Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Newbie Package - Mixing

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, so I am pretty set on the Newbie package and am placing my order today. Now I just need some mixing ideas. Any ideas on a -none/-nol ratio (using TE and SP oil included in beginner set)? Application tips & timing (clothes vs. pulse points)? I read for young guys like me (High School senior), more -nol seems to work better for attracting girls close to the same age. I hope I\'m not asking too many questions, but I really don\'t know where to begin with so many different mixes around.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Newbie Package - Mixing

I would go 4:1 SPMO to Edge. Edge can be pretty strong. We don\'t know how much -nol is in SPMO, but it is likely not very much. Edge is a great product, but try not to overdose with it.

JDM

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the advice. I have another question that just popped to mind. I realized that I\'d run out of SPMO well before my Edge was used. So, for experimentation purposes, any clues on ratios for mixing with pheromone-less colognes/aftershaves?

Phero Pharaoh

Dude,

I\'m in the same boat as you. I\'m one month from 17. I ordered the newbie set, and I\'ve decided to give it a try, but I think I might have to end up returning it and getting something like AE or SoE for obvious reasons. But as for mixing, a lot of people talk about the 7:3 ratio, but I am not 100% sure you nor I should do that with a *none product since your 17 and I\'m 16. Maybe someone else can fill in the blanks here?

I first started using pheromones when I was 18 and the first product I bought was Andro 4.2. I got very good results from it. I still say Alter-ego is a good product but I still think every one needs -none.
    You are putting many time over of your natural pheromone signature. So younger people really should not be producing a huge amount more -none, or enough to compete with a none containing product.
    I say try the edge out more. It sould work.

Enlightened One

ALthough some young guys may not produce very much -none at all therefore (they are usually just friends or completley ignored or not taken sexually seriously with women) then andro 4.2 would be a very good bet.

When I started using pheros my cousin started with me and we both used Andro 4.2 and date mate. I really didn\'t have that much trouble with girls before that but after I used pheros it just changed my world. Girls would start conversations with me, other guys either showed me more respect or feared me more than before, and I became better liked by everyone in general. My cousin noticed the same reaction and we both still use them. I think I produced enough none the andro 4.2 just overwhelmed everyone.

Another thing is that I work out and I was taking androstenediol and tribulus back then so my Test levels were high so I was probably producing more natural pheros than most people.

Enlightened One

Thats an interesting thing about producing more than everyone else with the natural boosters (DI does it also)
    But if i take a week off pheros and keep taking horny goatweed and tribulus + zinc DHEA magnesium protein powders drink plenty of water plus ginseng and gingko plus some other herbs and vitamins women still react almost to the level of synthetic pheros (just the wide spread 30 or 100 natural phero products that arent used by the phero makers)

Thats the thing.
    Before I had ever heard of pheromones I was on Andro and whenever I was on it for a while I got the same reactions as I get from pheromones now. It would be great if I could keep taking andro all the time, if it weren\'t for the side effects.

Enlightened One

Add EW or PCC to the mix and that should negate the side effects. Ive already gone down that testing road i would say 15% PCC to 85% Andro 4.2 (i have about 15 bottles of andro 4.2 purchases over the last 5 years so ive got plenty of usage out of it)

Alas i dont have any 8.4 andro left.

**DONOTDELETE**

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

they are usually just friends or completley ignored

<hr></blockquote> This seems to match my situation. I think I\'m still going to go with the newbie package though, and try the Edge w/cover scent and 4:1 Edge:SPMO mix independently. If I find that Edge w/cover works better for me, I may consider sticking with that or upping to Andro 4.2. Now in regards to cover scents, should I mix then spray, or just spray pheromone and cover independently?

Actually I was refering to androstenediol. I was just too lazy to spell it out. Sorry watcher.

**DONOTDELETE**

Does the alcohol based pheromones in the kit are soluble with escential oils (does it mix well) ?

Is there some almost pure pheromones available in an oil based package ?

I ask because I would like to experiment with a mix of escential oils and because I prefer oil based perfume (it lst longer and blend well with the skin).

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I believe this is just JB2 with edge instead of NPA. Edge is just 1/4 strength NPA. Check the phero cookbook on the reference page. Use those ratios as guides if you want.

Thread Information