Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Effect of SOE alone on 42 yr old male

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I\'ve been reading it for a little while so I have an idea about the different effect of the various pheros. But I have a question about a particular situation. I am targeting a woman where I work. The thing is this: I\'m 42 so my nones are probably not that high. But I think she is having her menstral cycle so I\'m wondering, if I put on SOE roll on what effect should that have on her. Would I come off as a friendly presence or Mr. Superwimp (considering my age and none level)?

upsidedown

Default Re: Effect of SOE alone on 42 yr old male

How old is the woman you\'re targeting?

I don\'t think the SoE will make you come off as a wimp.....but it would be safer to use if you\'re fairly certain it\'s her time. From what I\'ve seen, it doesn\'t make you seem weak or anything, but only more friendly and approachable.

I personally don\'t think that a trace amount of -none, say perhaps a dab of PPA or AE hurts during their time of month if you put on mostly SoE or -nol, just go with only a fraction of the -none that you would normally wear. Even a dab of a midium concentration -none product will give you more -none that a young stud would normally produce naturally, so I don\'t think it hurts to put just a little on. But that\'s just my opinion. However, if you had some A1, a lot of people seem to think it negates the negative effects of their time of month.......so I\'d go with SoiE and A1 during that time.

But, if you don\'t have any A1 (it is a bit pricey!), then you\'ll be safe with the SoE alone, and then start adding some -none in a week or so.

That\'s just my seat of my pants answer.

SOE should be just the ticket if she\'s menstruating. She\'s not likely to fall in lust with you in any case during this time of the month so the best you can hope for is to get the positive \"friendly\" vibes going and then hit her with \'none later in the month - wait a week maybe.

You also need to buck-up that ole Male Ego - she should thank her Lucky Stars that a gentleman of your quality would even spare a thought of her, much less dain to make a move.

**DONOTDELETE**

The woman is about 33. And no I don\'t have A1. I started out the week waiting for my order to arrive and the day before I was at a store and they were selling Realm for men at discounted prices so I bought some. The next day I sprayed some on my forearm. Then my order arrived: SOE, AE, and PPA. So I put about 2 drops of PPA on my wrists and neck. Then I got impatient after not seeing any kind of response so I put on a couple drops of AE in nearly the same places about 2 to 3 hours later. I seemed to get a positive look from her and later I was walking with her and she seemed to be laughing about something that wasn\'t all that funny (possible effects of SOE). Anyway, I\'ve tried that combination in the few days since then and haven\'t gotten anywhere near that response at all. In fact, in one case it seemed like she may have been avoiding me. And it\'s not like I see her all that often during the day. I\'m not sure of the timing but my first hit may have been because I caught the tailend of her ovulating period. Now the nones are just turning her off.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the kind words whitehall.

King of the coupons!

That time of the month means....time off. Save your mones : )

**DONOTDELETE**

Why do you say that??

King of the coupons!

Even though I know women are not all the same FTR, from my experiences...space, and whatever you want honey is the key to survival when it comes to that time of the month. I like living here on earth FTR, and I\'ll do whatever it takes to live another day. Yup! I\'ll even go to the store to pick up her needful items if must be...no shame here shorty!! Don\'t you start nothing FTR, I don\'t mean any harm...I\'ll call Gerund! : ))))))))))))))))))

P.S. And I was making a jokey joke when sent that post FTR.

**DONOTDELETE**

Call Gerund if you want to, I don\'t mind.

Ya\'ll pass around more misinformation. It\'s not necessarily true at all that a woman\'s not receptive to advances or sex because she\'s on her period. Don\'t you write back and tell me yeah yeah but all the women YOU know, etc. Just consider the fact that it\'s not carved in stone whatsoever. Being female myself I think gives me some right to some authority on the subject. Shouldn\'t go around making blanket statements about women\'s cycles, \'cause ya\'ll don\'t know. It just gets frustrating to me sometimes to keep reading this stuff.

Default Broad Guides to Broads

I had a first-night with one woman once where I had to leave a $20 tip for the hotel maid because we were sooo messy.

So, yes, Red is correct, we do tend to over-generalize.

Still, these are rules of thumb and only broad guides to broads.

King of the coupons!

FTR - don\'t make me come throught this computer and give you the Mobley\'s-cross-the-lap treatment!!! I know that love, and I\'ve had sex during those times. Didn\'t you see where I wrote \"I know\" all women are not alike? You got beef with me!? Come on...I\'m not afraid of no midget!!!! {{{SMOOCH}}} BUT MY RESPONSE TO YOUR POST IS........Yes dear. : ) Gerund!!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

You tell the man in no uncertain terms, put up your pheromones, she\'s OTR, and that\'s just wrong, so I have to speak up.

What is your trip with midgets?

Mobley, you don\'t know who you\'re talkin\' to.

P.S. Thank you Whitehall.

P.P.S. NO I\'M NOT PMS-ING, WHY WOULD YOU THINK SO? HUH? IRRITABLE? SHORT-TEMPERED? MOODY? boo-hoo, now I\'m gonna cry...

FTR,
    I don\'t think anyone would say that women are not interested/receptive to sex during their period. There has been some research on the pheromone androstenone that seems to indicate that women are only positively influenced by that particular pheromone chemical while they are ovulating and may even be turned off by it during other phases of the cycle. That doesn\'t mean that women are never interested in sex outside of ovulation. It just means that getting extra mileage out of your Primal *probably* depends on the monthly cycle. That\'s all.
    Bruce

Phero Dude

you do seem irritable FTR..Good God Calm down woman...youre just negating what youre saying about us men generalizing women on their periods with the attitude youre taking towards Mobley\'s joking around.

Sonny,
    I think FTR is just joking around too.
    Bruce

King of the coupons!

But HONEY! I was joking. Come here FTR...Does everybody know what she needs? No Gerund! not that! All she needs is LOVE. FTR...{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{SMOOCH}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and that\'s a big one. You can speak up all you want love...anyone else, and off with their heads!!!

What is your trip with midgets? THAT\'S A JOKE TOO LOVE.

Mobley, you don\'t know who you\'re talkin\' to...FTR as far as I know, but it doesn\'t really matter because we\'re all family here...aren\'t we? You could be my ex that hacked into my Hotmail and Yahoo acccounts, and called me the big \"N\" and ran around telling people that I grabbed her and bruised her up. You could be the President\'s wife. You\'re still alright with me FTR.

P.P.S. NO I\'M NOT PMS-ING, WHY WOULD YOU THINK SO? HUH? IRRITABLE? SHORT-TEMPERED? MOODY? boo-hoo, now I\'m gonna cry...IF YOU\'RE GONNA CRY, YOU NEED TO JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce is right, I was just joking, too. But sometimes it is like stuff gets engraved in stone just from having it said over and over - like the thing about women on birth control don\'t respond to pheromones, and I kept saying yes they do and kept hearing I was wrong, which situation didn\'t get settled until JVK put out an article where a MALE LAB COAT says, hey, guess what, birth control doesn\'t make a difference. I mean, you must see where that could be frustrating for a woman.

But never mind, it\'s all good.

Note to Mobley: Smooch, hell! and never mind the lovey-dovey ... I was getting all set for the spanking... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Hard-won Wisdom

Young men,

Let me share a little hard-won wisdom. When a woman is in the throes of PMS, the LEAST helpful thing you can do is call her attention to the cause of her irritablity or otherwise offer a rational explanation of why she is such a bitch.

REASON will NOT help - it will only make matters worst. Maybe some women are different but I have yet to meet a single exception to this rule. Better to just get scarce, give her lot\'s of space, lay low, ignore her, turn the other cheek. A-1 will help but don\'t mention or acknowledge that since using A-1 is too rational.

\"Any fool can learn from their own mistakes; a wise man learns from the mistakes of others.\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Hard-won Wisdom

I completely agree with Whitehall. \"Reason\" is about the most irritating thing you can offer.

But I disagree completely about keeping your distance. The only thing that calms me down proper is a good pounding -- improves my mood and helps with all the physical symptoms.

Maybe that\'s not typical but I submit for your consideration the idea that if you can manage not to piss her off being \"reasonable\" (best to talk to her as little as possible), it\'s the BEST time for sex, and it would be good for you both.

King of the coupons!

See! You got Bruce all into this!! He\'s hoping you\'re joking, the rest are probably reading with their mouthes wide open, and messing in their pants!! You probably have the rest of the family convienced that you\'re a monster, but you don\'t fool me not one bit FTR. Deep down inside you\'re just as sensitive as a little girl!! Want some candy little girl? : ) is right, I was just joking, too. But sometimes it is like stuff gets engraved in stone just from having it said over and over - like the thing about women on birth control don\'t respond to pheromones, and I kept saying yes they do and kept hearing Who said that women on birth control don\'t respond to pheromones after you kept saying yes they do!!!!!!!? Let me at\'em!!!! But darling....as Shaggy would say, \"It wasn\'t me!\" And maybe it wasn\'t a MALE LAB COAT, but just a LAB COAT...pull your pants down and lighten up!!! {{{SMOOCH}}}
    OH! So we\'re frustrated are we!!!? Well you just need to get over it FTR!!! You have all the males on this forum in love with you except for me...I\'m the smart one. You have no reason to be frustrated!!! You need to tighten up!!!! Before \"I\" tighten you up!!! UMMMHUMMM!

But never mind, it\'s all good. GOOD, AND KEEP IT THAT WAY, OR ELSE!!!

Note to Mobley: Smooch, hell! and never mind the lovey-dovey...OH HELL NAWH FTR!! YOU AIN\'T SEEN LOVEY DOVEY UNTIL YOU\'VE SEEN MOBLEY\'S LOVEY DOVEY!!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO CALM THE LITTLE BRAT DOWN. : )))))))))) {{{{SMOOCH}}}} I was getting all set for the spanking...OH YOU DON\'T WANT NO MOBLEY\'S SPANKING FTR!!! I WOULDN\'T BE ABLE TO GET RID OF\'YA!!!! AND I \"AIN\'T\" HAVING IT!!!!! {{{SMOOCH}}}

King of the coupons!

That\'s exactly what I was jokingly saying. I\'m on your team!!

King of the coupons!

FTR - A good pounding will calm down any beast!! : )))) But for some reason, I don\'t think you\'ve ever had a good pounding!! That could be your problem love. ; ) {{{SMOOCH}}}

**DONOTDELETE**

Probably not as good a pounding as YOU could give me, Mobley, but I guess I\'ll just have to make do since the genuine article is not forthcoming.
    Poor me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Oh no love...I bring more than just a good pounding. I also have a tall black hat, a magic wand, and some white gloves. Oh yeah!!! Magic!!! The pounding would just be the icing on the cake ;-) But I truely believe you\'d be better off with someone else FTR for I can\'t sing, nor play an instrument, but I can dance!! Never say Never FTR! Santa\'s normally good to good little girls {{{{{{{SMOOCH}}}}}}}}}}

Women do have widely varying appreciation of the sex act during menstruation. A few like it a lot then, many are OK with it, and most (in my experience) are turned-off and would rather not participate.

I say, take what you can get and don\'t look a gift horse in the mouth (so to speak.) If a pounding makes \'em feel better, just call me Doctor Love.

**DONOTDELETE**

MOBLEY, I\'m posting this comment on behalf of those of us who review a thread titled \"Effect of SOE alone on 42 yr old male\" in the hopes of learning something, or possibly contributing useful information: Would you please respect those of us who, unlike yourself, have neither time for nor interest in postings that digress into pointless self-indulgence (midgets ... menstruation ... poundings ...). And, yes, you can count this as a regrettable but necessary example.

King of the coupons!

I respect your wishes mister with hopes that it wasn\'t a black thing, for you\'ve only mentioned my name when pounding came from another source. And while you\'re speaking for everybody else on this forum that you\'ve seem to have consulted with, I\'d like for you go through all the post in this forum and send the same message to all those that have gotten off the subject Mister Man.

\"And, yes, you can count this as a regrettable but necessary example.\" Regrettable, I doubt it! Sounds like you need to drop your pants, and lighten up Mister. But please, be my guest, write to all those that have gotten off the subject, and make me feel like you didn\'t just pull me out of the crowd, since you weren\'t man enough to mention any other names. Some people just think they own the world. Wouldn\'t have responded had other names been mentioned. Always the black man!!! What a world! What a world! This forum is yours Mister...have fun!!!

MOBLEY, I\'m posting this comment on behalf of those of us who review a thread titled \"Effect of SOE alone on 42 yr old male\" in the hopes of learning something, or possibly contributing useful information: Would you please respect those of us who, unlike yourself, have neither time for nor interest in postings that digress into pointless self-indulgence (midgets ... menstruation ... poundings ...). And, yes, you can count this as a regrettable but necessary example.

**DONOTDELETE**

Point well made, MOBLEY - less well taken: You never heard \'o black cats bro\'?
    (Second and Final Example)

King of the coupons!

Bro - Don\'t remember seeing you across from the dinner table. When you get to tell me what to do...I\'ll let you know Bro! It\'s amazing how brave people get on this thing. Learn anything? Hope so. (Second and final note)

Calm Down Ladies,
    We\'re all friends here.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information