people use and get hits with AE alone. I was told by some of the phero pro\'s here that AE didn\'t need to be mixed since it already had three pheros. So, yeah, seems like it could be a good stand-alone product. I\'m actually going to use SoE as stand-alone for a couple of weeks and see the results. Afterwards, I\'ll try DD Lite.

- Krish

Journeyman

krtel::
    U refering to the AE the dark brown dropper bottle or the clear open mouth bottle??

-Walter Lippmann

Phero Pharaoh

Actually, I am reffering to the clear one, with the open-mouth bottle. I would beleive the dark one with the dropper is the new scented AE. Since it\'s new, I haven\'t seen many postings here about it, BUT, it seems like the old AE works well.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanx
    I have another question and that is \"What is the formula for DD Lite\". I dont think that i saw it in the cookbook so please tell me the formula for DD lite.

Phero Pharaoh

I had this same question earlier, but here is what I found out what DD Lite is:

7 SoE : 1 TE.

- Krish

Journeyman

Krtel:
    I\'ve got the dark brown with the dropper head ....doesn\'t smell as nice as others been saying about AE....now I know why....
    This new version smells sort of soapy.....I gonna try AE as a standalone and see how.....LATER....

-Walter Lippmann

Phero Pharaoh

Good luck! Let us all know your results!

- Krish

Hold on Mac.

Thats the old version you\'ve got right there, well the middle old version <headache>

I have the same version as you. I find the scent quickly fades to leave not much of anything. I do like to mix it with NPA and SOE though.

Journeyman

CptKipling:
    If that\'s the old version...then what about the clear open mouth bottle ??? So what\'s the new version?

-Walter Lippmann

Mac,

If you have a clear, white labeled, open mouth bottle of AE then you have one of the two older, fairly similar versions of AE.

Stone went to the gold label, dropper-top bottle while producing the middle version. I got a transitional bottle at one point that had the new gold label on the old clear flat-top bottle.

I don\'t have the new scent AE yet, (I stocked up on the middle version) but I haven\'t seen anyone report that there was a packaging change concurrent with the scent change, so an amber dropper-top bottle could be a new one OR the middle scent.

Who\'s got the new scent? Does it really smell like Rogue Male?
    I really liked the subtlety of the old stuff.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

I\'ve got both the old and new scents of AE. Yes, the latest version does seem to pretty much smell like RM. However, I think the scent may be a little bit milder, most likely because of the lower -none content to cover compared to RM. However, the scent isn\'t as subtle as the older version when it\'s first applied, but it does seem to fade away within an hour or so....either that or I just get so used to the scent that I just don\'t smell it any more, even though it might still be there a bit.

Journeyman

Oscar:
    Thanks man !!! :-) I\'ve got the gold label, brown dropper-top bottle ----which means the middle version. Any hit on using this middle version anyone ???

-Walter Lippmann

Yeah loads! I always cover though, mostly with SOE.

This version of AE works well..the little brown bottle with dropper was quite a shock when i opened it and saw how small it was ..i thought i had been ripped off..but it really has come through on a couple of dates..and it lasts a long time seeing how you only need a few drops..i\'m almost out and need to reorder..but i\'m not sure i want most of my pheros smelling like RM ..the new scent..

Mjr.SOB,

Check with Bruce. I\'m pretty sure you can request the old (middle) scent \"while supplies last\".
    I believe that Bruce also mentioned that (Phil Stone said) if there was sufficient demand, a batch of the old scent could be whipped up for us.

I\'m all for that, but I\'m pretty deep in the stuff already, having stocked up with a 3 bottle order.
    That\'s how much I like the old stuff!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Bruce - Is there any truth to that? Requesting and receiving the old AE while supplies last? Thanks.

Thread Information