Close

Phero Pro

Default APC + AFA? Give AFA a try! Good stuff!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    One of the best products is AFA IMO: a real stealthy -none and -nol mix (0.020% -none and 0.019 -nol). Ideal for mixing with your colognes or self-made EO fragrance blends. One whiff of NPA makes me back off in disgust, whereas AFA almost doesn\'t have any noticable scent. It\'s one of the only products I bought that I still use a lot. If you want a great product allowing extreme flexibility, then AFA is definitely the way to go (unless you want to buy chem sets which are probably just as good).

How about some APC + AFA? Should be great! A lot of people like APC\'s scent, and spiking it with AFA definitely will enhance the effects. APC\'s mone content is very low. Still a lot of people using it report a lot of success... Why? definitely because of it\'s scent. Scent IS VERY important, just as important as the mones, or good personality. Mixing a good scent with a great stealthy mone product can only make it better. Now worries about Scent OD (SOD) either. No mixing of conflicting scents either.

I mix it with cool water, and there\'s no trace of AFA\'s smell left. Believe me, you realy have to take a good whiff to smell it out of the bottle, but in mixes, it\'s completely gone.

Just wanted to get that outta my head... As it doesn\'t have scent of it\'s own, it\'s very good for mixing with about every product. I don\'t think I\'ve ever seen people people report about a SOE + AFA mix, or APC + AFA (a long time ago), or PPA + AFA. At least these mixes tend to smell good, whereas spiking a product with NPA really messes up the scent IMO.

Just my €0.02

Banned User

Default Re: APC + AFA? Give AFA a try! Good stuff!

What about the effectiveness of AFA vs NPA? What are your experiences Maxi?

Phero Pro

Default Re: APC + AFA? Give AFA a try! Good stuff!

I have tried AFA with Coolwater, which gave me very good results. Now I added two drops of NPA and 4 drops of PCC to the mix, but unfortunately, I haven\'t been able to test this one yet. Hope the results get ever better! I don\'t get the stinky smell by only adding very little NPA, while I might still benefit from the secret ingredients\' effects. A little copulins for even more \'completeness\'. More results wil be posted as they become available (a week from now, I\'ll be at college, so that\'ll be a very good time for some testing). BTW, The CW still has it\'s original scent and colour and whatnot. Nobody will ever be able to tell the presence of the AFA, NPA and PCC in the mix.

I wasn\'t very happy with the smell of NPA in the DD#1 mix (still a good mix though) and that\'s why I now defintely prefer AFA with very little NPA instead of NPA alone.

Hope this helps!

Thread Information