Close

Thread: PPA?

Default PPA?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Due to the \"great used product sell-off\", I now have just about everything on the site.

I would like to stop mixing for a while and try the products individually.

I started with PPA. PPA should work. Low none, I added RM/scent to get a nice scent. I get OD reactions at 8 dabs, nothing at 2, and oddness at 4 - people seem a little standoffish, but not running for the doors.

Anybody gotton PPA (alone) to work?

FWIW: I mixed the PPA and the scent in a 1 dram bottle. Its mouth is smaller than the 1/2oz bottle that PPA comes in, so my dabs should be smaller, too.

Phero Dude

Default Re: PPA?

Can\'t get PPA to work either - tried 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 dabs. - no reaction up to 3 dabs and mild OD at 4 dabs and major OD responses at 6 dabs. Pretty disappointed as I thought the buzz about it merited looking into.

Now I\'m just thinking about what to mix it with to see if I can get any better luck with it - unfortunately I\'m out of NPA so I can\'t try PAN mix, but I have lots of PF, JB#1, Yes, PCC, JB#3, and the SPMO and expecting AE wand EW any day now so trying to figure which of these to mix the PPA with. But PPA is the first phero product that I have zero or negative results with used as a standalone

Im guessing AE/PPA would be a good mix.

Thanks, guys. I am thinking it needs a little nol. I think I\'m going to try two things - adding PPA/w, and adding a little CS nol.

I take it from the passionate lack of response [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] that PPA is not a big seller \'round here?

**DONOTDELETE**

BassMan - Why not try unscented PI/w with its high -nol- concentrate to mix with your PPA. Couldn\'t hurt or be any worse!

Thanks. It\'s on my list. I made PAN the other day and tried to mix in some PI/w. It doesn\'t mix at all. Oil and water, apparently.

Bingo. Well, so much for my commitment to using the individual products.

Per jamboot\'s game: I kept adding dabs of PPA this afternoon. Per my own experience with none - I added jes\' a lil\' SOE gel (which I\'ve put into a roll-top bottle with enough EtOH to let it Roll...)

Went to the dentist. Stopped in a hippie-dippie store: jewelery, drums, incense, oils, rings. Lots of rings. The absolutely gorgeous counter girl would not stop talking. On, and on, and on. Big wide eyes. Piercings every single place (maybe twenty in each ear...) 40 pounds too skinny for me. Very, _very_ hot... If I could have shut her up long enough to ask for her numbers... and if she\'d had enough meat on her bones that I didn\'t think I\'d bleed to death from the puncture wounds...

Not ten minutes later, in the dentist\'s office, in comes this kid brother. With her very hot, very blonde, very rich older sister in tow. Nice little flirt - the office staff actually apologized when they had to pry us apart to fix my teeth... After my consultation with Pierre Dentafris... she was still there. We flirted for another half-hour waiting for her kid brother. She gave me three business cards (\"call me if there\'s anything you need\"). Unfortunately, when I told her that what I needed was a drink, in her company, (and asked her if she was involved), she allowed that she was in a LTR. Dammit.

Two very hot flirts, with a phero I didn\'t think was going to work at all, when I added a little SOE. Ya! Good! Ya!

**DONOTDELETE**

BassMan - You know the rules man..... 1/2 hour of flirting, 3 business cards put in your hands and the LTR line?

Hello McFly - - - The message is \"try to take me away from my existing perils guy. Lure me to something better.\" You should try to converse further and dig a little deeper if you like her...

It might be worth a little more of your time.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Hello McFly - - - The message is \"try to take me away from my existing perils guy. Lure me to something better.\" You should try to converse further and dig a little deeper if you like her...

<hr></blockquote>Go ahead, encourage me. Like I can\'t get myself into enough trouble...

Seriously, that\'s one rule I don\'t follow. I don\'t try to break up other people\'s relationships. Ever. I wouldn\'t respect myself in the morning.

Phero Dude

good for you Bassman ..Im the same way. My friends chuckle when I dont go for girls that have boyfriends...I look at it as \"what goes around, comes around\"...I wouldnt want someone to pull this [censored] on me as well...I admire this quality very much in a person...

I share that view aswell, I would hate it for someone to do it to me so I don\'t do it to others.

**DONOTDELETE**

BassMan - Sorry guy, I wasn\'t trying to ruffle your feathers, force a bad situation or anything like that. It looked like an open invitation from her IMHO according to your thread.

Carry on the way you know best, you\'ve got a good handle on it...

**DONOTDELETE**

As I understand it, JustHuge, you said she was signaling she WANTS to be seduced away from her current boyfriend.
    I completely agree on your read, because I do it myself. While honesty compels me to say I have someone, honestly also compels me to wish I could have a better situation, which would only be possible with a change of partner -- so I do the same thing -- send out \"I have a partner - PLEEZ take me away from him.\" In which case I don\'t think it\'s unethical to give it a try.

King of the coupons!

I agree with you JH, but I also feel like the Bass when it comes to respect, but in this case Bass, unless I know the ladies man, she\'s trying to improve her situation. I too believe in what goes around, comes around, but you will never find a woman that\'s happy fooling around, or giving out her calling card if it doesn\'t have to do with business. I always say, \"people in LOVE will never cheat, or flirt.\" It\'s sad being alone when you don\'t want to be.

**DONOTDELETE**

My hat\'s off to ya\' MOBC57 - BTW, No action to report from last night.

King of the coupons!

Put your hat back on JH, your bald spot will be showing!! : )
    Sorry about no hits last night : ( People don\'t always get a duck when they go duck hunting. How did your mix smell?

There was this old man, that always sat on his porch, and one day he saw a little boy come from next door with something in his hand.

He said, \"hey little fella, what\'cha got?\" The littly boy replied, \"chicken wire.\" The old man asked \"what are you going to do with it?\" The little boy said, \"catch some chickens.\" The old man laughed and said \"Ya idiot! you can\'t catch chickens with chicken wire!!\" The little boy smiled, and walked off.

Latter on that evening the little boy came home, and behind him he must have had 12 chickens in the chicken wire. The old man looked at him, and just scratched his head.

The next morning while the old man was on his porch, the little boy next door came out again with something in his hand. The old man hollered, \"hey little boy! What\'cha got there?\" The little boy responded, \"Duct tape.\" The old man asked, \"What\'cha gonna do with it?\" The little boy responded, \"catch me some ducks.\" The old man hollered, \"Ya idiot! you can\'t catch ducks with duct tape!\" The little boy smiled, and walked off. The sun started going down, and sho\'nuff, here comes the little boy, and sho\'nuff, he had about 20 ducks in his duct tape dragging behind him. The old man\'s mouth dropped open, and he just scratched his head. The next morning here comes the little boy again from out of his house with something under his arm. The old man hollered, \"Hey little fella, what\'cha got!!?\" The little boy responded, \"a pussy willow.\" The old man said, \"Hold on a minute, let me get my hat!!\"

JH I hope that made you smile, because I can\'t stand a grow man crying because he didn\'t get a hit last night. Ha! Ha! Chuckle! Chuckle! Giggle! Giggle! Later!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey MOBs - I\'m always a smiling guy... How\'dy partner... That\'s a good joke.

No hits last night, that\'s OK. There\'s tonight and the rest of the weekend to look forward to. I won\'t strike out the rest of the way - believe me... Tonight I\'ll be at a party in Marina Del Rey so we\'ll see what happens there.

I could only smell the SOE in the SOE &amp; TE/m mix and that\'s fine. I like the smell of SOE. The TE smells like alcohol at first and then I smell nothing afterwards. TE/w is a little different, it does have a lingering scent, but not bad at all. My mainstay right now is TE, SOE &amp; JB-X.

\"Everything else is just a lite\" so far...

King of the coupons!

Carry on! Smartly!! Good luck in your hunt! Snag one for me, and remember what I said you could wake up to if you drink to much! : ))))) Hey! You\'re using TE/w and TE/m wth SOE?

**DONOTDELETE**

TE/w or TE/m one at a time with the SOE...

King of the coupons!

You go fella!!! Never even thought about TE/w.

As I understand it, JustHuge, you said she was signaling she WANTS to be seduced away from her current boyfriend.
    I completely agree on your read, because I do it myself. While honesty compels me to say I have someone, honestly also compels me to wish I could have a better situation, which would only be possible with a change of partner -- so I do the same thing -- send out \"I have a partner - PLEEZ take me away from him.\" In which case I don\'t think it\'s unethical to give it a try.

<hr></blockquote>Well, you folks got me questioning my own read on it, and that\'s never a bad thing...

The business cards _were_ really business, she runs three businesses for her dad.

Our conversation didn\'t stop after she told me she had a bf - I asked about him, she\'s been with him for two years, seemed satisfied from what I could read. I could be totally off, she shure seemed _on_ with me. Then again, I was doin\' my very best to light \'er up...

I disagree about the flirting. I flirt, so do many of the women I know, even when we\'re in something we like. Maybe a cultural thing down here in the South?

**DONOTDELETE**

I do think that\'s a regional thing, one of the things I like about the south. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maybe it wouldn\'t do any harm to call her and ask her to lunch, maybe, something seemingly innocuous...

The old man said, \"Hold on a minute, let me get my hat!!\"

<hr></blockquote>That\'s genuinely cute. Thanks for the chuckle.

I do think that\'s a regional thing, one of the things I like about the south.

<hr></blockquote>Yeah, me, too.

Maybe it wouldn\'t do any harm to call her and ask her to lunch, maybe, something seemingly innocuous...

<hr></blockquote>Hmmm. Well, I _did_ keep the business cards [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ...

King of the coupons!

Bass - Go with your gut feeling. You can normally tell if someone\'s interested by their voice, listen well before you ask her out to lunch, and don\'t wait too long before you call, if you do. Failure is not a bad thing, not trying is. Nothing uglier than the thought...\"what if.\" The worst that could happen...she\'s not interested, and you\'ll get to try another day!!

Thread Information