Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default New To pheromones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey!!!!. I am new to the pheromones. I am 18 and 6 feet tall. I havent used any pheromones and want to start using them can u tell me which one is the best for my age.

Phero Pro

Default Re: New To pheromones

Hmmmm, we have questions like this all the time. Anyway, You\'re about the same age and lenght as me, and for me this works great: SOE, NPA (little), AE, AFA! I have several others, which all give me at least some results, but these are best IMO. I certainly like AFA a lot, as it allows you to mix with your own cologne or whatever scents without having the stinky compound of NPA in the mix.

Anyway, you\'ll have to do some experimenting. Don\'t start with too many products at once. The ones I mentioned or pretty good IMO: You\'ve got the very popular SOE, You\'ve got NPA which gets most of us very good results when mixed (eg. with SOE creating DD#1), also AE (which holds the three main pheromones which is certainly a good point) and AFA (very steathly and therefore very good to spike up cologne without messing with the scent.)

Hope you\'ll become a successful -mones user!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey thanx alot for your response but I dont know what SOE, NPA, AE, AFA, IMO, DD#1 all mean and you kind of got me confused can you tell me only one with which i can start because getting all of them is kind of expensive.

Toplap, A great place to start is at the top of this page. Click on PHEROMONE REFERENCE MATERIAL. Also spend a couple of days reading the posts on this forum. There is a wealth of information here. You just have to spend the time to read it.

Someone who is new to pheros...a newbie. I wish Love-scent had something special for newbies...like a newbie special...wait a minute, they do! Check that out. It\'s on the title page with that banner that says \"Mountain O\' Cheap Stuff\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi Toplap, yes you should have a look at the Pheromone Reference Material section, be sure to check the Cookbook where you\'ll find the recipes for mixes and a description of each product... By the way, IMO means In My Opinion and it\'s not a mix or product [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey all. Thanx for all your previous help. Yes i read all the cookbook and found that i wanna use JB#1, JB#2 or DD#1. But I am not sure which one I want to use, they all seem great. Keeping in mind that I am 18 years old male with a height of 6 feet which one would best suit me. Also I had a question that what it is the difference between a mix being sexually oriented or socially oriented I dont understand the diffference between these two types of hits. Anyway thanx for help I will be waiting for your responses.

Sexually orientated: pretty obvious.

Socially orrientated: Chattiness, friendliness etc.

Probably for you age DD#1, would mean you buying SOE and NPA, two really good products. If you have enough money, AE is accompanyment to these two.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanx for your help
    What do you use for yourself cake maker man, just curious as you are the same age as i am that 16 i think i accedntly said i am 18 sorry about that. I wanna know about your experience CAKE MAKER MAN and which product suited you the best and some of your experience with different products and whcih one gave you the best hits. Oh one more thing what do you guys mean by DABS how would you expalin it. I wiil appreciate your reply.
    Thanx

Thread Information