Close

Default Negotiating a car purchase with pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So it was time to buy a new car (actually a low-miles off-lease car - the best value.) I had thoroughly researched the cars, knew exactly which car in the dealer\'s inventory I was interested in, had my own financing lined up, and had an alternative car choice at a competing dealer in my pocket - I was prepared! The finishing touch was pheromones for the negotiations phase.

As luck would have it, I was given an appointment with a early 30\'s Hispanic woman. She was a single mom, great figure, not too bright, etc. When I arrived, she was wearing skin-tight spandex pants and showing a bit of cleavage. She must have been wearing a thong too given the smooth fit of the pants. Obviously her sales technique depended on sex appeal. I had prepared with three dabs of RM - my choice for the office since it is seems to project more of a power aura.

After a test drive together where we compared notes and exchanged a bit of family history, we sat down to negotiate the price and terms. We didn\'t get too far - by the time we sat down at the negotiating table she was doing heavy hair flipping including the both-arms-up-fiddling-with-the-hair-armpits-showing-and-staring mode. She was completely flummoxed and couldn\'t add two plus two.

She was replaced pretty quickly by a \"Closer\" - a guy about 30. He knew the classic car dealer play book but so did I. He raised his voice to me once and I let him have it back and more so I had him pretty intimidated. The pheromones seemed to help although getting cell phone calls with the other dealer was a support.

I closed at a reasonable price much closer to wholesale than to their original asking price. I did leave a good bit on the table but I\'m happy enough with the outcome. When I went in to pick up the car Monday, I had to get hot on a couple of other issues (they gave me ONE key and wanted $180 for a second one!) but got those resolved to my satisfaction too.

All in all, pheromones were a great help in \"positioning\" and helped me get the high ground right off the bat. On the other hand, trying to negotiate price with a female suffering from pheromone-induced innumeracy was inefficient. I think I left all at the dealer with the feeling that they had just dealt with one tough (but fair) customer.

cuddlebear

Default Re: Negotiating a car purchase with pheromones

VERY interesting, indeed! This is an application of phero technology that I really need some assistance with. Too many people walking all over me in the non-sexual arena. Thanks for the info. If anybody could point me to relevant threads, that would be appreciated also. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] cb

Your profile offered no clue as to what to recommend but assuming you\'re a male, Rogue Male seems to work well. RM is cleaner than many other A-none products and certainly has less sexual overtones than NPA or TE. I prefer to wear it at my office - my workplace is largely older (50s and 60s) engineers - for the \"power aura\" is helps to present.

The ancient Romans had a word for the way a man should present himself to the world so that others would respect him - \"gravitas.\"

Unfortunately, the car I bought was anything but \"gravitas\" - a VW Cabrio - the archtypical \"Chick Car.\" I get no respect on the road!

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

The ancient Romans had a word for the way a man should present himself to the world so that others would respect him - \"gravitas.\"

Unfortunately, the car I bought was anything but \"gravitas\" - a VW Cabrio - the archtypical \"Chick Car.\" I get no respect on the road!

<hr></blockquote>Gravitas - seriously, gravely. Yup. That would be the Romans.

Nice story, Whitehall. I bought a car back in May. Two dabs of PI/m. I got an Hispanic male as salesman. I don\'t talk to closers. (\"I\'m sure your sales manager is a _very_ nice man, but we\'ve worked it out so far, and I\'m not at all interested - or willing - to talk to anyone else...\") I brought the Edmunds figures. They were not completely happy, but I got it for exactly what I offered. Took me a week to realize I\'d screwed the figures, counted in the automatic transmission twice, and left close to $300 on the table. Oh well. Better for everyone to be happy. It was close enough. Pheros rock for buying cars.

Cabrios are so _cute_ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

\"Cabrios are so cute!\"

That\'s one of the nice things about the car - women have just that response to them. It\'s almost as good as carrying around a puppy.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

\"Cabrios are so cute!\"

That\'s one of the nice things about the car - women have just that response to them. It\'s almost as good as carrying around a puppy.

<hr></blockquote>I bought a red Ford Escape. Perfect for carrying around my instruments, amps, small PA. The Escape does seem to attract female attention, but I don\'t get the puppy treatment. My last car was a Miata. Now _that_ attracted attention...

Phero Pro

Gerund: &lt;---------- suddenly feeling nostalgic for his \'69 GTO, gold w/black vinyl top, 400 cubic inches, Rochester Quadrajet 4-barrel, air shocks, headers, 366 horsepower, 3-speed automatic on the floor, squawk the 50-series tires going from 1st to 2nd at 50 mph.... rah! rah! arggghhh! Man, it was beautiful. All except for the part about getting 4 miles per gallon around town... but hey, gas was cheap back in high school! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Not Waxing Nostalgic

Bet it smelled REAL good too.

Nothing like the smell of uncontrolled, high compression engine exhaust in the car ahead on a hot day in stop and go traffic. Of course, driving a convertible, I\'m sensitive to these things.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Not Waxing Nostalgic

It probably smelled very well, now for anyone else if you are unsure if you are facing a male or female sales person go with a gender multiple mix.

This is my idea for a mix that would get good results from nearly all people

Alter ego for women 60%
    NPA for men 10%
    SOE 30%

It provides a small amount of NPA and then you have the alter ego for women with the 3 pheros with nol being strong. And SOE with its nol and rone.

Now to deal with critizisms that you double up on rone and nol with the AE(W) and SOE. You could try the following

AE(W) 60%
    NPA 20%
    PCC 20%

Or DD#1 or DD Lite with a ? of drops of EW
    (anyone wanna fill in the blanks with that last one on the recommened amount of EW to any normal phero mix.

Convertables are great, i love driving sports car esp the holden monaro (which will be a pontiac over in the states very soon)

Phero Pro

-------------------------------------------
    Bet it smelled REAL good too.
    -------------------------------------------

Way, way better than the rotten-egg smell of catylytic convertors. &amp; your convertible was running on what, water?

-----------------------------------------------
    Of course, driving a convertible, I\'m sensitive to these things
    -----------------------------------------------

Oh, come on now, Whitehall: after all the trouble you\'ve gone through to convince us you\'re totally insensitive? hehe [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

lol Sorry, bro, you left yourself too wide open...

Enlightened One

Lol youre right on some cars smelling like rotten egg gas certainly bad in underground or undercover carparks, i wouldnt like to be a carpark attentant.

Default Whimper

\"Oh, come on now, Whitehall: after all the trouble you\'ve gone through to convince us you\'re totally insensitive?\"

Stuffy - maybe, but not in the nose. That is one thing about driving a convertible in California - you are out in the open almost all the time and you get to SMELL the world. That includes wildflowers, pine forests, and \'69 GTOs. Almost bought a car (Volvo) with a special radiator that cleaned up the smog from OTHER cars.

BTW The rotten eggs smell only comes from cheap gas with too much sulfur. The same sulfur comes out the pipes whether you have a cat or not.

\"insensitive\" - now you\'ve hurt my feelings! I thought you guys LOVED me! Guess I\'ll just go into my room and eat worms.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Whimper

Lol but it has been shown to myself that when negotiating it helps to have pheromones on, [censored] i wear them every day unless im not going out and then actually i wear them because it increases my mental state, and it helps to be smart.

**DONOTDELETE**

Woohoo, Gerund, high five! lol

Enlightened One

Lol remember folks if you have the edge/attraction/andro 4.2 you can spray straight onto youre hair, that has been forgotten very quickly, they last longer up there and get dispersed all over the place.
    High five gerund. lol

my car seems to get a lot of responses
    i have a \'95 Nissan Pieceofshit (a.k.a. Sentra)

these are the typical female responses i get when i say \"this is my car\":

\"oh.\"

\"hahahahaha!\"

\"wow... i\'m speechless.\"

\"oh i just remembered, i already have a ride.\"

now THAT is how to get females!

Enlightened One

Lol have a flashy looking or a sports car he he.

It does help along with good dress, muscles money and pheromones of course.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I\'m really surprised, Pantero. Nobody said, \"Damn, baby, shame about that car, at least it\'s running -- So ... how far do those seats go back?\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Re: Whimper

Hell, Whitehall, we DO love you -- just on alternate days. It was my turn yesterday, obviously. hehe lmao Bwahahaha!

ummm... okay, gonna take my medication and go to bed now~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information