Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Athena 10:13 for Women

visit-red-300x50PNG
    HAHA...deer in the headlights..funny.......so far, I\'ve been suggested to Alter Ego for women, PI/w and NPA/w ......which of these three products will gimme more of the \"sexual response\" I\'m looking for?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: a lil shaky on PCC

well, I don\'t even wanna think about whether or not he\'s having an affair.....I should trust him and believe in myself that I\'m enough of a woman to keep my man in check....I guess.... (frown) hmm..maybe I\'m just trying to find myself excuses for my hubby not wanting to make love to me as often as I do with him....... ~sigh~

Teena,
    First I\'ll tell you what I tell all the ladies who come here looking for answers:
    WEAR REALLY TIGHT PANTS ! ! ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Squeeze your superb ass into the tightest jeans you can find. Don\'t forget the heels. Do you have a tank top with spaghetti straps? Get one. 2 or 3 sprays of your favorite phero {Sprayed right on your behind} (on top of the jeans) Grab the remote. Turn off the TV. Bend slightly at the knees And THRUST your behind right into his face. Make him worship your a$$. Rub yourself all over him profusely. Push him around a little. Show him who\'se in charge . Then just take him. I know he\'s tired but you\'ve just got to shake things up a little. Ya get my drift.

Disclaimer #1 You have to have a really nice ass.
    Disclaimer #2 Spaghetti straps work best with FTR breasts
    Disclaimer#3 Don\'t eat any beans that day.

Phero Pro

Ya know, those subtle approaches seldom work... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Gerund\'s right, I\'d say leave out the jeans! wear high heels and the tank-top only!

Stranger

Hi Frenchie,

I use 3 to 4 drops of the PI/w (mostly 4 drops) -- one drop behind the ears, one drop behind the neck, one drop on the wrists, and one drop on the breasts. As for the NPA/w, it\'s in a small bottle with one of my husband\'s favorite perfumes (Rapture by Victoria\'s Secret). I dab some on behind the ears, wrists, etc. I try not to use too much because the NPA/w is supposed to be strong. If I need more perfume, I just spray on more Rapture from the original sprayer. I also occasionally use the Scent of Eros, which seems to make everyone friendly and chatty.

PIw is also very strong BTW. I don\'t think we know what\'s in NPAw, but i *think* the final concentration is lower than PIw, but most of PIw is -nol, which is mostly harmless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information