Close

Default AE users, Please help me!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just received my AE a few days ago.Having never used it before, I didn\'t know what to expect.
    The stuff smells great,but I can\'t detect the presence of any Pheromones in it!

I can smell the mones in just about every other product I have,but to me,the AE just smells like a really good smelling moisturizing lotion.

If you are someone who can SMELL Pheromones, and you\'ve used AE in the past,please let me know if you think that AE does or does not give off the discernable Pheromone aroma.

If you have used AE in the past and have recently re-ordered,do you think the current batch is as concentrated as your old stuff?

If you\'ve just started using AE,is it working for you?

With the listed amount of Androstenone,I would think that I would be able to detect at least an inkling of the smell that I very clearly smell in both my PI and TE.Hell,I can smell the goods in Lure,PF,Attraction etc.

AE is supposedly the third highest product in Pheromone concentration on this site,(of the products that disclose their content), behind only P10 and Primal.

WHY DOES IT JUST SMELL LIKE LOTION TO ME ??? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: AE users, Please help me!

i\'ve gone through about every pheromone product bruce has on the site, so i\'ve smelled almost all of them. i agree, alter-ego doesnt carry that same strong pheromone-ish smell. i wouldnt be concerned over the potency of your vial at all, i\'m sure it\'s good. AE has a nice, different smell, not cologne-like, but just not your normal pheromone type scent.

matt,

What I\'m getting is much more of a \"normal Estee Lauder\" kind of scent, a subtle high quality aroma,but not the least bit Pheromonal.

But thanks for helping me put my mind at ease.

How about a response from someone who has used AE before and just gotten a back-ordered replenishment.Does this batch seem as rich in Pheromones as what you\'re accustomed to ?

Am I just paranoid? Will I end up returning my AE stating as the reason for return that \"it just doesn\'t smell enough like cat piss?\" Is this stuff making me crazy?

Please,I need more people to tell me that AE carries virtually no detectable Pheromone aroma.But,please, only if it\'s really true.

THANKS,
    Oscar

[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

This is the one pheromone my girlfriend hasn\'t figured out when I use it on her. It is very clean smelling and deceptively powerful IMO. But I do detect a very natural (maybe that\'s why you can\'t smell it and my gf doesn\'t suspect anything ) pheromone smell after a while.
    Try this: put a dab on your chest, wear a fresh T-shirt, then sniff your T-shirt after about 4 hrs.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well it does have a 30 day money back guareentee, hey aka how does it go with your gf knowing that you use pheromones what has her response been negative or positve and also im still wondering how long the delivery will take to get to me down here in australia if i order via credit card, which i should be able to get tomorrow so my order will be going in then, hopefully only a week maybe some aussie users can help me with this one and Ae is first on my list along with the edge so heres hoping that it is better than attraction or as good acutally i might throw all three together and add andro, will keep those results up on the board

Thanks Gents,
    I\'m feeling better about my AE purchase now. But I\'m still waiting for that AE veteran who just got some of the most recent shipment to tell me it\'s the same magical concoction that he\'s had in the past,same smell,potency,results,etc.
    Even if you haven\'t finished your old bottle,please,crack open the new one and maybe even do a side-by-side sniff test.

Or was everybody who had AE on back-order an AE rookie, like me?
    [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

hey paul,
    My gf loves it when I use pheros for sex (it\'s hard to say no to more orgasms) and she sees the logic of wearing them to work. We\'ve had some issues over pheros in social settings. I offered to stop wearing pheros if she stopped wearing mini-skirts but she refused. So I guess we\'re kind of at a stalemate.

**DONOTDELETE**

Well the whole relationship seems to be a low level thing here on the forum but for anyone in a relationship it would be good, and the issues would be there as well, it is in the overall a good thing though, and we do produce pheromones naturally anyway so they are there anyway but in less amounts, AE i have heard is a great product as well my order will be in soon

Funny you guys should mention the social settings and relationship topics.

Every man has probably noticed that when he is out with his girlfriend,wife,significant other,whatever, he is just as likely,if not MORE likely to get looks from other women (whether wearing Pheromones or not.)

How many times have you thought \"Geez,if I were only here ALONE,I could probably pick up THAT one that keeps looking at me!

I refer to this phenomenon as \"Good Press\".The woman you don\'t know sees you with your gf and accepts it as something of a \"product endorsement\" of YOU.

Likewise if you are out with gf,and other women who you\'ve previously met come up to you and greet you,(hug,kiss,or even just \"hello\")this provides \"Good Press\" to gf,and (unless she\'s prone to jealous rage) will ideally instill in her a feeling that she must treat you especially well to maintain \"customer loyalty\".

(Please forgive the commercial analogies,I\'m really NOT THAT JADED).

Add Pheromones,and you\'ll just be enhancing BOTH sides of the equation!

P.S. aka,If she\'s got the legs for it...why not? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah im noticing that the more \"popular\" with the ladies i am becoming the more and more new ones seem to pop, im doing a long term experiment into something and when the results come in then i will let everyone know but the financial rewards are good as well maybe the pheromone products would sign me up to test their products for free and get my feedback as i seem to be considered an expert lol, well i wish but it is useful in lots of different situations at banks etc

**DONOTDELETE**

Wilde - Just opened my new bottle just to test out your theory. I\'ve been reading all your posts for a while now, but it still smells skunky as ever to me [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] AE really has the BEST cover scent I\'ve ever smelled, but you can still smell the pheros in it if you rub the application spot about an hour after you put it on an sniff - believe me - it still gives me that same \'ol buz!

Keep it cool! Bill

Idol et al,

I HAVE come around on my opinion of AE.I\'m just sorry I let my doubts hanging out there.I\'d forgotten about this thread. The stuff IS working ,and I now endorse it whole-heartedly!
    Thank You All for your input!
    [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Thread Information