Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default a lil shaky on PCC

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I\'ve read many posts on this forum on the usage and effectiveness of PCC, and it\'s mostly positive....I\'ve been using PCC and strangely, I found it to be really useless....is it possible that I\'m using the wrong product for myself? or should I be using it along with another product? has anyone hear of the Athena Institute Pheromone 10:13?? how does that product compare to any of the products that Bruce supplies? Please help!! I\'m using PCC right now and HUBBY doesn\'t seem to be effected in any way, sometimes he even reacts negatively!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: a lil shaky on PCC

Try PI/w.

How much do you apply and where? Stick with Bruce\'s products, at least you know what your getting.

FTR, now that I remember, could you maybe add to my \"current products, mixes/combos\" thread with stuff about PCC, PIw and that mix you did.

Much thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the invitation...thing is, I just tend to kinda slather it all on, cross my fingers and hope for the best, so I\'d be makin\' stuff up to go on and say \"Put on thus and so much of this, and precisely such and such amount of that\" -- I\'m more like, put as much PCC on as seems good to you anywhere you want him to linger, and put a couple of drops of PI/w whereever you take the notion, to kick it up a notch just for general effect, then spray a spray or two of whatsoever cologne lies closest to your hand, and hang on to your hat, sister...if you get to feelin\' woozy, smack a dab of SOE under your nose, but don\'t worry too much about it, you\'ll be prone soon anyway...\" -- that would be about the best I could do. Which, what with the overwhelming preponderance of Virgo\'s and Virgos prominent on this forum, for sure I\'d get blasted all to hell for lack of precision and I\'m not in the mood. :-) Here\'s the deal and it\'s not rocket science. If one thing doesn\'t work, try another, if one amount gets no results, put some more on, if you think you put too much on, use a little less next time -- just keep shifting it all around until you get wood. If you wear yourself out and go broke and still no wood, never mind new products, you need a new man.

**DONOTDELETE**

gosh, I hope I don\'t need to get a new hubby......! Since PCC has a roll on applicater, I kinda just roll it under my jaw line and behind my ears and between my bossoms (ha)......I don\'t slather it on cuz it doesn\'t seem like it works at all.....I\'ve been thinking about buying the PIw but I\'m kinda skeptical about the whole thing now cuz PCC didn\'t really work for me but it seems like it\'s working for everyone else......anyway, so has anyone heard of the Athena Institute pheromone 10:13?? please let me know!!! and how does SOE work? help!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

I hope you don\'t either.

I\'ve heard that Athena whatever is no good. Maybe do a search and see what you come up with. I\'m pretty sure it was dissed for a couple of pages awhile back.

Get another product and try it. If it doesn\'t work, you can send it back.

Are you having sex together but it\'s just not hot enough, or you\'re not having sex and you want to be, or what?

**DONOTDELETE**

HI!! Thanks for the prompt reply....well, we do have sex, I just wish it were a lil more passionate and more frequent......any ideas?? The reason why I was asking about the Athena product was because I saw an ad for it and it\'s is extremely expensive!!! $99 for a bottle?? I mean, if it works and money is not the issue but does it?? anyone else heard anything about it?? let me know, thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**

Teena, there\'s information about Athena on this site - go up to the main index, go under search, type in Athena, ask for all posts, and do your reading. :-)Have you tried the usual (dress up, change of scene, share fantasies) or just went straight for pheromones?Does he work late a lot or travel on his job or have hobbies that take him outside of the house a lot?

Check This link from the Archives:

[/url]http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=13 602&page=&view=&sb=&o=[/url]

Journeyman

Hi Teena,

Definitely try PI/w or maybe even PPA/w....the NEW VERSION (a very similar product but a lower price tag). Have you worn PCC outside of your own home? If not, try it and see if people other than hubby react to it and if you order other products do the same with those. Don\'t be discouraged.......various pheros work differently on different people....you just need to find the products or combos that work for YOU.
    CC

Ok FTR no problem. Thanks anyway.

I\'ll stick it in there as one that depends heavily on the user, so experimentation is required. Should keep you out of trouble! Plus you\'ll get your name in the Cookbook, if people get posting.

ON TOPIC:

Like I said, go with Bruce\'s stuff, if you feel it doesnt work for you, you can send it back. $99 is a lot to pay for one product anyway, you could PIw and PPAw for that much.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

if you get to feelin\' woozy, smack a dab of SOE under your nose, but don\'t worry too much about it, you\'ll be prone soon anyway...

<hr></blockquote>I like this approach. \'deed I do...

**DONOTDELETE**

How does PPA/w work compared to PI/w? I\'m indeed trying to find the perfect combo for myself......money\'s not the issue (I guess) my hubby is a toughy....he\'s always stressed out about his job and money.....I know that\'s a killer on his sex drive.....I just wanna losen him up you know??? confused confused confused.......

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

my hubby is a toughy....he\'s always stressed out about his job and money.....I know that\'s a killer on his sex drive.....I just wanna losen him up you know???

<hr></blockquote>Have you tried giving him a long massage?

I think lots of -nol would help.

**DONOTDELETE**

what\'s that?? -nol...never heard of that....is that a type of pheromone or something??

long massages -- been there, done that.......any other suggestion besides getting a new hubby?

Yeah it is. Check the reference material, unfortunately its entirely male orientated at the moment. I know PIw has LOADS of -nol in it, as well as some cops (more pheros...).

**DONOTDELETE**

Could he be having an affair? One thing I know about men .. if he ain\'t doin\' you, he\'s doin\' SOMEBODY. ...

**DONOTDELETE**

Not always true. Depends on what kind of guy we\'r talking about.

**DONOTDELETE**

\'nol = Androstenol
    \'none = Androstenone
    \'rone = Androsterone

Damn I\'m a newbie and easily figured this out...do a bit of reading in the reference material section / FAQ...

I wouldn\'t worry about an affair. Stress and so-so health/vitality can beat the heck out of your libido; getting fearful about betrayal unecessarily will only make things worse. My experience with marriage tells me that it takes some effort too keep things spicy. Like any venture in life it requires experimentation. Think creatively. There are a lot of fun things two people can do together.
    Good luck,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce is right - I\'m just a cynic.

Hope the pheromones do the trick for you. I\'ll keep my fingers crossed and think good thoughts for you, I\'m sure we all will.

Teena-You can try Alter Ego for women, the men\'s version has got me some good sexual hits.

**DONOTDELETE**

no, I don\'t think he\'s having an affair....actually, I\'m positive he\'s not, he\'s not that kind of person first of all, secondly, he\'s always working....I\'ve ruled that out a long time ago......he\'s been complaining to me that stress is killing his sex drive and that he\'s always worrying about our financial stability, you know, with the economy all screwed up right now.....I don\'t doubt what he\'s telling me, I\'m just worried because I don\'t know how to make things better for him, and us......

Phero Pro

-------------------------------------------
    I\'m just worried because I don\'t know how to make things better for him
    -------------------------------------------

Hey Teena, ever hear of the \"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus\" books by John Gray? His observations about what a husband needs from his wife very insightful and accurate, at least as far as I\'m concerned. Part of what he explains very clearly is how guys respond to stress in different ways than how women respond to stress.

But anyway, in the short run, until you get a chance to read the book, I\'ll tell you one thing that is a major factor in empowering a man: He has to know that he can make the woman in his life happy.

Now of course, everyone knows full well that you can\'t \"make\" anyone happy, and that nobody is truly responsible for anyone else\'s happiness. But if you show that you\'re pleased with him and appreciative of his efforts, that you are satisfied being with him, it will go a looooong way toward \"making\" him feel empowered and confident, and reduce his stress level accordingly. At least in my experience, and as detailed in the book. Good Luck, Teena.

Stranger

Default Re: Athena 10:13 for Women

Teena,

I would not buy the Athena 10:13. I tried it for a while and nothing happened. And, it\'s very expensive. I am using PI/w now. It seems to work very subtly, but it does work. I also liked the NPA/w very much. I got a DIHL using the NPA/w from my husband! Anyway, I hope this helps.

Phero Enthusiast

hi Browneyedgirl,
    which dosage do you use for PIw and NPAw and what kind of \"hits\" did you get with those products ?
    Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**

at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, what\'s NPA/w and DIHL?? ..also, so no one recommends Athena 10:13?

Hi Teena, [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

NPA/w= new pheremone additive for women
    DIHL= deer in the headlights

We try to only buy our pheros from Bruce. LoveScent is very reputable unlike other phero sellers which shall remain nameless.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information