Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default How to read a womans body language

visit-red-300x50PNG
    On the subject of hair flips, I read in the archives that if a woman exposes her underarm it is a positive sign. Is this always true? What about when a woman runs her fingers through her hair? Could she be doing that naturally and have no interest in you?

When a woman touches you during conversation, that is a major sign that either A. she\'s attracted to you, or B. She\'s just being friendly. Women don\'t go around touching just any old guy, so it is a great sign. Do the sexually attracted touches always linger longer than normal (for example, being touched on the forearm)?

What about when a girl takes her shoe off and dangles her foot? Or just otherwise plays with her bare foot?

Besides the dilating pupils and the signals mentioned above, are there any others signs that guys should keep an eye on?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: How to read a womans body language

The first thing to be aware of regarding body language is eye contact. It\'s true that exposing her underarms is a positive sign, but only if she\'s doing it while aware of your presence, like, making eye contact, or she just made eye contact, looks away, and the raises her arms to do something to her hair while she knows you\'re looking at her. Ditto the foot thing. Otherwise, I don\'t think fooling with hair means anything -- I do it all the time, and mostly it means, dammit, I\'d give anything for an elastic, my hair\'s driving me nuts falling in my face, or it\'s too hot on the back of my neck so I keep picking it up and letting it fall back down again because I don\'t have anything to pin it up with on me...running her fingers through her hair is often a closure gesture, like, ok, now that\'s settled, and you finger comb your hair as if to symbolically put things into place. Some women do hair getures as nervous tics, like putting your hair behind your ears over and over again...I twirl my hair in my fingers when I\'m thinking sometimes ... Up dos of any kind (ponytail, french twist, etc) become uncomfortable after long and you have to take them down, scratch your head, and shake your hair out to give your scalp relief -- so if she does things with her hair when she knows you\'re looking, that\'s meaningful. If not, it probably means one of the above. I often slip my foot in and out of a shoe, especially, like, standing in line, and all that means is that my feet hurt and I\'m cursing the man who invented heels or I\'m wishing the flats I have on had more cushion in the sole...letting it dangle from your toes could just mean you\'re getting a blister on your heel...in the absence of eye contact, those things just indicate some degree of unselfconsciousness, such that if she saw you looking at her at that moment, she might suddenly become self-conscious and stop fidgeting. If she meant it and saw you looking, she might do it again or elaborate on the first gesture. So I think it depends on the degree of eye contact. Touching I would say means something more than just friendly - I think touching means wanting to be touched back.

**DONOTDELETE**

Touching is an interesting subject. On many different occasions, someone I\'m having a conversation with will touch me on the forearm to agree with me on a point for example. Or if there is no desk between us, she\'ll lightly touch me on the knee to agree with something I said. But I also know that most of these women are merely being friendly. Some already have boyfriends, and others show no interest whatsoever outside of a casual touch.

Compare a touch on the arm to a woman rubbing her leg against yours. That is like night and day. Or a woman showing other obvious signs of interest (like \"ohh, let me feel that bicep of yours\" lol). Those are too obvious.

So an otherwise \"casual\" touch on the arm really means something more?

**DONOTDELETE**

Well. Maybe not. Maybe I\'m just in a very uptight environment. If I touched someone at work, it would definitely mean something. But I would think it\'s an indication of at least being very fond of you.

Phero Enthusiast

Touching is fascinating - very dependent on your culture. Americans are pretty stand-offish and like their three feet of personal space, so a touch here tends to be fairly significant most times, especially someone you don\'t know very well. Of course there are some tactile people that always are touching casually as part of their persona, but I think that\'s a small minority in my area anyway. You can spot them though cause they will be touchy with about everyone, not just you...

A male/female embrace among casual acquaintances, as greeting and goodbye, has become common in my lifetime, often substituting for the polite handshake I was taught as a boy.

When in Europe I see a lot more touching, kiss-greetings for both sexes, and much less regard for personal space - so a touch there means less to me than when a girl touches me here back home. Hell, if a guy pecks me on the cheek in France as a hello I think nothing of it - if a guy tries that on me here I\'m reaching for my sidearm! These things are culturally defined and have meaning only in the local context.

As a man in America I have to be careful about touching a woman, or at least in my mind I do. Which is a shame really because I\'m affectionate by nature and enjoy non-sexual touching with women in my daily life. . But like a good PC boy I wait for the woman to touch first in conversation or flirting (like on the arm or shoulder) before I begin to reciprocate.

I\'m not always good at reading the exact meaning of a touch, but here in America if a woman touches me I know she at least is enjoying my company - and maybe more.

I\'m certain that if she found me repulsive she wouldn\'t be touching me at all.

Was talking to an old girlfriend (last year sometime), recently, I\'m not interested but it was good to talk to her. Somehow the conversation wandered onto strange subjects, and I found out that this guy had declaired his undying love for her when we were going out. I laughed of course, because the way she told it, it was completely random. Actualy not completely, let me fill in some details, skip this para if your not bothered.

I did know this guy, not a friend, not even a friend of a friend, but I played football with him before. Him and my girlfriend met at a party I invited her to. His mates and her mates started to spend time together, and she sometimes tagged along. One day we basically broke up (huge argument) and they all got drunk ( Uber-drunk, apparently) and they made out a bit. Now take my word for it that this guy is nothing to write home about, not in the slightest [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]. Well we patched it up and got back together, but then broke up a few weeks later. Not long after we broke up, she went to a gig with loads of her mates and him and loads of his mates (not that he is the alpha of the group or anything). And thats the background....

The reason I\'m bringing this up is that she seemed completly unaware that she was giving him the wrong idea. It turns out she was leaning on him that night (like resting her head or something). Well then he leans over and tells her he loves her. I still find this funny, but it hit me that he had been trying to get this girl even when I was with her.

This is my question: Could she realistically have not realised that she was giving him signs that she might be interested. One more item of interest, a few weeks after we broke up, she let me read the messages on her phone. Loads from me, and one from this guy that she had kept. It was from a time when me and her had a big argument, and he was there and was comforting her. The message was all innocent, untill it ended saying \"...thinking of you\". Right.

**DONOTDELETE**

The first thought I had on reading your post was, \"See what happens if you take someone for granted!\" -- there\'s always someone else ready to swoop down and take your place ... usually a couple of other people, actually.

I think she may have been using him to boost her ego while you two were having problems, with some awareness that he found her attractive, but not really with full consciousness that anything would come of it.

The other possibility is that she\'s lying through her teeth (re being innocent) and she\'s telling you all this to make you jealous.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I\'m suprised jvk hasn\'t pickes this one up.

All those behaviors are mating signals, with good evolutionary reason; in part because they are all gestures that spread pheromones into the air. Think about it.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I\'m suprised jvk hasn\'t picked this one up.

All those behaviors are mating signals, with good evolutionary reason; in part because they are all gestures that spread pheromones into the air. Think about it.

**DONOTDELETE**

So you\'re of the opinion that anytime a woman touches her hair or bares her foot, she\'s coming on to you?

Phero Enthusiast

FT - I think you said it best above. Whether these movements are unconscious come-ons or something else (tics, idle habits, sore feet, hot neck) depends on context and eye contact. IMO there will usually be definite eye contact mixed in with the cues if it\'s a legit come-on.

These unconscious cues like we\'ve mentioned (also including mirroring; sweaty palms and other autonomic effects) have one thing in common: they are generated unconsciously, not by an act of conscious will. If you\'re dangling your shoe because your foot hurts, it means nothing more than that. If you\'re sitting near an attracive man and happen to look down and notice you\'ve been angling your bare foot toward him, then that sounds like an unconscious cue.

Lots of studies about physical cues from both sexes in the presence of an attractive potential mate. But that doesn\'t mean everyone making those motions at any time is signalling sex.

As I read it back through, yes I can see exactly why it seems that way. It even may be, but that would be her mistake in the way she read me, or maybe mine in the way I acted.

What really got me was the fact that me was that me and this guy had a relationship that was the good side of cordial. Mates just don\'t do that to mates, I\'m sure it\'s a written rule somewhere.
    <blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I think she may have been using him to boost her ego while you two were having problems, with some awareness that he found her attractive, but not really with full consciousness that anything would come of it.

<hr></blockquote>
    This is probably very true. He is probably a 5.5 (really!), so it was a pretty cheap pick me up. Another possibility is that she wanted me to react to him. The first time they did stuff, ok we were basically broken up, and she was saying that she was splitting with me up so it didn\'t matter (on the night). Before that she was probably enjoying his attention, liking the fact that there was someone else (even if its a step down, Watcher, goes against our theories). The thing is, I come across as a bit of a hard bastard ( [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] ), but I dont really act it much, I dont give people a hard time etc.. So the way I seem goes against the way I act sometimes. When we got back together I said it would be hard to stop myself from hurting this other guy. She might have been staying in contact with him as a test for me, \'cos I told her I wasnt comfortable with her seeing him again, but according to her because it meant nothing it was ok, they were just friends now. Hurumph. Well I didn\'t hurt him in the end. Probably targeting my jealousy, backfired if that was it.

upsidedown

Well, I sure hope the touching on the arm is a good sign, as I\'ve been getting a lot of that lately with the phreromones on. Just last week, I went into a restaurant and got a waitress who had waited on me once before, about 2 months ago. I have seen her in there a couple of times since then, and she would always wave to me from a distance, but never approached my table. However, last week I got seated with her again finally. When she saw me in her section, she came over all smiles and said \"I finally get you again!\" and proceeded to gently place her hands on my forearm which was laid out on the table in fromt of me, and she proceeded to briefly rub my arm and kind of grab my hand gently and briefly before letting go.. The rest of the night, she proceeded to find some way to touch me somewhere on my arm almost every time she came to my table and was in a position to do so. These weren\'t the touches like guys patting each other on the back, but more tender-like. At other times, when she didn\'t touch me, she sort of behaved as if she was about to but kind of came short of doing so.. I found this fascinating from a waitress who I had only met once before and really didn\'t know. BTW, there was a lot of flirting from her going along with the touching, and at the end she told me to start asking for her section when I come in.

Now, this goes to the question of what does this mean and how do you interpret it? I should probably think of the circumstances. This waitress is extremely attractive, and I realize this may just be her way of getting better tips from guys.. But, then agian I didn\'t see her behaving this way to her other customers, and she has always smiled at me and waved at the times she saw me prior to this when I wasn\'t sitting anywhere near her section and she had nothing to gain in the way of tips....so at least she\'s worth getting to know a little better. Maybe after a few more times of being around her I\'ll be able to determine if her touching is a ploy for better tips, or if my pheromones are maybe helping me out here and getting my foot in the door with her.

I personally think it was the pheromones...becaause a few nights later, at the same restaurant, I was eating and had a waiter. Some waitress I had never seen before brought out my food (she wasn\'t my waitress, but brought my food anyway for some reason) and after giving me my food, she proceeded to sit down at the seat across from me and said \"what\'s your name?\" I told her and she introduced herself to me. She just said that she had seen me in there a few times and wanted to meet me. When she got up to leave, she also placed her hand on my back and kind of rubbed me as she was walking away. So, another example of touching to be taken into context with the behavior.

So, I think my pheromones are working....as this second waitess had nothing to gain from introducing herself....unliess she\'s just setting herself up for me in case she ever does wait on me. But I doubt this. She\'s be a pretty shrewd waitress to go around setting up evrery potential customer like this. And, anyway, I\'m not really a great tipper....just tip the normal amount for the most part. And, since I\'m eating by myself, they could get a bigger tip by having a group of two or more than me by myself..

Anyway, I was meaning this as a post on the touching thing in context, didn\'t mean to turn it into a hit report. But, for those that are interested in what I was wearing (as I can anticipate people asking) I had on 3 drops of a mixture of AE(new scent):NPA:A1 @ 5:1:1. I also had on maybe an additional drop of A1 somewhere ( I forget where I put it...maybe the back of my neck.) I really think the A1 is helping in this. I\'ve been seeing a lot more touching from women since I\'ve started using A1, and think it does tend to remove bariers, and makes women feel like they know me more closely than they really do, as many on here have speculated.

Enlightened One

When combined with other body signals, distance she puts between the two of you, is she waiting stupidly for you to say something not able to make the first move and at least ask for a cig, the time,a direction. Just spaced out DIHL being passive waiting for the guy to do the Testostrone thing and make the move.
    Im hearing that natural blondes could be extinct in 20 years according to the world health organisation.
    Does she listen to what you have to say, is she bearing her genetials ie butt presentation bending over, rocking back and forward, leaning into you and there are many others is she looking down and to the left, that can be a signal of interst.

At first contact do they maintain eye contact for longer than 3 seconds and so on and so on.

i remember one girl who would make no eye contact and would be not listening to whatever i said, but she would present her genitals to me. like sometimes she would wrap her thighs around my face and put a hand on my head. sometimes she would pull down my pants and put my penis inside of her. never could tell if she was interested, though. she would never flip her hair or make eye contact. i think she was just naturally a flirt. oh well, she MIGHT have been interested, but i\'ll never know!!

Enlightened One

Lol she was having sex with you so she must have been interested lol. Im just talking about inital flirting lol not later on if shes having sex with u well then of course she must be a little bit interested lol.

**DONOTDELETE**

\"Make him/her jealous\" is a double-edged sword and I don\'t play that game at all anymore and don\'t advise it.I\'m selling my sisters out again, but here\'s the truth: mostly we keep somebody on the back burner. Could be nothing but the fact that we keep a personal ad still running. Or maybe it\'s an old boyfriend we haven\'t slept with in ages but who we know would come over in a heartbeat if we crooked a finger, or a \"friend\" who we have never done anything with, but we know good and well he\'s dying for the opportunity. He\'s not Mr. Right, but he\'s for damn sure Mr. Right Now if her feelings get hurt and you\'re acting dickish and she\'s tired of it.This thing of how women don\'t \"trade down\" -- our standards are different from yours. We\'re not SO into looks are you all are, so if he\'s not as good looking, that\'s not necessarily an issue. Most of us work, so we can pay our own bills, so if he makes a little less money than you do, who really cares? it\'s not an issue -- so, often what it comes down to is, who makes me feel good and acts happy to be with me vs. who gives me grief and takes me for granted? and you find you\'ve lost out to a guy you didn\'t even know existed, half a foot shorter than you, not as good looking, etc. etc., and then you wonder why. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] He\'s been there all along, waiting for his chance, for you to f*ck up that one good last time and her to throw in the towel, so he can come over and make it alllll better.P.S. Capt. Kipling - when it comes to your squeeze, the best friends is no friends, I learned that the hard way too, and it\'s a rite of passage a lot of us have been through. 99% of the thing is proximity. Who\'s going to be closest to your girl? Your buddy who you\'ve trusted alone with her, who tags along on your dates, who\'s at your place all the time, hanging out, when she comes over. This sounds really cynical, but I swear to you, who\'s likely to stab you straight between the shoulder blades is your buddy and your girl. A hard dick has no conscience (a wet crotch, neither). [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Ok we should seperate that theroy FTR

9 and 10 women (the attractive ones - \"mostly\" bitches
    - They trade up based upon looks, social status of the male or money or influence. They dont care about the guy being nice to them becuase they have a short time to get ahead and bleed all those men dry and keep trading up

8s and down in looks department.
    90% of women here mostly non-alpha dominant category (nice women the ones that arent bitches in other words)

-Will go with the guy who gives them exctitment and is also there on an emotional level, however sometimes if they find someone more exciting they may jump ship for a one night stand or to put some excitement back into the existing relationship so they sleep with someone else to get rid of that bored feeling, they are happy and go back to mr boring.

And the relationship continues with my boring being none the wiser.

**DONOTDELETE**

Watcher, all the love in the world to you, but I\'m not even gonna try to talk to you about women, so think what you want to, \'cause you\'re going to anyway.

Enlightened One

I know women but i sprout [censored] to encourage forum particpation. Thats all.

cuddlebear

Wow! Make her feel good and make her feel you\'re happy to be with her. Probably wouldn\'t need any mones then. Whatta concept! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**

What whe have her is the classical difference betwene the sexes.
    Given that the female right and left brain halves are 10% better connected to eachother than the male brain-halves women are much better at social behavior(the woman will think that she is letting the guy know that she wants him.... the guy on the other half is completely in the dark) on the other hand guys are generaly better at tecnical stuf because their brain-.halves are mor separated and this more used to opperate independantly of each other.

Of course there are exeptions to this with both genders.
    There are down sides to, witnguys its the \"lack of emotion\" thing and the lack of \"social grace\" (an all the problems this entails) with women it is the lack of analythical ability and aplication of this to emotions(women are more prone to soscial pressure(eating dissorders are predominantly a fe,male problem and in the west there are more female smokers than male ones)

As far as body language is concerrned I am sure everyone here has read this but I am including a link anyway.

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/02_How_to_Get_Started/bodylanguage.shtml

Satan

Phero Dude

I\'ve given up trying to read \"signs\" of interest from women - it\'s useful to a degree but women can consciously do stuff to get your attention then act all innocent when you act on those signals. Case in point one of my serious cocktease female \"friends\" - we hangout (cpl of years ago when I was in college), go to the movies, while sitting inside waiting for movie to begin we are chatting, topic of tattoos come up, she says she has one -I ask where, she unzips her jeans, pulls them down a little, pulls aside her panties and shows me her tattoo right next to her you know what - I\'m figuring if she\'s comfortable enough to do that she must really be interested in me, I make a move on her she says she just wants to be friends, whatever gave me the idea that she wanted more than just friends??? Since then I ignore all these things as women can be really strange with some of the things they do :-)

**DONOTDELETE**

I went to a movie a while back with this girl. I was tired and I laid my head down on the arm rest to sleep. Well she started rubbing my head. And she saw that after the movie I was trying to hide something. So the next day in class she was talking to me,then she brought that up. I told her it turned me on. Well that was back in March. And now we go to the movies every other week. She rubbes my head, knowing what it does to me. I tried asking her out and she said I wasn\'t her type. Now either rubbing my head was a sign or she just likes getting guys happy. I don\'t know and would really like it if someone can tell me what to do. Cause she still does it. Also a while back, we got lost in Dallas, TX. Well when we got out of the car, we walked up to a store and asked for directions. She was holding my hand, and this wasn\'t just once. We asked for directions about 4-5 times. At first I thought she was scared, but if she kept doing it, it doesn\'t mean she was scared does it? Also she is always talking to me about how she wants to have sex with me, then 2-4 seconds after saying something like that she\'ll say,\"I just kidding.\" And with this look in her eyes like she just feel in love with me or something( you know where they just look striaght into your eyes and don\'t want to blink so that they don\'t miss even 1/2 a second of you). Or if she does blink she will close her eyes real slow and then open them real slow. I know what your thinking I really suck at body language. I havn\'t really been with a female since about November of 2001. Well if anyone can give me some advice, PLEASE DO! Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

Dude, try initiatin a bit og kino youself instead of lettin her do it, if she doesnt pull away... gradualy increase the kino unthill a \"tender\" moment when it feels right to go for a soft kiss(moving in slowly while looking into her eyes......

To me it sounds like she has fwewlings for you but are a liitle unsure of exactly what they are/mean to her and she is testing you with her comments trying to make you act......If you don´t push hard or rush her this could probably turn into something more.......

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**

This is a little off topic, but oh well, I\'ll bring it up anyways. Here are some observations I\'ve found about the \"9\'s and 10\'s\", \"7\'s and 8\'s\" and those under 7. Again, these are broad generalizations.

For the \"9\'s and 10\'s\" of this world, I agree, being nice doesn\'t cut it. You need to turn on the cocky and funny routine. Whatever you do, don\'t compliment her on her looks. Even if she makes Cindy Crawford look like a 5. I think you\'ve got to be different around these kinds of women because they are so use to guys worshipping them and saying how hot they are all the time, etc.

\"7\'s and 8\'s\"-Their confidence in their looks can actually be quite unstable. Teasing and making fun of them can backfire, depending on their insecurities. Again, I\'d agree they generally are looking for that emotional connection like most women are, but they like the danger and excitment part sometimes as well.

\"6\'s\"-I find alot of women who can be really cute, but not the Playboy centerfold type fall in this category. You can be nice, charming, confident but not overly arrogant around them. I like their down to earth qualities.

Above all, who are we kidding, you could have the hottest woman in the world, but if her personality is horrible, it suddenly makes her not very hot. Vice versa for the 6\'s.

**DONOTDELETE**

mroray:

She knows you interested in her and she is playing on that, you need to stop being a nice guy and introduce the jealousy tactic by hanging around other girls. By seeing other girls your puting doubts into her head and she will begin thinking \'hang on, I may lose this guy to another girl!\', if she is interested in you she will fight for you.

You are not her toy, so don\'t let yourself be treated like one.

Enlightened One

Youre being used as \"flirt post or flirt guy\" it boosts her ego, gives her practice while shes single but youll be ignored if someone better comes along. You aint her type except as a friend, youve been put into a box as friend and it is near impossible to break out.
    Start hanging around other girls and leave her as a friend. Or just playing sucker and try to pursue it for the next 10 years.

Yeah that all makes sense.

But this guy is truely a freak. Just take my word for it, borderline offensive to look at. But then he is the classic all-too-nice-guy-loser-help-me-im-despirate-please-accept-me-type. He was a good friend to both of us when we had this one problem (not really anyones fault, we were both under the influence of alcohol, together, things got dicy). This was a while after they had their fling (well a once off snog). I\'m pretty sure now that SHE never intended to take it further, but just to have me worried, \"see there is someone else, keep acting nice\". This was around the time of an attitude transition, when we first went out I was the classic nice guy, verging on the all-too-nice type. But then I got tired of it and stopped taking her [censored], not acting a dick, but standing my ground.

This is brilliant:

often what it comes down to is, who makes me feel good and acts happy to be with me vs. who gives me grief and takes me for granted? and you find you\'ve lost out to a guy you didn\'t even know existed, half a foot shorter than you, not as good looking, etc. etc., and then you wonder why.

<hr></blockquote>
    This is essentially what happened, but I believe her when she says that she doesnt really want anything from this guy, afterwards I had her on the phone crying for me to take her back, I think I even took the piss out of her a bit for doing that with him, but I was so angry I could have killed him the day she told me. The next time I saw him I warned everyone to keep him away from me, he kept appologising and he bought me beer and stuff. Then me and my SO had our drunken incident, and he was being quality, comforting her and talking to me and stuff. But it really is a kick in the teath that he sent her SMS\'s basically telling her how interested he was in her \"...thinking of you...\" OMG.

She isnt amazingly beautifull herself, maybe a 7. I was with her because of her personality, but towards the end I could see lots of immaturity. She was REALLY influenced by her friends, despite her trying to come off as slightly alpha, easy to see through. I can remember this one time, all getting drunk, it was me and her and one of her mates and one of my matse separate from everyone else making out some. She kept looking over to see what her mate was doing, and then copying it. I even called her on this type of thing once, she seems to be influence hugely by her friends, and this isnt very atractive (it was at my expence mostly). Of course she said no, wasnt a good judgment call on my behalf [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img].

He\'s not Mr. Right, but he\'s for damn sure Mr. Right Now if her feelings get hurt and you\'re acting dickish and she\'s tired of it.This thing of how women don\'t \"trade down\" -- our standards are different from yours. We\'re not SO into looks are you all are, so if he\'s not as good looking, that\'s not necessarily an issue

<hr></blockquote>
    Yep! But the whole thing is slightly crazy, after the first incident she knew I wasnt happy with his presence, I threatened to go and sort him out. But apparantly she still stayed in touch, \"just as a friend\" is what she was saying, but in her mind maybe \"someone I know I can dominate, he will come when I call, he will keep my b/f on his toes, besides, he maybe a bit of a freak, but he is always so nice to me, will do anything for me etc.\" When I said freak, i didn\'t mean in looks, I meant in personality, he \"tried\" to get with another one of her friends, they all though he was strange. In fact, we all joked about it, they wanted my advice on how to get rid of him, I said don\'t be harsh, but dont let it carry on \'cos thats worse. But guess what happened, she kept stringing him on, she also had a b/f. She obviously got some kick out of having him doting, I feel sorry for him for this. Oh and yes, apparantly he is a terrible kisser, she might even have been his first kiss [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img].

**DONOTDELETE**

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information