Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default success with -none heavy products

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Comparing success stories of -none heavy products does not necessarily prove, which product performs best. But that would be very interesting for most of us.
    It does not work because some products are sold and used more often, such resulting in more success stories - given an equal rate of success per usage.

There are very few success reports about using \"-none\" from one of the chemkits (10ml of 1mg or 2mg -none per ml)

Has anyone ever had a positive reaction (DIHL or hair twirling) on using it?

Does this stuff work? How did you mix or dilute it before applying?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: success with -none heavy products

Working with the chem set gets covered in depth in a couple of threads. Try this one to start:
    http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=7179&a mp;page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1

Enlightened One

That place is a good one to start with regards to the chem sets lots of useful information.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

That\'s the best -none made.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Sympatible for posting this link. A lot of ideas on mixes. But still just one success story from using it.
    Maybe it is not worth its money compared to other products or its simply not popular enough. So few people use it and few successes reported.

**DONOTDELETE**

then try this one:
    http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB4&Number=15049& amp;page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1

aka\'s 4111 chem set mix appears to be a successful implementation of chem set none

Phero Enthusiast

Doc -If you\'re referring to Stone Labs none, I agree it\'s the best quality. Apparently Stone takes care to \'scrub\' the various byproducts that appear during production. And it certainly has the least objectionable smell. However...

My bottle of Andro4.2, which smells noticeably different than Stone none, really seems to give me better results - often agressively sexual like NPA. It\'s a pain to use cause it\'s already diluted to sprayable concentration, and I\'d love to have it as a concentrate to more easily mix with other things. But the results from Ando4.2 have been really clear in my experience. And I just don\'t get anywhere with RM. I have used Stone chemset none in phero mixes, and it seems ok that way...

Does anyone else have something to add about Andro4.2 - hits, or info about the manufacturer or composition of it\'s none? I understand there are different molecular families of none that still qualify under the general heading of \'none\'. Can a chemwhiz fill me in on this??

Thanks in advance...

King of the coupons!

So Irish, Andro 4.2 has your vote eh? What\'s your age if you will? ANNNNN how much do you apply? Where do you apply? I\'ve read somewhere that they sprayed it on their crouch. Mind telling what kind of sexual hits? Thanks for sharing : )

Phero Enthusiast

Hits with A4.2 were from a single spray (rarely 2 sprays) to upper chest or to back of the head. Covered with a good cologne like CW, Romance, Hugo, etc - can\'t remeber now.

One hit I recall was sitting next to a casual acquaintance - she is married and late twenties. After about 15 min she began to openly flirt by touching on my arm and compliments toward me. When I didn\'t respond (she\'s married! off limits in my world) she intensified things to the point of hanging continously on my arm and making blatant suggestions. Her husband showed up and she continued touching me - he noticed and I shot him a helpless look like \'it\'s not my fault bud\'. I saw her a few weeks later and she apologized and said she didn\'t know what came over her.

Another hit I remeber was sitting at a bar - after a while young women began to stand behind me holding their drinks - eventually there were five of them. The giggled, brushed up against me - one of them was thrusting her butt against my leg repeatedly and staring me in the eye - another went DIHL whenever I glanced at her. After about an hour of this I introduced myself to the shyest of the bunch and arranged a coffee date for the next day. Nothing came of that but it was fun.

I get similar reactions from NPA/TE, and early on I combined A4.2 with NPA and got some really wild scenes going in bars where women were in abundance. Maybe it\'s just been luck but I haven\'t noticed this sort of reaction from chemset none or RM alone.

King of the coupons!

Thanks for the helpful info Irish. Sounds like 4.2 needs to get a test drive on this end, and if I get any similiar hits, I\'ll owe you for life : ) Now...how old are you, and I\'m out of your hair? Just curious about the none for the older, and nol for the younger. G-Day!

Phero Enthusiast

Keeping exact age quiet so won\'t be too easily identified by my shenanigans - but it\'s safe to say I\'m old enough to be the father of the younger girls I mentioned above.

King of the coupons!

O.K. with the age thing. 40...over/under?

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

O.K. with the age thing. 40...over/under?

<hr></blockquote>Uhh, he\'s sitting _in_a_bar_ with these girls. He\'s old enough to be their father...

YOU CAN LEARN A LOT FROM A DUMMY!

<hr></blockquote>Are you a ventriloquist, by any chance?

King of the coupons!

What you trying to say Bass? I was doing the nasty at the age of 15...20 plus 15 = ? Let me help you out, since you want to play...it\'s 35, and that\'s under 40. Why is it that people that doesn\'t have anything good to say, open their mouthes when they\'re not spoken to? I just can\'t understand it. : ( ANNNNNNND yes...you can learn a lot from a dummy!!! Che tipo! Che cazzo!!!

Banned User

You have to admit though that it is very unlikely that irish is less than 40 years old .......

King of the coupons!

Unlikely, but possible Franki. On this big round ball, and in America, anything\'s possible!!! My point is...if I think I\'m Batman, let me think it!!! I don\'t think I asked anyone other than Iris the question. If I had left it open to the forum, I would have asked for help from \"anyone.\" Too many trying to rain on somebody\'s parade here. Help wanted...[censored] comments should be kept to oneself. Thought this was a place for help, but it appears to be turning hostile. \"I ain\'t trying to hurt nobody.\" Be good Franki, and remember...people may forget what you\'ve said, they may even forget what you\'ve done, but nobody, and I mean nobody, will ever forget how you made them feel. PEACE!!

Why is it that people that doesn\'t have anything good to say, open their mouthes when they\'re not spoken to?

<hr></blockquote>Why is it that you would dis me by telling me I don\'t have anything good to say, when I was, by your own admission, making a joke? I just can\'t understand it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] It won\'t happen again.

Since you also want to play - I was also doing the _nasty_ at the age of 15. But I wasn\'t fathering children. Were you?

King of the coupons!

Why is it that you would dis me by telling me I don\'t have anything good to say, when I was, by your own admission, making a joke? THEN WHO WAS GETTING DIS BASS? I just can\'t understand it. It won\'t happen again. I CAN HANDLE IT, DON\'T YOU THINK I CAN\'T. THIS PLACE IS JUST TURNING TOO HOSTILE TO ASK FOR HELP THESE DAYS.

Since you also want to play - I was also doing the _nasty_ at the age of 15. But I wasn\'t fathering children. Were you? NOPE, I WAS CAREFUL, AND YES, THERE ARE THOSE AT THAT AGE THAT AREN\'T. DID WE CROSS SOMEWHERE? I APOLOGIZE IF I DID SOMETHING TO YOU SIR. JUST TRYING TO GET INFO MY WAY, BUT IF IT BOTHERS YOU, I\'LL JUST GO AT IT ALONE. PEACE.

Oh, for god\'s sake...

Look, there are some of us here who enjoy each other enough, and have been around here long enough to enjoy having a little fun with each other. We\'re not being hostile. You have 31 posts on this system (maybe more by the time I finish typing this). Some of us have hundreds, some have thousands. We\'re mostly friends, having a good time with each other.

I didn\'t mean to offend you. But there\'s no one here who\'s going to take any crap from you either. Ok? You\'re old enough to know better...

Does, err, anyone else find it entertaining that this particular testosterone_laden display is occurring in a topic titled \"success with -none heavy products\"...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Oh, for god\'s sake...LEAVE HIM OUT OF IT BASS...YOU STARTED THIS

Look, there are some of us here who enjoy each other enough, and have been around here long enough to enjoy having a little fun with each other COOL, I WAS HERE WHEN YOU FIRST CAME ON. We\'re not being hostile. YOU ARE IF YOU DIS PEOPLE THEN SAY IT WAS A JOKE. READ...THERE ARE THOSE KIND OF COMMENTS ALL OVER, AND OTHER TAKE OFFENSE AS WELL, BUT I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU BASS. You have 31 posts on this system (maybe more by the time I finish typing this). Some of us have hundreds, some have thousands. COOL We\'re mostly friends, having a good time with each other.

I didn\'t mean to offend you. COOL But there\'s no one here who\'s going to take any crap from you either I DON\'T GIVE OUT CRAP BASS, NOR DO I TAKE IT...COMPUTER OR FACE WISE. Ok? You\'re old enough to know better...YOU\'RE OLDER, SO YOU SHOULD REALLY KNOW BETTER. NOW FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT....WANT TO HELP ME OUT WITH YOUR ANDRO 4.2 COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL HITS WITH ITS USE? COME ON...FORGIVE ME FOR NOT TAKING YOUR CRAP : )

Oh, for god\'s sake...LEAVE HIM OUT OF IT BASS...YOU STARTED THIS

<hr></blockquote>Ah. So.

Does, err, anyone else find it entertaining that this particular testosterone_laden display is occurring in a topic titled \"success with -none heavy products\"...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER? IF IT IS...THANKS.

IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER? IF IT IS...THANKS.

<hr></blockquote>Yer welcome, darlin\'.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m sorry ... I\'m chuckling so hard I can hardly type.

C\'mon Mobley, everybody loves you, what happen, somebody piss in your Wheaties? No admiration for a smart aleck remark well crafted? He was quick with that \"ventrioloquist\" remark, at least, right? C\'mon now. I thought you had more fun in you than that...

Phero Dude

Irish, I can add something about Andro 4.2.
    It was the first product I tried and it got me some good sexual hits.
    RM has never done anything whatsoever for me.
    PI causes aggression and scares a lot of people, but has never gotten me a hit either.
    I use NPA in a JB mix and this seems to work best for me. I don\'t get consistent hits every day, all day, but in general I feel it works the best.

Thread Information