Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Alpha Sex Attractant

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this product. It claims to be \"twice as powerful as the pheromones that are added to the cologne and perfume currently on the market.\" It also goes on to say that it \"is clearly the strongest product available anywhere.\"

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Alpha Sex Attractant

Hi - never heard of this stuff!
    Where did you find this info? Did they say how much they´re charging for it? (Probably a hell of a lot!)
    Is it for both to use?

-----
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi,
    There are a number of products that claim to be the \"strongest product available on the market\", and generally the claim is just a sign that the company is full of BS. Even if it were a very concentrated product, the size of the bottle is obviously an important point. For example New Pheromone Additivve is almost 5 times as concentrated as the Edge... Wow sounds great doesn\'t it. But the reality is that the Edge bottle is almost 5 times the size of PA. Ooops.... and the pheromone profile and the price are both the same. Conclusion: Same \"bang for the buck\", just different uses. (add to cologne or spray directly on).

If they do\'t tell you (or know) how many mg and what kind of pheromones are in the bottle and what size the bottle is, the \"strongest in the world\" doesn\'t really mean much, does it?

Cheers,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

I agree, you need to read between the lines and dissect the truth from the mountains of bs fed to us by the ever eager marketing departments.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**

I have tried the strongest in the world pheromone and I have tried the less strong ones and for a matter of fact I have gotten positive results with both. I do think the stronger one work better in less dosages, but I don\'t think the less strong ones should be ignored. I have had success with a lesser pheromone product known as attraction and I have had the same success with Perfect 10. I think what matters most is you and the pheromones help. I know this may sound silly, but pheromones work well when you put some effort in and they are neglected when you do nothing. I would definitely say that the stronger ones are not always better though. There are some really good strong pheromones like PI and P10, yet I have been a firm believer in the excite wipes at the same time.

-----
    Eric

Thread Information