Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: How to read a womans body language

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hmmm... nearly, \'cept we had an argument earlier the earlier in the day when she made out with him. Interesting article though.

**DONOTDELETE**

She has seen me with other girls. I\'ve seen her standing around the corner while I talk too or hug other girls. She stands there watching me watching her, while I hug or talk to girls. Today she was rubbing my head and then went to rubbing my leg. So I asked her how would it make her fill if I teased her( while I was rubbing her iner thi). She said it doesn\'t bother her. So I kept doing it, and she just stared at me with those eyes again.

**DONOTDELETE**

Out of everything anyone has ever told me about this girl, you just made the most sense. Thank you very much.

Phero Pharaoh

Hell, I don\'t even bother with the 9\'s and 10\'s. Sometimes 8\'s, but I mostly stick to the 7\'s and 6\'s. The hotter they are, the more horrid their personality is.

- Krish

cuddlebear

Yeah, and sometimes you will run into someone you think is a 6, only to find out when you know them better that they have some knockout feature (like a cute navel or a tongue from heaven) and then she\'s an 11. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Do you guys also find this true -that it\'s a real pain to be with someone who\'s gorgeous because your friends fall all over them panting and they turn heads whereever they go, so it\'s like, even without meaning to at all, they\'re constantly flirting with other people when you\'re out with them because people are constantly flirting with them? It\'s never ceased to amaze me how forward women are about this - they will flirt with your guy IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE if he\'s really desirable. Are men like that when you\'re with a beautiful woman? ... I can\'t take it, I admit it.

cuddlebear

YES! All of a sudden guys who had ignored you for centuries are saying \"Well, Hey, Dude, how\'s every little thing?\" ... Don Juans they all are .. sheesh ..

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Are men like that when you\'re with a beautiful woman?

<hr></blockquote>Absolutely.

cuddlebear

So is there a mone to help with that phenomenon?

**DONOTDELETE**

FTR - It depends on what the guy looks like whos with the beautiful woman. If he looks like a whimp or a loser, yes some guys will flirt with the man\'s date, but, if he has style, class, dresses appealing and looks like he should be with his good looking date, then usually men will keep their distance and admire her from a far!

Just one guys opinion, I welcome others.

King of the coupons!

Justhuge, I agree with you, and if you look like a criminal, like myself, they won\'t bother you either. I stand six\'three\'\' with hazel contacts, and when I\'m in a dark place, my eyes open real wide. People say I look like I\'m on coke, not to mention 250 pounds of well shaped muscle. People come by to say hi to get a closer look at my date, but they don\'t say too much when \"I\'m around.\" But there are always those that have had a little too much to drink...alcohol and sex on the brain, makes one brave, but that\'s another story. Yes FTR - women flirt a lot with other peoples men, those are the ones that I like to burst their bubble, turn my back, and just ignore them. But that makes them work that much harder, and all I wanted them to do is flirt somewhere else.

**DONOTDELETE**

One boyfriend I had could have been a male model ... one of my girlfriends did manage to get him to sleep with her, which he was bitterly ashamed of and pissed off at himself about later .. others would just say, Oh, come over next Saturday -- and BRING EDDIE -- and I could see, looking at them, that they were all turned on at the thought of him, it\'s not like they could help their reaction, but the forwardness of their wanting to be with him in my face amazed me. ... I used to work at a law firm that gave an awesome Christmas party with a full bar and a band, and my husband was so much fun at a party, danced with everyone and made sure everyone had a good time ... he was dancing with some girl near me on the dance floor (I was dancing with some co-worker) and she kept trying to get him to leave the dance floor and I heard her say, Where\'s your wife? and him say She\'s dancing right next to you! and her saying, You know you want to, don\'t bullshit me! Come on! She\'s not looking! etc. --I finally cut in and led him off ... then another coworker comes up and sits directly in front of him and leans way down so he (and I) could see down her dress ...

I\'m happier with not so gorgeous men, tell you the truth. Having seen the women in action around them, sometimes I have a little sympathy for the devil when they cheat.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry MOBLEYC57 - I didn\'t mean to leave the criminal look out - It was wrong of me and it won\'t happen again!

Dallas was OK, but how about those Chargers &amp; Raiders! Go CA...

King of the coupons!

Justhuge - Yeah Yeah Yeah with the Chargers and Raiders, and they\'re even better than Dallas, but no SuperBowl for them either.

FTR - Rule number one when it comes to your man...don\'t trust nobody. Rule number two...never forget rule number one. It\'s an ugly world isn\'t it? BUUUUUUT if someone loves you, you won\'t ever have a problem...you can trust even me on that one!!! ; ) Now to your post, and I\'m in all caps but not yelling. \"One boyfriend I had could have been a male model ... one of my girlfriends did manage to get him to sleep with her, which he was bitterly ashamed of and pissed off at himself about later .. others would just say, Oh, come over next Saturday -- and BRING EDDIE -- and I could see, looking at them, that they were all turned on at the thought of him, it\'s not like they could help their reaction, but the forwardness of their wanting to be with him in my face amazed me LUST IS AMAZING IF YOU HAVEN\'T GOTTEN A GRIP ON IT FTR. IN HIGHSCHOOL, A GIRLFRIEND OF A FRIEND CAME TO MY HOUSE, MOM LET HER IN, SHE CAME UP TO MY BEDROOM, BEFORE SHE LEFT WE SLEPT TOGETHER, AND THAT HAS BEEN OVER 26 YEARS AGO. I SAW HIM A YEAR AGO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 26 YEARS, AND I STILL GOT A KNOT IN MY STOMACH. I NEVER TOLD HIM, BUT I LEARNED THAT DAY, THERE IS NO SEX IN THE WORLD THAT\'S WORTH A FRIEND. I NEVER TOLD HIM, BUT 26 YEARS LATER I STILL GOT A KNOT. NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN. I\'VE HAD FRIENDS THAT THEIR GIRLS AND WIVES HAS HIT ON ME, I NEVER TOLD, BUT I JUST STOP GOING TO THEIR HOUSE. YOU CAN GET LAID ANYWHERE, BUT FRIENDS ARE RARE FIND. SOME IN THEIR 50\'S STILL DON\'T KNOW THIS...AMAZING!!... I used to work at a law firm that gave an awesome Christmas party with a full bar and a band THOSE ARE THE DEATH PARTIES, AND BEFORE I READ WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY...YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL WHO\'S BEEN MESSING WITH WHO AT WORK DURING THE XMAS PARTIES. ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH ALCOHOL, and my husband was so much fun at a party, danced with everyone and made sure everyone had a good time ... he was dancing with some girl near me on the dance floor (I was dancing with some co-worker) and she kept trying to get him to leave the dance floor and I heard her say, Where\'s your wife? and him say She\'s dancing right next to you! and her saying, You know you want to, don\'t bullshit me! Come on! She\'s not looking! etc. --I finally cut in and led him off ... then another coworker comes up and sits directly in front of him and leans way down so he (and I) could see down her dress. GEEEEZ!!! I WAS WRONG, I THOUGHT AT THE PARTY IS WHEN YOU FOUND OUT HE WAS FOOLING AROUND. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT FTR, KINDNESS ALWAYS SEEMS TO MAKE WOMEN MELT. IT\'S LIKE I ALWAYS HEAR HOW WOMEN SAY THAT THEY WANT A MAN THAT MAKES THEM LAUGH. MY EXWIFE TOLD ME THAT I FLIRTED ALL THE TIME, WE\'D GO INTO BURGER KING, AND I\'D SAY, \"I JUST HEARD ON THE RADIO THAT YOU WERE GIVING AWAY THREE CHICKEN SANDWHICHES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.\" EVERYBODY WORKING, AND IN LINE WOULD BUST OUT LAUGHING, BUT SHE SAID I WAS FLIRTING. THAT\'S NOT FLIRTING TO ME, BUT THAT DOES MAKE WOMEN INTERESTED FOR SOME REASON. FLIRTING IS GIVING COMPLIMENTS, WHICH COULD BE HINTING INTEREST IN MY BOOK. NOT MAKING SOMEONE LAUGH. IT\'S LIKE WOMEN SAY THEY WANT A CHALLENGE...A CHALLENGE IS NOT SEEING IF YOU CAN SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE\'S MAN OR WOMAN, BUT FIXING THE PROBLEM YOU\'RE HAVING AT HOME, MAKING IT BETTER WITH YOUR PARTNER.

I\'m happier with not so gorgeous men, tell you the truth BECAUSE YOU\'RE LIKE ME FTR, YOU\'RE A WORRIER!!! I DON\'T LIKE SHARING. I DON\'T LOOK LIKE A MODEL, BUT I\'M A GOOD LOOKING MAN. GORGEOUS MEN ARE GOING TO CATCH YOUR EYE FTR, WHICH MEANS YOUR CRAVING IS DEEP AND WELL HIDDEN. THERE ARE GOOD LOOKING FAITHFUL MEN OUT THERE, AND YOU BEING AFRAID BECAUSE EVERYBODY WANTS HIM, IS ONLY STARVING YOUR DESIRES, FLESH, WHATEVER. SHORTCHANGING YOURSELF FROM WHAT YOU WANT IS NOT GOOD. I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO, BUT I BE DAMNED IF I\'M GOING OUT AND DATE SOMEONE THAT DOESN\'T HAVE MY EYE, FOR THAT WILL ONLY LEAVE ME LOOKING AT SOMEONE ELSE...YEAH, YOU TOO!!! Having seen the women in action around them, sometimes I have a little sympathy for the devil when they cheat. YOU SAID A MOUTH FULL THERE FTR, I KNOW WOMEN THAT SLEEP WITH THEIR SUPPOSINGLY, BEST FRIEND\'S MEN. I CALL THEM BACKDOOR PIMPS... IN THE BACKYARD, BY THE TRASHCAN, UNDER THE WINDOW...SHE WHISPERS IN TO HIM \"IS SHE GONE YET!!? NO, SHE\'S GETTING HER PURSE!!\" MY RULE OF THUMB...NONE OF MY FRIENDS COME IN AND WAIT FOR ME WHEN I\'M NOT HOME, NOR DOES HERS. IT DOESN\'T STOP ANYTHING, BUT IT HELPS, BECAUSE ALL IT TAKES IS A THOUGHT, AND THEN THE FIRE\'S BURNING. ONE CAN ONLY HOPE FTR, THAT WHAT THEY HAVE, IS REALLY THEIRS. I\'M AT AN AGE NOW, AND HAVE LEARNED THAT ALL I NEED IS ONE THAT\'S NOT A CHEATER, ALCOHOLIC OR DRUGGY, BELIEVES IN GOD, AND I\'M HAPPY. I\'LL EVEN TAKE A NASTY ATTITUDE, IN WHICH I CAN\'T STAND!!! BUT I BELIEVE KISSES AND NIBBLES CAN FIX AN ATTITIUDE PROBLEM IF THE OTHER\'S IN LOVE. ;- ) THE END.

Phero Pharaoh

Well, if I\'m with a really HOT gf, and this is another reason I try to avoid getting close with really hot girls, but, usually people will hit on her left and right, and well, from my experience, she\'ll flirt right back.

- Krish

Phero Pharaoh

Whoa dude, whats with the anger! Settle down a bit eh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

- Krish

King of the coupons!

krtel - If your lady\'s flirting back my friend...that\'s not your lady, someone\'s missing in the respect category, or your kindness is being taken for blindness, and someone needs to receive walking papers along with the words...\"getta stepping!!\" Either or...that\'s not good, but don\'t feel bad...I once had a lady that came right out and said, \"there are good looking men out there, and I\'m going to look!\" Well, I already knew she was looking, the ugly thing is...she was looking while she was with me!!! Duhhhhhhhh...respect!!! Doesn\'t cost a dime. Not all hotties are like that. I played football for an Italian team out of Rome, Italy, and I\'ve had a girl 10+ that would quickly ask a guy what he was looking at. I\'d look to see who she was talking to, and he\'d be looking the guy all the girls in the world would just fall for. I\'ve had only one American hottie, that neverr disrespected me in that way. She too would ask someone what they were looking at, or may she help them when they were looking too hard. I know a bunch of 10s with their feet on the ground, so don\'t you fear none...you can always tell what type you have, if you watch and listen. The key to hotties is...treat them special, don\'t act like they\'re special. No one walking this earth is better than the next, but people think that way about people with looks and money. And as the old saying goes, \"If you sit in the back of the bus long enough, that\'s where you\'ll begin to believe you belong.\" Sorry...I\'ve said all that to say...there are hotties that have manners and respect for others.

**DONOTDELETE**

Mobley, you\'re preaching to the choir - read above where I said when it comes to your squeeze, the best friends is no friends, because that\'s exactly who you have to watch, is your best friend. Been there done that bought the tshirt a couple of times, actually.

The guy I\'m with is WAY too good looking. I\'m not starving myself, I\'m especially not starved for goodlooking. But I\'m saying, I think about the men I\'ve been with who weren\'t knockouts, and I was happier. You\'re right, I worry and fret. I have reason to. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Some people should use what I call the \"Italian way\" (no disrespect intended by the way, I love italians).

There it is : You marry her young, sexy and slim and then you stuff her with tons of fine foods, cheeses, breads and fine wines. You cook her so many fine romantic dinners that she will eventually get fat and ugly so that will reduce the competition and people start calling her a \"mama\" ;-)

Half-joking of course...

King of the coupons!

Joke all you want!! There are people that want their partner fat because of the chances that no one else will want him or her. Geeeeez, I\'ve even thought about it!! Problems of the heart...see what it does to you? :-(

**DONOTDELETE**

Great insights. I think that the \"true love and honorability\" idealist attitude is a dinosaur.

**DONOTDELETE**

At my college, super hot women are in good supply. They are very much into fashion. Like they stepped out of a J Lo video. Middle Eastern, Asian, Caucasian, etc. So Cal seems to be the place for hot gals.

My take though is that these 9\'s and 10\'s go through an aweful lot of crap from guys. Case in point, in one of my classes, one guy turned around and asked a hot girl how many boyfriends she had? Seriously. He said oh, \"you\'re so beautiful, you should have a boyfriend for money, one for sex, one for love, etc\". I was thinking \"oh man, this is a classic case of a guy becoming a chump in her eyes\".

I wonder what percent of guys they talk to ever ask them real questions, like, oh what made you choose your career, or anything on a personal or emotional level.

9\'s and 10\'s are out of this world, but are they really worth it? I think I\'d choose the Meg Ryan, Cameron Diaz type over the Pam Anderson, Brooke Burke kind.

Enlightened One

That is probably why they are so bitchy and snottynosed, they have to cut out the crap chumpy guys who just express their testostrone driven dribel that they sprout every day and harass good looking women left right and centre with no real idea how to land such good looking women.

http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm

Phero Dude

I have dated very hot women long term and never had any problems. As justhuge suggested, maybe that was because I looked liked I belonged with them. We looked like a good couple. I could never figure out what guys were talking about when they would tell me that they never wanted to date a beautiful woman because they would have too much trouble from other guys. I always figured it was something they said to make themselves feel better because they couldn\'t get a beautiful woman.

It\'s something that has never really crossed my mind. I dont like to pre-judge. If I like them, \"hi\", and then we see if their personality is good enough, if it isnt, then shortly after \"hi\" its \"bye!\". There are certain patterns that tend to dictate bitchiness, but there is definately no rule, and you also find that certain behavoiral patterns are constant throughout friendship groups, and are largly dependant on who they grew up with.

You can get stunning girls, but they are innocent and \"cute\", shy etc..

Phero Enthusiast

Guthrie had lots of ideas about social signalling 25 years ago:

http://employees.csbsju.edu/lmealey/hotspots/

He ties a lot of our dress, posturing, makeup, etc. to various types of innate social signaling - most of it having to to with threat or social status.

Chapter 5 covers scent, which we all like to talk about on this forum.

**DONOTDELETE**

Okay, I talked to that girl(the one from that post 2-3 days ago). After I watched her more closely, I found out that she does that to alot of guys. Well I told her about this girl I was trying to hook up with. Now she see\'s me with this other girl today. I saw her out of the corner of my, and may I say she looked pissed. I didn\'t want to make her mad, but if thats what it takes to stop her from getting me UP well so be it. I was talking to her awhile ago on the phone, and all we talked about was that girl. Now I think either she will become a friend or maybe try to go with me befor the other girl. But I think the jealousy tactic is working just great
    Thanks Sterlingwh

King of the coupons!

One thing about using jealousy...people tend to be closed off with just it makes your partner come back. I beg to differ...it does one of two things...it either brings them back, or it sends them on their way. Risk - running them away. Is it worth it? Nope!!! Be careful!

CaliGuy,
    Are you saying that Cameron Diaz is NOT a 10 and that Pam Anderson IS?

Regarding body language. The main things to watch when you’re hitting on a girl are eyes, mouth, hands, and posture.
    Eyes signal “go”, “stop”, “slow down”, “get to the point” and other factors that effect your timing.
    The mouth signals pleasure with a smile, judgment with pursed lips, desire with a grin, wonder with an open mouth and many other things.
    Hands are great for revealing the comfort level. Touching is a sign of attraction in itself, but it also reveals that the girl is pretty much at ease with you. Hands held together may reveal a particularly self conscious girl that doesn’t want to be obvious about her attraction. Open hands signal comfort. Clenched hands signal tension.
    Preening actions signal self consciousness or desire, depending on the eye-contact (read Full Tilt’s first response).

Posture doesn’t reveal much about what a girl thinks of you, but it’s a good way to get a first (rough) impression of her personality: stable - easily set off, confident - depressive, active - passive... This helps put the other signs into context.

Just a start.

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree that the jealousy tactic doesn\'t work in all situations, some you will win some you will lose, however I always prefer to know where I stand, if she is interested thats great, if she isn\'t well now you know and you can stop wasting your time with her. All you have done is encouraged her to make her mind up, you\'ve also shown her that your not her little play thing, you can still be a nice guy but your not going to take being treated like that.

Unfortunately I learnt this lesson the hard way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information