Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Enlightened One

Default Re: How to read a womans body language

visit-red-300x50PNG
    WEll it is a tactic netherless. yeah you can be a nice guy but refuse to take female [censored]. If its sitting in friendship zone long term, you must force it, you can make female friends anywhere any time that part is easy, plenty of available women want male \"friends\" as it gives them a broader field of other male friends to try out until they find a guy. But if nothing is happening think of youreself instead of her and force the issue, if you lose, use pheormones to make other female friends where something could happen.

I guess its a matter of you making a \"decision\" and then doing something about it, most guys dont make \"decisions\" instead being weak to womens urges dont that makes you a loser. Ok attack me for going over the top, but to get ahead in life ive forced the issue a couple of times and it either worked or didnt but it allowed me to put personal and life energy into other facets of my life which were more deserving.

http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm

Phero Dude

yeah, sometimes you have to force the issue - saves your time and hers telling her you want XYZ and if she just wants a friend, well you got enough friends to last a lifetime and don\'t need another one and then split, forget about her. Had to do this very recently - course the cocktease is now doing all kinds a sh*t to get me to hangout with her again but unless she\'s willing to take this to the next level, it is not happening

**DONOTDELETE**

I would really like to be with her. But if she just goes on her way it shows that all she really does want is to be friends. I\'m just showing her that she needs to make up her mind. If she just wants to be friends that also good. It gives me a chance to now more girls. Also if she just wants to be friends, I know other girls that would like to date me. Never the less, I will always be a gentalmen to her and other girls.

King of the coupons!

Mroray - You\'ve got the right idea, but you\'re hiding. First...if you knew other girls that want to date you, and you them, that\'s where you\'d be. It\'s o.k. to admit that you want something that you can\'t have, be it the case, but it\'s manly...more than you think to admit it. If you wanted to know other girls, or even date other girls...trust me, that\'s what you\'d do. Never go against the heart my friend, for you will always lose. Should she not want to be with you, you\'re going to have to out grow it. All the sex in the world won\'t heal that, only time. I hope it works out for you, for matters of the heart can seem deadly at times. Sometimes I look back, and I\'m amazed that I\'m still living, or how I survived. It\'s taken me 44 years, I\'m 45, to understand, and not take it personal. The only thing I can say to you is...no one that loves you will ever break your heart. You may get disappointments, but never a broken heart, for to me, a broken heart can only come from a third party. Good luck!!

Enlightened One

Unless u have lots of money and are just screening out undesirables then yeah sure stay friends just be friends with other women to and dotn hang out with female friend a who just wants to be friends.

http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information