Close

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    Journeyman

Default Best smelling pheromone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1063471403SLK\">

Best smelling pheromone
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />APC
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Rogue Male
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Alter Ego
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />Scent of Eros
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />Edge Essentials
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />Realm
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Ladies and Gentleman, Kindly help me out with this poll.

Default Re: Best smelling pheromone

I think AFA is the best smelling phero, because it hardly has any smell at all - meaning that you can smell however you please, based on what else (deodorant, cologne, etc.) you\'re wearing

Phero Enthusiast

speaking of AFA, why is it a none additive. There should be a rone additive and nol additive.

AFA is a -none/-nol additive, just about 50/50...no? I\'m thinking of trying it with some added CS -rone.

Holmes

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    AFA is a -none/-nol additive, just about 50/50...no? I\'m thinking of trying it with some added CS -rone.

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s correct, it\'s 50/50. As far as adding -rone, it would be nice if Stone just came out with an unscented version of AE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Only 26 votes? C\'mon phero vetarans, you must have tried most of them. Please help and make this a meaningful survey.

Cheers

I haven\'t tried EE, so I\'m not voting.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Okay, personally I can´t stand the smell of SOE, I have AE and it does smell a fair bit, as for the others, I´ve never tried them.

AFA does smell, but it´s pretty easy to cover up (one of the easiest seeing as it contains none) AND it´s a really great product!

Realm definitely has the best fragrance package of any product but its active ingredient is of limited utility.

Banned User

I think AFA is the best smelling phero, because it hardly has any smell at all - meaning that you can smell however you please, based on what else (deodorant, cologne, etc.) you\'re wearing

Quorum,

How has AFA worked for you? I have it, but have yet to try it, because of all the other products that I have been experimenting with, I just haven\'t had the chance yet. How did you mix it, and with what?

Brian

Journeyman

perhaps bruce should import more fragrance product that would last longer and nicer smelling. maybe the pheromone should add in designer cologne frangrance by manufacturer/ bruce and his team mates. im sure attract alot of people to buy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

How has AFA worked for you? I have it, but have yet to try it, because of all the other products that I have been experimenting with, I just haven\'t had the chance yet. How did you mix it, and with what?

It\'s one of those things that\'s basically impossible to quantify, but AFA seemed to work well for me, in terms of getting what I\'d call \"friendly respect.\" I just used it straight, 3-4 drops at a time, unlike NPA (which I have to mix with aftershave). I sometimes used SOE at the same time, but didn\'t notice any difference (although, again, it\'s so hard to tell). I\'d often spray a bit of cologne on top of wherever I applied it, but I didn\'t really feel that much of a need to mask it.

I liked it more than AE, but it could have just been that I didn\'t like the smell of AE, which constantly reminded me that I had it on. Seemed like a good one to wear in the office, because the hits were not as sexual as with NPA - which, along with a drop or two of WAGG, is quickly becoming my favorite for when I go out at night &amp; am hoping to get lucky [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Thanks fir the info Quorum. Maybe I\'ll try AFA on Monday at the office. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Scented products are starting to worry me, it must be quite easy to sniff out a phero user.

Good point. I was wondering about that. Soon it will be, \"Hi, I\'m Elana and you\'re...hmmm...AE/m?\" Busted! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Holmes

cuddlebear

As humorous as that last post was, it wasn\'t entirely impossible. I don\'t use pre-scented mone products much and I think that is the actual reason why. Something in the back of my mind told me that eventually my cover would be blown. I agree about the Realm scents. Why can\'t the other stuff smell that good? I like to add \"active\" ingredients to it, if you know what I mean [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cuddles

Yeah, I was definitely only half-joking. It would suck to be found out...kind of akin to airport security catching Derek Smalls with a foil-wrapped cucumber stuffed down his pants in This Is Spinal Tap. Well, maybe not that bad... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

As far as the fragranced products go, the EEs (Arouser, at least) seem to be on the right track, no? Nice scents and not so immediately identifiable as to be a potential \"liability\" (read: \"dead giveaway\"...)

Holmes

Good point. I was wondering about that. Soon it will be, \"Hi, I\'m Elana and you\'re...hmmm...AE/m?\" Busted! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

That\'s another reason I\'m not on the AE bandwagon: not only am I not all that impressed with the smell myself, but I don\'t like the thought of other people wondering exactly what it is that I\'m wearing.

Seriously, what do you tell people if you\'re wearing AE and they ask you, \"what is that you\'re wearing?\" With spiked cologne, obviously it\'s no problem. Do AE (or SOE) users just say \"musk oil\" and manage get away with that? At least in my circles, guys who want to wear a fragrance always go for the fanciest brands, so I\'d tend to find it rather curious if someone said he was wearing \"generic\" musk oil as a fragrance.

i hope mones start using designer oils for the scent. They last all day, are as strong after 8 hours as they were when you just put it on. And depending on the scent you can cover the smell of something like te or npa with it very well. I usually use AFA mixed with a designer fragrance at 3:3 and get good results. I really don\'t see the advantage of having -rone in AE/m. It doesn\'t seem to do much.

i hope mones start using designer oils for the scent.

I tried that with TE/m, and it\'s worked reasonably well. I mixed TE and Chanel Allure oil in what I think was about a 6:1 ratio. It probably could work better with other scents, as it\'s probably much harder to produce imitation versions of Allure. But it covers the scent of TE well, and it smells good enough, even if not quite the real thing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It\'s gotten to the point that I dont wear AE without some other scent component, just to disguise it slightly (I normally use Cool Water for this, even though it isnt my favourite).

I think the way forward is definately the Egde Essentials route, using EO\'s so when asks you could just say, \"oh, just some EO mix\". I normally say it\'s just a sample of cologne that I\'m trying but I cant remember the name, but I dont even convince myself when I say that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Scented products are starting to worry me, it must be quite easy to sniff out a phero user.

Yep. This is the reason I don\'t use a product with really good results: It\'s too easy to buy here in Germany.

MysteriousMan

Thread Information