Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Can women \"smell\" a virgin?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    With all the talk of EW and whatnot in another thread here, my train of thought was derailed. The discussion triggered some old memory associations, and as a result, I decided to make a foray into the women\'s forum.

As the subject beckons, can women smell a virgin? Over the last, I dunno, 6 years or so, I can recall bits and pieces of discussions - either among coworkers or in extended social circles - about whether one could \"smell\" a virgin.

Mind you, most of this banter was from late teen to early 20-somethings, so it may not have been entirely rational, in comparison to some of the mature people here. Nonetheless, across the board, the women involved in these discussion claimed to be able to \"tell\". I think most males agreed; I, on the other hand, silently pleaded the 5th and remained in the background.

To tell you the truth, the one time at work when this happened, I felt threatened that I\'d be put on the spot. Why, because, as I said, we were late teen / early 20 something, and, of course, I\'m the only \"loser\" that was a virgin. I was afraid that my friend - one rather boisterous, witty type, was going to up and make an example out of me, by pointing out, \"well, how did you miss HIM, then\"?

Heads probably would have rolled, had the insulting gotten underway.

Anyway, thinking about this all over again, I wondered, IF people agreed with the girls who volunteered their opinions in our discussion, what might happen if I dabble with something like EW?

I, for one, could obviously stand to benefit, just like MadMaxx and Woman already have...

The EW discussions almost sound like the catalyst I need. It seems, when I\'m placed in an environment like work and I have to get along with people, one way or another, women get acquainted with me - and they universally agree that I must be some well liked \"cassanova\", practically fighting off young women with a stick. If only that were true...

However, with women I would want to meet as potential mates - strangers/people outside work - the time envelope just isn\'t there to develop the rapport like at work - and it appears that I get immediately placed into the reject category. By this I do mean rejection, I.E. \"no\", expressing disinterest and walking away, etc.

Anyway, here\'s the tie-in to EW and psychology: Should this \"virgin\" smell / vibe thing be a real matter, then perhaps would EW alleviate that response and subsequently open the door to let through what really shines - my personality and accomplishments (ok, now I got Pete Townsend\'s song stuck in my head). But seriously...

I truly believe that my female colleagues probably thought the same of me as any other stranger would, but because they\'ve allowed themselves to know ME, I think I overruled the natural rejection chord and kindled attraction with my personality over time.

(Yes, this is including without phero use - because with them, discussions just get dirtier! hehe)

One would be led to believe that IF those girls didn\'t ferret me out before, then I should\'ve stopped and accepted \"NO\" as the answer to my inquiry. On the contrary, I just think I fooled them because they knew me, which caused them to think of me in a higher light.

Or, maybe EW/cops will just open new doors regardless if the answer is just \"No\".

I\'d really love to hear some comments on my little introspective journey.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Can women \"smell\" a virgin?

Come here so I can smack you on the back of your head.

SMACK!

Now, ask me again. Can women smell a virgin?

Yes, if the women are vampires...

My vote is no, no one can tell whether you\'re a virgin or not. It would be interesting, if it ever came up again, to smile a Cheshire cat smile and make them all guess, and then refuse to say who was right or wrong and leave them wondering.

If you\'ve been in the DC metro area long, it doesn\'t surprise me you\'re having trouble establishing relationships. This is the COLDEST place I\'ve ever lived in in my life.

If you think it might help, go ahead and try the EW.

What happened on the last date you had? How did you meet the girl and what happened when you went out? Or, what happened on your last try to date a woman or whatever.

Phero Pro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come here so I can smack you on the back of your head.

SMACK!

Now, ask me again. Can women smell a virgin?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe Is there a dominatrix lurking inside FTR? Stay tuned for further developments, film at 11:00~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Man that was the best chuckle I\'ve had all day [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s not domme, that\'s my mother in me! She\'d smack the stupid outta your head in a heartbeat...

Technologist, you know I was joking you. I hope.

So your moms a domme huh.......interesting...

**DONOTDELETE**

YOUR mumma\'s a domme...

**DONOTDELETE**

\'Tis okay, FTR, \'cuz I\'d have said, \"Don\'t even think about smacking me, until you\'ve given me a \"helping hand\".\" Hahah [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Truth is, had you been my mother, instead of a hypocrite conservative, chances are: I probably wouldn\'t be having this discussion right now.

I played the Cheshire cat thing before - but that doesn\'t do much in the company of happily married women. That was all because of pheros and the fact that this woman\'s gel wrist wrest thingy or something, felt really nice. As a result, the conversation turned dirty, and other passerbys had to \"cop a feel\". Then I was put on the spot - \"Why, does it feel like breast implants??\" (Since we work in a govt agency) I said, \"I neither admit or deny the knowledge of that...\"

OK, the last date I had, was arranged thru the online personals. Believe it or not, someone found themselves intrigued by my writing, because it was so much better than others she had seen. And as such, she was compelled to read what I had to say, because the fact it looked intelligent, made her entirely interested in reading it. Not to mention, she got a kick out of where I worked...

I admire that she was efficient - we got to talking on the phone and unlike many people I\'ve met around here, she returned the call when I left a message. She asked when I was free, and we had a decent conversation. One big impetus here, was that I didn\'t know she was a football fan - and a coworker had given me his Ravens Tix, because he could not go. So this was a good opportunity!

Low and behold, things weren\'t so rosy when we got together. First off, she looked drastically different from the photo. Not in that disgusting sense - but instead of being the blonde with glasses, she had donned contacts instead, and dyed her hair red - I was surprised that I recognized her at all. On top of that, she smoked! (That is when I should have left)

Then, as we talked, I think she had some pretty caustic opinions. Like I said in another thread, I didn\'t want the theme for that night to be dispute and debate. She obviously didn\'t like my easy going, shrug-off approach, either.

So what happened? Well, we go to the football game (my first, mind you) And she spends half the time looking for her roommate (guess what? I learned that her roommate\'s BF has season tix, and they\'re gonna be there, so...) After half time, we move to sit by them, then that was pretty much it. They played \"catch-up\" (roommate just got back from a 2 week cruise)... In hindsight, I should\'ve made her ass walk down Pratt St in B-more.

Anyway, all this really showed, was that my pics musn\'t be unattractive, and that my writing ability must be sound, which did more than enough on its own, to merit attraction. But, since I didn\'t provide more \"opposition\", I suppose, I ended up wasting $75 that night (not including tix) for nothing. [censored] me! For that much, I could\'ve bought myself a bottle of Cognac, and IT could have found itself a way to treat me better than that!

I got other crap to rant about, but I\'ll wait until I sober up a little, for the benefit of the internet.

**DONOTDELETE**

The internet\'s a good way to meet people, but it\'s like any other dating process -- you have to do the weeding out. But sometimes you do get a lucky hit.I don\'t know what to tell you except I\'ve got my fingers crossed for you to get a lucky hit.I really, really don\'t think anyone could know whether anyone else is a virgin. Could it be your self-consciousness is clouding your judgment a little? I think your co-workers are jerking your chain. Asking you if something feels like a breast implant is not a question you would ask to find out whether or not someone\'s a virgin. MOST people have never felt a breast implant. Did I read you right that one co-worker knows your secret? ... I think he\'s told, and you\'re being teased. That\'s my read, I sure could be wrong about it.

....MOST people have never felt a breast implant....

Most people, maybe. Most men. If they\'ve spent much time in a go-go bar. They can tell the difference IMMEDIATELY. With silicone that is.

**DONOTDELETE**

SILLY-CONES.......................

Satan

Sorry, I couldnĀ“t resist

**DONOTDELETE**

I won\'t knock the personals, because it got more accomplished for me than anything else, thus far. I signed up and within a couple weeks, I got a date. Compare to going the greater part of 2 years with nothing, with pheros inbetween.

I will knock DC/Metro and Baltimore, because the battle has always been uphill, since I moved from MI.

Oh, and I should point out that the fake breasts and the virgin smell conversations were years apart. The former happened this summer, at my \"professional\" job. The latter was when I did overnight shifts at Target. But damn, that gel pad did feel nice - and all I wanted to do was squish it in my hands all day, as did everyone else that overheard.

The only current coworker that knows, is the one who did my charts. The rest just know I don\'t have a GF to talk about.

What DOES cloud my judgement is the consciousness I have, of being socially unacceptable. In a way, parallel to the character Tom Hanks played, in \"Philadelphia\". It\'s the whole storyline of: wow, you\'re such an awesome person, we like you, we want to promote you, we think your great - WHAT?! No, [censored] you, you have a real bad disease. You\'re fired, get out of our sight! In other words, in the same sense that someone with AIDS would freak the hell out of many people, so does the V word with respect to my target women. Not to mention, in contrary fashion to the Aids reference, there is really nothing wrong with me!

I need the cure - or a booster shot, and unlike everyone else I\'ve known, no such thing was handed to me in my highschool or college years. They didn\'t pay for it, and nor will I...

Going back to the initial inquiry, sure, the topic seems retarded, but I\'m sticking to the following opinion: The only dumb question is the one not asked... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Techno, this place sux out loud for hooking up. If you can move, do it. I\'ve given up any hope whatsoever of meeting people through \"normal\" venues and play the personals exclusively.

It wasn\'t a stupid question, sorry I teased you.

How \'bout you pm me your ad and let\'s work on it. Got a picture, too, that I can see? Let\'s put our heads together and see what we can do, want to?

I CAN\'T BELIEVE YOU\'RE CHEATING ON ME ! ! !
    And right out here in front of everyone. Couldn\'t you have at least been discreet. I feel like such a tool.

bye-bye

PET, Where are you when I need you?

**DONOTDELETE**

Exit, sorry, it\'s all over between us. If Pet wants my left-overs, she can have you.

meeeow

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, it\'s about time others got jealous of the attention I receive!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, yeah, FTR, I\'ll PM you some info - but it will be later on. Unfortunately, I will be going to a wake in a few, to support a coworker whose father passed away this week.

However, since I\'ve donned some nice, black threads, I\'ll probably be heading to the bar afterwards, to do a lil\' experimenting. Be back later...

It\'s OK Babe. Over the years my heart has been battered, bruised, and broken. But you know what. It still keeps pumpin.

Peace

Enlightened One

Most women are just way to picky wanting prince charming, i think these days thier brains just aint in dating, unless you are a muscle bound hunk, hey wait im [censored] intelligent, taking advice from this forum on everything from nutrician to excercise tips to bulking up to using couplins to increase T levels to get better resutls from weightwork. To NLP and accelerated learning to make me a bloody genius in no time at all and being able to make a killing on the stock markets. Hey im almost perfect and still cant get a date without pheros (only kidding) pick up tips and fastseduction are great things. The forum is wonderful god i love the edge oops no puns intendede.

Journeyman

I\'m confused, what is this EW everyone is talking about?

Thread Information