Close

Journeyman

Default Pheromones in transit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I live in England and I\'ve just been thinking that whenever I order mones from this site, they obviously have to be flown over to me. That means that they are subjected to seriously sub-zero temperatures and an X-rays worth of radiation.
    I know that mones are particulary temperature and radiation sensitive so could this reduce their effectiveness? Any ideas?
    This probably isn\'t true as I know loads of people who use this site live abroad but still have success with mones they\'ve ordered from it....but, you never know...

Default Re: Pheromones in transit

bpg1,

The one solid bit of data regarding degradation of pheromone products I can offer is Stone Labs\' recommendation that products not be allowed to reach or exceed a temperature of 155 degrees fahrenheit.

It\'s doubtful that the amount of radiation that luggage and mail are subjected to would cause this radical an increase in temperature. If it did, luggage would probably be hot when taken off the conveyor at security scan points.

I\'ve never seen or heard any warnings about degradation of pheros at the other end of the temperature scale. These aren\'t organic compounds, so I doubt that freezing would do them harm.

Unless you receive a product that appears to have undergone an obvious physical change, such as a leaky or exploded bottle, or a mucky non-homogenous liquid content, I would say that you can pretty safely assume that it hadn\'t undergone any detrimental chemical changes either.

I\'ve never yet seen any of Love-Scent\'s international customers report anything of this nature.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Default Re: Pheromones in transit

Also, I\'m assuming that all the LaCroy products are shipped to the USA from South Africa. NPA works great for all us American users, so whatever shipping it goes through getting here doesn\'t diminish its effectiveness.

Thread Information