Close

Default 2 out of 2 hits with APC

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I ordered APC before I found this forum. So far I have gone out with my APC twice. Both times had hits. The first time I really didn\'t want to count, because it was in Home Depot. Most women do very well in a hardware store. I still don\'t know if that was because of my APC. Today I am certain that it was. I was standing at the counter at the dollar store purchasing a pocket atomizer. All of a sudden the cashier looks me in the eyes and say\'s \"You have beautiful eyes.\" I smiled and said thank you. He then said \"wow, you have a beautiful smile.\" We finished the purchase and as I walked away he said \"have a great day beautiful and come back and see me.\" He was probably about 10 years younger than me.

Because I now know APC has such a low concentration, I really didn\'t expect to see any results. Both times, I completely forgot I was wearing it (until the flirting started.) As for the amount I used...I used tons of the stuff. I made a line from my wrist to my inner arm. I did that on both arms. I had some on my neck, behind my ears and even some in my hair.

I can\'t wait to get the strong stuff.

Default Re: 2 out of 2 hits with APC

Good work Elana! Congrats!

Looking forward to more success stories.

BTW, what does APC/w smell like?

APC has a really nice, clean unisex smell. I can\'t put my finger on a specific scent. It would work very well for both a man and a woman.

Journeyman

She\'s correct on that. I tried APC/w on myself to experiement and a former coworker really liked the scent on me better than the male APC. I couldn\'t tell you wat it smells like (APC/w) but it does smell great.

Because I now know APC has such a low concentration, I really didn\'t expect to see any results. Both times, I completely forgot I was wearing it (until the flirting started.) As for the amount I used...I used tons of the stuff. I made a line from my wrist to my inner arm. I did that on both arms. I had some on my neck, behind my ears and even some in my hair.

I used apc bought from another company, even four - five dabs and still nothing. now before mone\'s i always get hits. but i am looking for something major. not these little hits i see all over this site. and still see nothing that proves to me that they work...
    do any of you, have hits where they ask you out?
    waiting for the npa and ew plus the pi/w. Should be here today or by saturday for sure.

i have te/w, apc, ppa, pcc, lavender and vanilla oils. need to go out and get those little bottles that you mix in atomizer\'s.
    and then i will start mixing and hopefully come back with reports

**DONOTDELETE**

They won\'t make men fall at your feet. If you are not seeing any difference before \'mones and after \'mones, then maybe you are right, and they don\'t work for you. It\'s certainly statistically possible that there are some people for whom \'mones do not work.

Wow this is an old post [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

i have only used apc out side the home and te/w i have not used the others and i have not made any mixes yet. i\'m waiting for the others to arrive...

Thread Information