Close

Default A newbie needs some advice please!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all!

I\'ve been reading through the forums for a couple weeks now, and this is my 1st time posting. First, let me say - man, you guys are awesome! There\'s a TON of information in here!

I know this has been asked (many times) before, but I\'m getting ready to order some pheromones, and would like some help as to which ones to try. Hopefully you can get enough info about me from my bio.

After reading through a lot of posts , I\'ve kind-of got the mind to order some AE, and possibly SOE. I like the idea of AE because of the fact that it has all 3 pheromones in it. I\'ve also read that younger people might benefit from SOE.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

-Ken

King of the coupons!

Default Re: A newbie needs some advice please!

Welcome to mone paradise!!! Those (AE & SOE) are good choices...add NPA, and you\'ve got everything covered. Go to search, and type in all three, and read. When you\'re reading, click on the person\'s name to find out how old they are. A lot of people think age has to do with the use of certain products. Good luck!

Either AE or SOE would be a good beginners product.

SOE smells very good and is not so easy to overdose on. It has the reputation of being a friendliness-chatiness-let’sjustbefriends pheromone. But I think all the friendliness-chatiness is women trying to keep the flow going so that the guy hurries up and seduces them.
    In any case, most forum members agree that the effects (whether sexual or platonic) are good.

AE has relatively clean smelling Androstenone — the pheromone behind most of the amazing hit stories you read on this forum.
    The difficult thing about Androstenone is that too much will elicit aggression, frustration, disdain, or even revulsion. So you’ve got to start out with REALLY SMALL DOSAGES.
    For the longest time I thought AE just wasn’t for me. Only a handful of women responded to it. Then I realized that I was wearing too much. The famous Stone Labs Stealth None has it’s down side if you don’t exercise restraint.
    One dab works great for me.

If you’re thinking about getting both AE and SOE, I’d say get the chem kit instead. It’s about the same price, you can make your own AE or SOE clones, plus you can experiment with dozens of other variations.

Journeyman

I agree dude.....AE or SOE.....

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
    -Walter Lippmann

Journeyman

a.k.a:
    One more thing....is your AE the dark brown dropper bottle or the clear open mouth bottle??

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
    -Walter Lippmann

Thanks for the replies. I think it\'s going to be SOE and AE for me. One more thing - I know how much a dab is, but where is/are the best place(s) to apply AE?

-Ken

Take a look in my \"current products and mixes/combinations\" thread for some ideas, I\'ll bump it up.

AE can really be applied anywhere, I\'ve had success with it on my arms (with SOE), back of hands, neck, face...

Thread Information