Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default body chemistry ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    why\'s is it so important to know what your body chemistry is like.
    and how do you find out. Apparently, mones act differently to each persons own body chemistry. and so goes that whole \"not every product works with everyone\". Confused....

Default Re: body chemistry ?

A perfect example subject to personal verification is how body scent varies with hair color.

Reds are spicy, blondes are \"citrusy\", brunettes are warm-smelling. This is classically an aid in choosing a perfume - brunettes tend to the orientals, blondes maybe more florals, etc.

Try this test with some new friends:

Have your subjects freshly bathed and unscented. Blindfold yourself. Have them do some light exercise then guess their hair color. I bet an experienced tester could beat random guessing.

**DONOTDELETE**

lol

Whitehall, are your eyes brown? \'cause I\'m betting, based on what I\'m smelling, um ... brown eyes....

Red,

Now, is that a constructive comment?

In reality, one eye is brown and one is green. But, since I hold my head up high, my eyes are above my ears. I can assure you that my earwax is brown.

Seriously, I can usually tell if a woman is a bottle blonde or the naturally blonde by smell.

Phero Pro

You have heterochromia? Cool! (I think) It\'s a pretty interesting and distinctive feature, I\'m sure.

So tell me, am I naturally blonde? Take a good whiff in front of your computer while reading my post, and you might just be able to tell. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Harummppf

Oh yea of little faith!

Perhaps if you ever gain as much experience with as many women as I have, you too will notice that they have distinctive scents that correlate with hair color.

But then, maybe that day will never come.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Harummppf

I don\'t even need to be convinced about that as it\'s just a fact. I know blondes smell different from redheads and brunettes. Don\'t see many redheads where I live though.

But then, maybe that day will never come.

OH YES IT WIL!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

What do redheads smell like, I mean, what does \"spicy\" mean. What kind of spice?

I\'ve never noticed that men with different hair color or skin color for that matter smell different or that their smells fall into distinct categories.

It does seem true that blondes v redheads v brunettes each have very different tastes/tolerances for different perfumes.

Of course it was a constructive remark. It was teasing you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Papa Smurf, to go back to your original question - you have to just try things and see if they work for you. It\'s just like cologne. What might smell good on you and make you feel good wearing it might not smell good on someone else and might overpower them. You ever had that happen with cologne? Same thing with \'mones, I believe.

What do redheads smell like?

While I\'m tempted to provide instructions similar to the classic civil defense training (\"Put your head between...), I do think I can give you a straight answer.

Think a combination of tobasco and hot cinnamon - although that\'s not quite it.

Really, there is no smell on God\'s Green Earth half as good or nearly as complex as a clean, fertile woman. My analogy is limited by that fact.

OK, I\'ll learn that teasing is constructive if you take my word about hair color vs. scent. I wonder if other women have failed to notice this too - maybe it\'s a gender thing or perhaps a male\'s scent is more closely related to his degree of alpha-ness. However, males do select their own colognes in line with the hair color.

**DONOTDELETE**

I won\'t argue with you anymore, if that\'s what you want.

Any more *today*, I mean.

Seriously, are you talking about their private smell or just their \"-ness\" that you would pick up in a public place fully clothed?

And what do brunettes smell like and what do blondes smell like?

I never heard of such a thing and I really don\'t think I notice any difference categorically with men.

But isn\'t arguing the fun part. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Have your subjects freshly bathed and unscented. Blindfold yourself. Have them do some light exercise then guess their hair color.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerund: <--------------- likes the blindfold part... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m wondering exactly what kind of light exercise ...

Thread Information