Close

Thread: PI/m or NPA

Journeyman

Default PI/m or NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello there,

I am another new babie. I have been reading that a good number of you are having success, using NPA mixed or by its own, particularly related with sexual hits. On the other hand, PI is very concentrated but it does not seem to be favourite for anybody. I do not know if anybody here has been successful wearing PI, related to sexual hits. Anybody has tried to mix PI with other products such as APC. I am just trying to decide whether to buy NPA or PI (unsc). Well, I am not sure about their main differences.

Thanks

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: PI/m or NPA

NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**

PI/m most definitely, its the most consistent and most reliable, npa is good, but not as good as PI/m...trust me, you get waht you pay for , theres no free lunch

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I am just trying to decide whether to buy NPA or PI (unsc). Well, I am not sure about their main differences.

<hr></blockquote>The main \"physical\" difference is that NPA is made up in alcohol and PI is made up in oil. That makes PI more difficult to mix with. I use PI in mixes all the time - they just don\'t mix - you have to shake them before every use. NPA is made for mixing.

The main phero difference is that NPA has other active ingredients in it besides none. Those ingredients (and perhaps the quality of the none itself) give NPA a \"harder\" feel than PI. Reactions are more gutteral. NPA has some real rough edges to it that a lot of people really like. PI is more refined, cerebral in effect.

Journeyman

Zap :
    How come RM is not include your chioces ???

To ALL:
    IS RM really that useless ???

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
    -Walter Lippmann

Journeyman

Macmers

I did not know if I could consider RM in this category. Did u find effective RM?

Bassman

Did u find more effective PI of NPA. Tell me how do u mix PI?.

RM is a better choice for creating a \"power aura\" as in the office but NPA is better for raw sexual hits. However, RM has gotten me sexual hits too. PI/m is somewhere inbetween.

Journeyman

ZAp:
    Haven\'t really try it out many times yet....but so far, no progress...nothing at all....I will continue testing RM.....varying the concentrations and number of dabs....will keep this forum inform, if there is any hits that is....I\'ll keep tryin.....

-Walter Lippmann

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Did u find more effective PI of NPA. Tell me how do u mix PI?.

<hr></blockquote>They\'re both effective - depends on whatcha want. NPA makes me jittery unless I have some alcohol in my system. And my experience with NPA is that I\'d best be ready to have sex right then - because it tends to grab women who probably shouldn\'t be with me. If I get their numbers and call the next day (and they\'ve had a chance to think about it), they\'re like \"huh?\" PI is more stable, attracting women who can withstand the 24 hour rule.

I use PI as a source of cheap none (I have bought quite a few of the returned/used ones) in a number of things - mostly body spray sort of stuff, as it won\'t really mix in EtOH, but in a low-concentration body spray, you can shake it enough before use to make it work. Use the search engine to find some recipes. I think there\'s a thread titled 5 mone mix or something like that.

Whitehall:
    I agree. RM is great for getting guys on your side, NPA / PI better for sex. I\'ve never had a sexual hit on RM.

Enlightened One

Alter ego or perfect 10. Both versions mens and womens. Theyve all gone -anone in them.

http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm

Hi all,

( I\'d say NPA for sexual hits, Pi M for \"alpha\" aura with more subtle sexual hits )

Thanks Bassman for corroborating many of my own experiences [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I tend to consider these hot/cold women \"flakes\" because it has happened long before pheros. Probably MORE so with pheros.

I\'d like to turn a meeting with a Woman I like into a casual \"[censored] buddy\" relationship and not just a one night stand.

Some women I even thought could be Long Term Relationships and yet the \"dreaded one night stand\" Blues are tough to get through.

They seem to always wonder \"Why\" did they sleep with you so soon.
    Do you think she is a slut? If her friends know, they think she is a slut. If her friends don\'t know she fears they will find out...

Curious what pheros might help with this. Anyone?
    Copulins? More NOL?

You posted:
    And my experience with NPA is that I\'d best be ready to have sex right then - because it tends to grab women who probably shouldn\'t be with me. If I get their numbers and call the next day (and they\'ve had a chance to think about it), they\'re like \"huh?\" PI is more stable, attracting women who can withstand the 24 hour rule.

Thanks to all in advance

**DONOTDELETE**

pi/m man, i get sexual hits all over the show, i\'m 25 the hits are mostly from 25 years and up, which is what i want.
    haven\'t used the other a-none products, because pi/m working wonders. \"why fix it, if it ain\'t broken\"

Journeyman

To ALL:
    Looks like NPA is a must have(which I don\'t)....

-Walter Lippmann

Phero Pharaoh

Well, I think NPA is better. Why? Because 1 drop of PI/m = 0.025 mg *none. 1 drop of NPA = 0.024 mg *none. Plus you get the secret ingredients in NPA.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**

So, does PI/m mix with APC? If not, what about SPMO?

Journeyman

Hi ALL,
    I was wondering since if RM is great for getting guys on your side, NPA is best to have sex right then while PI \'is more stable, attracting women who can withstand the 24 hour rule.\' Why not having a test on 1:1:1 to get the best of everything!!! Just a thought that came to my mind, I don\'t have NPA and PI, so guys with all three can test it out. Guys, tell me what you think about this....;_)

-Walter Lippmann

PI/m is what i always use to seal the deal..hasn\'t failed me yet..ive had some reactions from NPA but nothing like PI..and RM is one of those products I just can\'t get to work..just like i get hits with AE but not Soe..go figure..

Thread Information