Close

Thread: Perfect10

Journeyman

Default Perfect10

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am thinking about buying some P10 but am wondering is it worth the money?
    I am a young, 22, male and am having good results with SoE right now. I\'d be interested to hear any p10 feedback- good, bad, whatever...

Enlightened One

Default Re: Perfect10

check out the link and have a look at the pheros and concentrations and do a quick read of the various threads.

Two schools of thought abound. Those for -none and those against -none.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/p10.html heres the link for the product anyway. Good luck on a decision, it really depneds on how much money you have and how much you are into pheros, but it is powerful stuff perfect 10 in both womens and mens products also.

Journeyman

P10 woman contains copulins...is that still fine for a man to wear or will it repel women?

Phero Pro

ummm... at least not Lesbians~ hehe

Seriously, though... if you get good results with SOE, which has absolutely no androstenone in it (SOE is 80% -nol, 20% -rone) I wouldn\'t anticipate any improvement using P10, which is 60% androstenone, 30% -nol, and 10% -rone.

Given your age, you appear to be producing sufficient androstenone on your own, as seems to often be the case with younger phero users. In general the older guys like me, at 44, benefit more by using the products containing a good amount of androstenone.

Of course, that\'s not a hard and fast rule. But it does seem to be kind of a general consensus from all the posts I\'ve read.

Enlightened One

Nol chem set would work fine or SPMO. Or just buy SOE again.

Enlightened One

Nol chem set would work fine or SPMO. Or just buy SOE again. http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm

I get pretty good results with the 6:3:1 ratio of P10. Sometimes I leave the rone out and just use the 2:1 none to nol. I make it out of CS chemicals, so I can vary it to suit. P10 is far too strong to apply - a ratio of 1:20 in cologne works for me if the cologne is not too strong (like Good Life), or 1:10 or so if it\'s a hotter cologne (like Cool Water).

Enlightened One

Hey applying it directly is good for an OD experiment or just to get some attention when im down.

http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Hey applying it directly is good for an OD experiment or just to get some attention when im down.

<hr></blockquote>Sorry, should have said, P10 is way too strong for _me_ to apply...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information