Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Strange hit from NPA and SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    To the ladies on the forum, please excuse me if this sounds vulgar.

I\'ve been wearing 2 dabs of NPA/m on each side of my neck, and 1/2 of an SOE gel pack on my wrists, and neck. I\'ve got the classic SOE hits, and NPA hits. But has anyone else noticed women getting nipple erections when they get a whif of this combo? I\'ve been noticing this a lot lately.

OT: I\'m placing another order soon for more SOE gel, and the rose oil. Does anyone have the Super Primal rose oil, if so how does it smell?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Strange hit from NPA and SOE

Nipple erections! Very interesting. With just the SOE, I\'m getting more convinced by the day that \"something\" is going on with it.

Just the other day in one of my classes, I walk in with SOE (not even that much, maybe 1/3 of one of those packets), it is early so it\'s only me and one other girl in there that I had never talked to before, then literally 3 minutes later she\'s asking me \"are you married?\" \"Gosh, it screws things up so much....\" People tend to open up and become very comfortable around you.

What I would\'ve paid to see her nipples erect [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !

Enlightened One

Erect nimples sounds common enough from SOE and NPA, another reason i popped it up as DD#1.
    ITs very interesting that one, and the amount of comments about me making a good husband one day or am i married becomes slightly annoying after quite some time. I wish it would screw things up more often lol.

www.anitadoth.com

Phero Pro

JaegerNYC,

Haven\'t noticed this with SOE, but I have noticed this when I was using RM and APC. I believe that there was a thread on this and other signs of hits a while back. Now just this alone may or may not be a sign, but this in addtion to flirting, pupil dialation, hair flipping, etc . . . .

I usually watch for one of these signs then hang around nearby to see if any others show up.

Phero Dude

NYC, 2 dabs on each side of your neck; does that mean 4 in total!? Or,do you mean 2 in total? If I wore 4 dabs of NPA people would take me for a mass murderer.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, how do you see their nipples erect? It\'s not like many girls go around braless with a thin shirt.

Hell yeah!

See that when I use SOE and NPA in combination, and in other SOE/NPA mixes.

**DONOTDELETE**

MadMaxx:

Sorry if I caused any confusion, I use 2 dabs one on the each side of my neck, on my pulse points. And I then put the SOE gel over it, as for my wrists just SOE gel. I use this mix pretty much every day, and I\'m surprised on how much NPA I got left........I guess the looks of that small 5mL bottle fool you.

I\'ve been finding myself putting some SOE gel under my nostrils every night, I sleep like a rock, and when I wake up, I feel great. Studies have shown that men live a shorter life span than women because they don\'t sleep as sound as them........maybe SOE can prolong the lives of men, amongst other things! LOL

**DONOTDELETE**

Truth:

When I\'ve observed this, 99% of the girls were wearing tight shirts and had bras on. And I saw them standing at attention...........unless they were diamond smugglers. LOL HAHAHA

**DONOTDELETE**

SwingerMD:

I haven\'t really paid much attetion to see if their pupils dialate, but I have noticed an increase in flirting and playing with the hair a lot. Like tonight, I was at my friends house, it was me, him, his girl friend, and their female friend. We decided to stay in because nobody could decide on where to go, so we just watched a movie.

So I was sitting next to the girl on the love seat, and she kept taking her hair out of the pony tail, ran her fingers through it, and put it back into a pony tail. She did this about 8 times though out the night. She was also caressing her thigh (the one closest to me) and playing with a ring on her right hand. I couldn\'t see if her nipples were hard since it\'s pretty chilly in NYC, and she was wearing a knit wool sweater. Also, I saw her looking at me up and down from the corner of my eye, and when I would catch her doing it, she would smile (full smile, top and bottom rows of teeth) Too bad she had to leave early, but there\'s next weekend. lol

P.S. I was wearing 2 dabs of NPA 1 dab on each side of my neck. And 1/2 of an SOE gel packet, on my neck and wrists. I love this stuff. lol Also, very strange his dog which is very tame and never jumps on people kept jumping on me, and licking my wrists and forearm. I have read that people have got \"dog hits\" from SOE, I didn\'t believe it, but now I do. LOL

Phero Pro

JaegerNYC,

A lot of my phero testing takes place at social dances, dance classes, and dance camps. When your that close it\'s very hard not to notice if the person that your dancing with has dialated pupils (they are usually staring straight your eyes). Course it could be the lighting, but they usually only dim the lights for social dances.

I\'ve seen the pony tail thing many times when I testing RM, PI/m and APC. Looks like she\'s interested in you. My advice, keep the same amount of NPA and use a little more SOE to get her talkin.

As for \"dog hits\" from SOE I still can\'t believe I got a Lordosis hit from one while waiting for the bus [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] .

**DONOTDELETE**

SwingerMD:

Thanks for the reply! I think she\'s interested in me as well, my friend and his girl kept saying it all night. lol They both have known this girl for a few years now, and they say that she\'s a really sweet person that will go to the ends of the earth for others. I like women like that, instead of the ones that think about themselves all the time.

She\'s also very wealthy, which is a surprise because you know that the majority of hot wealthy girls can care less about you or me. And they say that she likes only men that are genuine and do things that benefit others (which I am), and she likes men that are professional. Not to brag, but I\'m a very professional person, and I\'m pretty wealthy (not Bill Gates wealthy, but I\'m good.) However, I\'m not a snob about it, and I will not hesitate to lend a friend money if he or she is in a pinch.

Phero Pro

JaegerNYC,

That sounds even better. I was going to ask you if your friend and/or his girlfriend said anything to the effect that this gal is interested in you. Sometimes having \"go betweens\" is great.

So what do you plan to do next? Romance her with your piano/harpsicord playing [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] . Good luck and keep us all posted!

Phero Dude

MD, I\'ve gotten serous hits from \"dogs\" too, but not at the bus stop. More like in a bar, or while commuting!

Phero Dude

Cool NYC, I\'m going to try the SOE before sleeping tonight.

Journeyman

JaegerNYC:

when you dab, do you remove the plastic thing on the NPA bottle, or do you dab your finger on top of it? is it a proper dab?

thanks

Enlightened One

lol works for me and that thing about getting good sleep is spot on couplins also do the same thing as well. Well if she was checking you out shes addicted to you lol. SOE and NPA are great for getting this to happen. Alter ego does the same thing also.

Phero Dude

I don\'t know guys. I tried the SOE under my nose last night and I couldn\'t sleep all night! Had a terribly restless night. I don\'t think I want to try that again. I might try something different though, such as -none.

Thread Information