Close

Thread: Edge

Phero Pharaoh

Default Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Alright people, i got my edge + SPMO today. I made a small batch of 7 SPMO: 3 EDGE. Is that ok? Is it too little? Is it too much? I did test 1 spray and it smells awesome!

- Krish

Default Re: Edge

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Alright people, i got my edge + SPMO today. I made a small batch of 7 SPMO: 3 EDGE. Is that ok? Is it too little? Is it too much? I did test 1 spray and it smells awesome!

<hr></blockquote>I use it 1:1 (5:5), so 7:3 doesn\'t sound that far off. Try it and let us know.

Yeah thats the thing. Its a small batch so it doesnt matter too much. Try it, then try upping the TE conc..

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah,

I\'ve tried it today. Little or nothing with that batch. :\\ So to figure if it was me, I used a pack of SOE gel and that seems to be working well for me today (chattiness is all though).

You know it\'s weird, I put on 2 1/2 sprays of pure Edge yesterday with a Cool Water cover, and got 0 hits. Thing is, I did smile at people and did actually approach girls and talk to them. Same normal responses. Looks like I need something that also has *nol in it (I\'m having nice results with the SoE gel so far), since I did the *none test yesterday and nothing to come of it. Look like it\'s time to return Edge and maybe get SoE or AE. bleh.

Krish,

You\'ve only had the Edge for a day or two. Why don\'t you give it some time? Try one spray. Try it in different places - a book store, a club. It may take you a few weeks to get the hang of it.

BTW, walking up to girls is one of the worse tests - the girls don\'t have time to breathe in your chemicals. See if you can be close to your targets for a few minutes.

Don\'t worry about the refund - Bruce would actually prefer you use it and give it a real workout before you send it back...

Yeah, what he said.

Also experiment with different application points.

Phero Pharaoh

Alright, will do. I\'m going to up the Edge concentration in my mix as well. Thanks for the motivation boost.

- Krish

You\'re welcome. I wish you success.

One other thing - this is not necessarily a place where more is better. At 2-1/2 sprays of pure Edge, you are close to OD levels. It\'s ok to go higher and higher, but if you don\'t get a favorable response after a while - scrub it _all_ off in the shower (Edge is a tenacious little creature, a normal shower will not get rid of all of it), go back to, maybe, 1/2 of a spray, and start again from the low end. It takes me about 1/4 of what most folks recommend to get a sexual hit. By the time I\'m wearing recommended levels, I\'m into \"dude needs a shower\" land. Part of what takes time is discovering the application level that will work for you.

Phero Pro

It really takes some experimenting before you start to get exactly how this stuff (and other products for that matter) really work best. Don\'t complain: it\'s part of the fun about using pheros, though it\'s definitely another kind of \'fun\' then when you\'re getting hits. Keep trying! :-)

Krtel,
    I wouldn\'t up the Edge. If you have any SOE left, try that with a VERY small amount of Edge, maybe only 1/2 spray.
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I use it 1:1 (5:5), so 7:3 doesn\'t sound that far off

<hr></blockquote> Hmm...so far I\'ve heard to go even farther with a 4:1 mix. I suppose it makes a difference because 1.) I\'m young 2.) I\'m not looking as much for sex, just to get noticed/be considered as relationship material.

Hmm...so far I\'ve heard to go even farther with a 4:1 mix. I suppose it makes a difference because 1.) I\'m young 2.) I\'m not looking as much for sex, just to get noticed/be considered as relationship material.

<hr></blockquote>It\'s all good. Put some SPMO on. See how the scent behaves on you. Add Edge to taste. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information