Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Having your butt grabbed in public......

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I had a very interesting encounter today. I didn\'t have any pheros on (although I did have one and a half dabs of RM on last night, perhaps some was still on me).

At my college, I was just walking along in the afternoon, I walked past this blonde girl (she was cute) and out of no where she turns around and gives me a little slap on the ass! And she was a total stranger. Maybe at a bar, or a club or party you could expect this, but it caught me by suprise. It wasn\'t a busy area, maybe only 2 or 3 other people saw it.

Have any of you had your butt grabbed in public?

Now, I should have said something witty and flirtatious like:

\"Hey, don\'t treat me like a piece of meat\" (with a grin on my face) or have gone up to her say \"you\'re the touchy feely type aren\'t you\" (while I touch her leg for a second of something)

Then to make it even more fliratious, after she said something, I\'d reply \"you\'ve been a bad girl today haven\'t you\" or \"you can touch me in other places,.....but only if you\'re nice\".

Unfortunately, I thought of these lines about 5 minutes after it happened, so I didn\'t do anything except look back at her with a smile, and she had this silly grin on her face. I know, I should have said something, live and learn. Here\'s a tip. Be ready with some type of line if you\'re caught way off guard. You never know when something will happen.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Having your butt grabbed in public......

You lucky bastard! j/k I\'ve done my share of the \"5 minutes later\" ponderings, too. Yes, I would bet a bottle of expensive pheros, that had you said those things, you\'d have a LOT more to discuss.

Phero Dude

I hear you both on the 5 minute later thing!
    As for butt grabbing, it has never happened to me, but it happened to my friend on a train, with no pheros. One of my fantasies that hasn\'t come about yet.
    Another one of my friends had his cock grabbed twice on a train, and this was with no pheros. Unfortunately, both times it was a middle-aged business man that did it to him. Before you comment, yes, this is a sick place I live in.

haaha you could have pulled down your pants and screamed \"ok let\'s get it on!\"

seriously, though, it might have been some kind of sick \'truth or dare\' bet with some of her friends ...

stefan

Phero Pro

Very interesting... You lucky bastard! I too know the problem of having some witty and funny lines to say in case such an event happens. Sadly when it\'s already too late. Cool that it happened without any pheros! Not to spoil anything though, but pheros do stick to clothes a lot longer than on the skin. Could that have anything to do with the event?

This girl is one in a million, she\'s the risky, spontaneous type. She was waiting for you to say something, and if you had she\'d be riding your C*ck later that day(if you know how to close the deal). I had a woman grab my package at a nightclub once while dancing, I definitely got her phone number.

Phero Dude

that\'s always the problem, thinking witty rejoinders are needed. She grabbed the ass - all one has to do is smile at that point say hi and introduce yourself and thats you\'re in bro. Why doesn\'t stuff as easy as this happen to me!!! :-)

What should a woman have done if places were reversed? She would have slapped the guy! You might just make a show of doing that to her - but don\'t really hit! That would have gotten you up close and in her face and shown yourself a dominant male - give her a little scare - she would have melted.

What\'s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Phero Pro

Yeah, how about acting like your\'re gonna slap here in a wild, rushed move while shouting in a high-pitched voice: \"You sick pervy!!!!\" Could be fun! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

well, if you really wanna shock her in turn maybe you could say something like \"F**ck me silly if I\'m right, but did you just grab me\" (always wanted to use this line as I read it somewhere but never could find the right moment for it)

Phero Pro

Don\'t use that line when you hug your mother and sisters on a reunion party after having been abroad for a long time . Can get pretty sick otherwise... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s possible that I could see her again. Yeah, it could have been some truth or dare thing. But next time, I\'ll make a point to say something funny and fliratious.

**DONOTDELETE**

At least you know your butt\'s cute, if you had any doubt.

**DONOTDELETE**

Reply \"I have a mind too ya know. I\'m not JUST a great peice of ass.\" as an intro into some fluff talk

Or \"If I only had a nickel for every time a girl did that to me. In this case I\'ll settle for your phone number.\"

The point is to change your mindset to be ready to take action immediately. This takes practice, so PRACTICE.

i\'ve had my ass grabbed in public on atleast 3 occasions i can remember. 2 walking through the halls at school and once at darien lake. all 3 times girls i didn\'t know just walking by me turn around and smack my ass. i don\'t consider myself a very good looking guy. good thing girls have bad taste [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

You had the mones on...It gave her the urge, she instinctively followed that urge, I don\'t think that\'s a like you thing, but rather, an instinctual sexual thing...

I\'ve had my ass grabbed, but it\'s always black girls who do that. It seems as they react more on their instincts....

Bart

Very interesting situation.....
    Never hird about that in Russia (only at the party where everybody would be dronk). Most of the time guys w\'d do that to girls and comment it with very spesific words.
    maybe I need to do that when my next vacation wiil be there.
    Hmm...... just wondering what kind of invitation I\'ll get after all.....

Phero Dude

Marisa, do you mean \"what kind of invitation will you get after grabbing some guy\'s ass?\" I\'d say that if you try it a few times you\'ll probably get some invitations, especially if you do it to the right guy.
    Marisa, I have a question for you from your last post. Please go to my profile and e-mail me. You don\'t have your e-mail on your profile.

Thread Information