Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    King of the coupons!

Default Re: Girl Studies, welcome to class

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Capt...all joking aside. Whatever makes you happy...go for it. But you do nee to straighten her out...tell her \"my mom always told me to never be ashamed of nothing I do.\" That\'s the only fault I see. If she made the move, she made the move. That\'s one of the biggest problems of the world...trying to look like something else for someone else. Can you imagine how much the world would change if no one gave a damn about what others thought? That would be something!!! And I for one...don\'t give a damn about what others think...I only feel sorry for the ignorant. I have a good heart. Good luck in rebuilding, and remember...if there\'s only one person working on the relationship, it will never work, and if God\'s not in the foundation, it\'s still not going to work. Later!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Might be good if you could not to talk about her to her friends....
    glad you two are talking to each other [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the responces guys.

Was on the phone to her last night, talked some more. She is in a bit of a hormonal low at the moment. She ended up crying and saying that everyone seems to be against her. She hasnt had it to easy lately. But she stayed on the phone, and I cheered her up!

After the crying...
    Her: Ok, I\'m gona chill out
    Me: Good, and also smile!
    Her; (giggle) yeah I dont think thats likely
    Me: No you wern\'t listening, its a requirement!
    Her: (laugh)
    Me: Thats better
    Her: (giggle)How do you know I\'m smiling?
    Me: Oh I can just tell
    Her: Year right! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Me: Feeling better?
    Her: Yeah
    Me: Smiling?
    Her: (giggle) yeah
    Me: My work here is done!

...and its all happy!

Anyway, got to go shopping now! Got 4 hours till I have to meet them! Arrrrh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] lol

Decided on: Silver Ring, red rose, red lace panties [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img], and a mix CD Im about to make.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Wow busy day!

Rushed thorougly off my feet.

Get everything bought, didn\'t do the CD though, mates burner was down [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Got a necklace instead of a ring, not sure why now, got a feeling, didn\'t know her size either though. Oh and pink panties [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] lol

Basically went down a storm. When I arrived she ran up to me and hugged me, complimented me on my clothes, and then I gave her her presents. Her friends were all like \"Ahh thats sooo nice!\" and then the panties came out and we were all laughing for a while. She loved the necklace, and the Rose. Gave her a hug and said happy birthday, and she said she would have to show me what the panties looked like on her (score! lol). Well then they were all Sat down in a circle and I was still stood up talking to them all (I had mucho respect, really was the alpha of the whole group), then she pulled me down to sit next to her and we kissed some. Then, after more kissing and stuff we all had to go back to her house, then there was some problem with her mum later and it was cut short, I had to get out of the house with some other people to do a deed, when we came back she said I had to go \'cos her mum was getting angry (3 of her friends were staying the night).

Anyway she texted me applogising and stuff, I said yeah I know, would have like to have asked you out before I left though! She texted back saying, go on then, ring me now! So I did and I did, and we are! There was some strange mement where she seemed to be trying to get control of the relatioship early on, strange, wasnt having any of it though!

Again, thanks for all the help.

Oh and for all those who are interested, I was wearing my RM:NPA:APC:AE:SOE mix, accompanied by AE:SOE, and also some EW dilition, covered with Hugo Boss.

Journeyman

WOW..!!! RM:NPA:APC:AE:SOE sounds like a tough mix......you\'re in luck dude....

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
    -Walter Lippmann

I\'m not recomending it to anyone yet, will report back when I re-order and sort the ratios out. Guess i got lucky, just some left overs.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, now, lemme see ... a necklace. And a rose. And a pretty pair of panties. ...

um. my birthday\'s coming up in december...

FTR: I\'ll see what I can do lol

Triall: Do not judge me when you dont know me.

Keep forgetting to post this, so here it is now.

You know I bought her a rose? Well of course I couldn\'t pass up the opprtunity and laced it with pheromones! I hve a (pheromonaly) weak mix with some Calypso Patchouli oil. Put a few small dabs of that on the (forget the name, sepal comes to mind, but the green petals beneath the main flower) and stem. Also some SOE on the actual flower. This is what happened:

She picked it up, looked at it briefly, then at me, DIHL, then looked at the rest of the presents, kind of dazed.
    Her friend took the rose, and said, \"Oh thats soo nice! (smells it, DIHL) Mmm and it smell really nice too! (DIHL).\" lol Went well, me-thinks

Banned User

Uh, 16 year old dude...I\'m 17....But, anyway...

She\'s playing with you....Tell her, to \"Stop the f*cking games o.k....You like me, you don\'t like me!\" You need to SLAP SOME SENSE INTO HER! LITERALLY! You have come to this situation becuase you are NOT being the ALPHA MALE!, and, DON\'T BUY HER ANYTHING GOD D*MN IT! That\'s just playing into her...She wants you becauseyou don\'t CARE about her, not becaues you DO CARE ABOUT HER...Ever wonder why it\'s SOOO easy to get girls you DON\'T care about, but, the ones you DO care about, you can\'t have? Yeah...lol...Because, you try to be \"nice\" and play into their \"game\". Girls want someone who, they don\'t knwo what is going to happen minute from minute. They don\'t want a yes man....

My suggestion...

Wear ONLY none products...Don\'t buy her ANYTHING, and, stop playing her game....When she WANTS to make out with her, tell her, no....Becuase, I\'m not going to be haivng this sh*t again, where...The, I like you, no, I DON\'T like you...You know...Something on the Oprah show, seriously..lol, but, you TEACH people, how to TREAT you! If you are a puss* 99% of the time, that TEACHES her to play you....

You are like the retarded kid..She can f*ck with when she wants to....I KNOW you aren\'t going to listen to ONE thing I have JUST said...You\'re only going to hear what you want to hear....\"It\'s going to be different this time..\" She is doing \"such and such\"...Or, her parents just \"such and such.\" Listen, you heard what I have to say, listen to it, don\'t, but it\'s NOT going to end because \"WOW! YOU BOUGHT HER ROSES!\" Now, if you were to GET A JOB...And buy her some EXPENSIVE sh*t! That would be DIFFERENT! And, you should ONLY do that AFTTTTTTTTER YOU HAVE NOT LET HER TAKE YOU OVER....

Example, you are a bi*tch to her...Go out to eat, steal her food, mess with her, even cut her down a bit..She\'s pissed at you...Go out to eat again, a week later, and present her with a 24k gold necklace with a gold heart in the middle with her name inscribed..You getting LAIDDDD TONIGHT....

Now, if you were to give her stuff, or/and be nice ALL the time, it wouldn\'t MEAN anything to her...She has figured you out...

You can\'t really FIX it now, because she has already mapped you as \"loser\", but, for future reference, you will KNOW...

Example also, she says something.....Instead of fake laughing say, \"That wasn\'t even f*cking funny...\" Her: \"What\'s wrong with you?\" You: \"Nothing, you know what...(Taking her food...and eating it.....) I\'m just going to leave... Catch a cab back home....Her: But, I don\'t have any money...You: That\'s good for you.....

Walk out...

Next week....Something different.

Not, nice guy, nice guy....She says I don\'t like you, you say ok....You are an IDIOT, sure, she\'s a jackas** but, you TAUGHT her to be like that!

Bart

marv/Bart,
    Whatever your name is. Nobody on this forum deserves to be replied to in that way. Not even you. Your violent, abusive, adolescent outbursts have become very disturbing. It\'s not that adolescents aren\'t welcome on this forum, they\'re just expected to act more maturely than it seems you are capable of .

Get this through YOUR head! Nobody comes to this forum to have abuse heaped upon him by some \'roid raged, disturbed, teenager!

Oscar ,,l,,

Bart,
    I have to agree with Oscar. I can\'t figure out why you act so violently like that, unless it really is \'roid rage. You are obviously not stupid. You have been around and you have a lot to contribute, both about life and pheromones. Some times you ride right on the edge of meanness; sometimes, like this time, you blast way beyond. Why? It seems such a waste.
    Bruce

King of the coupons!

marv14yag - I feel your pain as for what you were trying to say about not letting your girl figure you out because you\'d be afraid that she would become bored. Cool, just leave the nasty language out. I for one can\'t stand a filthy mouth man or woman, so regroup and change your wording. Just some advice, do as you please, cause you\'re not the only one on this forum with a filthy mouth. Later!

Whoa where did you come from?

When I first started reading, I was like \"yeah mate your preaching to the quire\". I KNOW this stuff, hell I tell people to do it. But then it turns out later on you are just on your period or something.

You can\'t really FIX it now, because she has already mapped you as \"loser\", but, for future reference, you will KNOW...

Wow how did you guess. I mean you must be so clever to work that out from so little, without even reading it all, and reading, out of context, things that have happened. Fool.

I dont deserve that, neither does anyone else. It\'s my life to live and they are my mistakes to make, and learn from. If you have some advice, great! But do expect me to listen when your having a rant?

In responce to what you actually said:
    She\'s playing with you....Tell her, to \"Stop the f*cking games o.k....You like me, you don\'t like me!\" You need to SLAP SOME SENSE INTO HER! LITERALLY! You have come to this situation becuase you are NOT being the ALPHA MALE!, and, DON\'T BUY HER ANYTHING GOD D*MN IT! That\'s just playing into her...She wants you becauseyou don\'t CARE about her, not becaues you DO CARE ABOUT HER...Ever wonder why it\'s SOOO easy to get girls you DON\'T care about, but, the ones you DO care about, you can\'t have? Yeah...lol...Because, you try to be \"nice\" and play into their \"game\". Girls want someone who, they don\'t knwo what is going to happen minute from minute. They don\'t want a yes man....

I did tell her exactly that, I didn\'t mess around. I\'m not so weak to actually be used like that. The problem with girls this age (or at least where I live), is that they place their friends much higher in importance. Fair enough when you only just met, but we had know each other for a LONG time. Its the \"Boys come and go, friends are here to stay\" mentality, but it seems to be more prominant. And there\'s another thing, she was a recent ex who I had split up with for stupid reasons, and she had already told me that she loved me (amoungst other things, like she didn\'t know if she could live without me etc., speaking after we had broken up). Also notice only she said she loved me, I told her I wasnt sure, which I felt bad about because I know it hurt her. We already had a pretty open relationship, and it was her birthday, why shouldn\'t I have bought her a present?!

Wear ONLY none products...Don\'t buy her ANYTHING, and, stop playing her game....When she WANTS to make out with her, tell her, no....Becuase, I\'m not going to be haivng this sh*t again, where...The, I like you, no, I DON\'T like you...You know...Something on the Oprah show, seriously..lol, but, you TEACH people, how to TREAT you! If you are a puss* 99% of the time, that TEACHES her to play you....
    I hadnt ever bought her anything before, maybe small things like buying a bottle a sprit, but she did that for me as much as I did for her.

You are like the retarded kid..She can f*ck with when she wants to....I KNOW you aren\'t going to listen to ONE thing I have JUST said...You\'re only going to hear what you want to hear....\"It\'s going to be different this time..\" She is doing \"such and such\"...Or, her parents just \"such and such.\" Listen, you heard what I have to say, listen to it, don\'t, but it\'s NOT going to end because \"WOW! YOU BOUGHT HER ROSES!\" Now, if you were to GET A JOB...And buy her some EXPENSIVE sh*t! That would be DIFFERENT! And, you should ONLY do that AFTTTTTTTTER YOU HAVE NOT LET HER TAKE YOU OVER....

You know what? **** you. You think you are all high and mighty \"I KNOW you aren\'t going to listen to ONE thing I have JUST said\", but you really know nothing. You just read and misinterpret what people on this forum say, and then spit it out as bad advice. You obviously didn\'t understand what I was saying, in fact I doubt if you actually read all of it. I\'m not one to fool myself, but then I KNOW you aren\'t going to listen to ONE thing I have JUST said. I explained why I got the rose (erm one rose), it wasnt actually as a \"oh you bought me flowers\" gift, it was sort of a joke which we had talked about ages ago. Oh and by the way, \"Now, if you were to GET A JOB...And buy her some EXPENSIVE sh*t! That would be DIFFERENT! And, you should ONLY do that AFTTTTTTTTER YOU HAVE NOT LET HER TAKE YOU OVER.... Example, you are a bi*tch to her...Go out to eat, steal her food, mess with her, even cut her down a bit..She\'s pissed at you...Go out to eat again, a week later, and present her with a 24k gold necklace with a gold heart in the middle with her name inscribed..You getting LAIDDDD TONIGHT.... \", is as bad as buying presents all the time. It shows that you are not really alpha. Oh and I do have a job, but I\'m not rolling in it, and I have better things to spend to do with my money than waste it buying more than is needed.

Example also, she says something.....Instead of fake laughing say, \"That wasn\'t even f*cking funny...\" Her: \"What\'s wrong with you?\" You: \"Nothing, you know what...(Taking her food...and eating it.....) I\'m just going to leave... Catch a cab back home....Her: But, I don\'t have any money...You: That\'s good for you.....

lol I have never done that! lol you so funny! Really, go figure.

Not, nice guy, nice guy....She says I don\'t like you, you say ok....You are an IDIOT, sure, she\'s a jackas** but, you TAUGHT her to be like that!

Your calling me an idiot?

Your so concerned about being the badass alpha that you end up completly missing the point. You know what that is? To be happy. You are obviously not a happy person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic, has anyone tried the phero\'d flower thing before?

doesn\'t the alcohol kind of kill the flowers, or did you use an oil based phero?

It was oil, SOE and a kind of massage oil stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information