Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default pheremones changing current relationships?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, so i\'m not getting any really noticable hits. There are a few things that COULD be hits, but they also could just be random incidents. They aren\'t big and i can\'t even tell if minor hits are happening more often that they would without pheremones.

However, I\'m still believe in pheremones because the people I use pheremones with are people i\'ve known for a while. Also, I go to high school, where people are catagorized mercilessly and it\'s much harder to work out of those pigeon-holes than it is in other situations.

So, what I want to know is what kind of phero combo would be best to change opinions that are already pretty fixed? I have been using SPMO\'s and PCC. Recently, I got PI/w and NPA/w, but i haven\'t really tested these products out. I have used PI/w for a few days and NPA/w not at all yet.

Anyone with thoughts would be appreciated, but if you have ever done this before, i would especially love your advice.

Thanks guys!

someone

Default Re: pheremones changing current relationships?

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Anyone with thoughts would be appreciated, but if you have ever done this before, i would especially love your advice.

<hr></blockquote>I\'ve been wearing pheros to work, with people I know, for well over a year now. Don\'t believe \'em one bit when they say it won\'t change people you know. It\'s just different. When you meet somebody new, they form a first impression of you pretty quick. If you are wearing pheros, that impression will be changed by the perception shifts of the pheros. Can be pretty amazin\'.

Wearing pheros at school is different. It\'s like if you decided to change your clothing to some new style. People would still think of you as you, but over time, they\'d forget the old clothing and start to see you in a new way.

SPMO is pretty mild stuff. Red\'s had some pretty impressive changes with somebody she knows with PCC. I\'ve not had results with the stuff.

PI/w is pretty potent magic. Try one drop behind each ear, like perfume. You may not see major changes in a day or two, but if you wear the stuff for a few weeks, I\'ll bet you see people opening up more to you and getting friendlier.

**DONOTDELETE**

my opinion would be to keep your phero use simple at the start, i began mixing and got bad results because i\'m fairly new also.
    but for your situation at school, phero use can be benificial, but pheros can also have a negative effect, you may get positive responses from some people, and negative responses from others.
    The number one thing for learning about pheros is to notice all the changes in people, i\'ve noticed the changes in my friends, some have been very subtle, but they do act different.
    Some people i know well try to avoid me now, they knew me before pheros, then you od and noticed the change on their faces \'your my friend but your presence is pissing me off\'.
    Pheros are all good, its about taking a risk in the name of science and self discovery .......... plus you may get lucky.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m also very affraid of using it around my girlfriend. We\'ve been together, living together for over 4 years.

I just got some more potent stuff. I\'ll use it and see but will stay very carefull with this stuff when she\'s around.

I just use them around my wife on a designated \"date night\". With kids and job schedules, we rarely do anything push each other out of our normal routines. When we set aside an evening for romance, all is fair and game (and appreciated). :-)
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh and also i\'m 17, female, and 5\'5\". sorry about leaving that out

someone

**DONOTDELETE**

As I said in another thread n the men`s forum, when I`m alone with my girlfriend, I dose of AE does wonder... I`m not affraid anymore, I don`t care, I got many pieces of cake every time I used AE around my girl so why should I care ?

I`m an happy man!

Thread Information