Close

Default ppa results so far

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi newbie here, jus wanna post the results i have been having from the new ppa in the last week,

the past week i have been getting a lot of dihls from women and smiles from women walking down the street. A shop attendant in a bookstore asks me if i needed any help, i was talking to my mate so i didnt really hear her propely so i just kept on talking to my mate. Then she came from behind the counter and came up to me and asked me again with a big smile with those dihl eyes, i feel like a celebrity.

saturday night in a club, getting asked to dance a few times in 1 club and a lot of dihls and smiles. went to another club started dancing and this fit girl comes up to me and starts feeling my member, i was a bit embarresed as there were louds of people about staring so i just left. also this 40\'is women comes up to me in the club and starts reading my palm, she said i had a negative aura around me or something like that, I find that older women are freaked out by me. works better on the young ones, yipeeeee.

Today went to town, a few dihls but the most scary thing was i was walking behind this 40 yr old women into a local supermarket and she kept on looking back at me, she looked really worried and i could see the fear in her eyes, i think she thought i was going to kill her something, strange or what. I am a shy person and i find it makes me a bit more confident also, dunno how, i just seem to be walking with more of an attitude rather than the usuall slump.

I have been using ppa for 4 weeks and didnt notice anything till about the fourth week, think i was using to much before, so all the newbies who are not getting results, give it time and be patient, i find sometimes it takes time to get used to them. I find also with me anyway if i go out looking for signals nothing happens, but if i just forget about i am wearing mones i get a lot more attention, dunno if anyone else has experienced this. Waiting for my npa, cant wait to try the pan mix, should do wonders. anyone else getting results from the new ppa please post them and i would especialy like to hear if anyone is getting results from pan. one last thing anyone feeling really tired using ppa, i find my energy levels have dropped and i find it hard to train in the gym, ne suggestions?

my statistics are

male

athletic build

british asian (parents originated from pakistan)

apllication method dab on each ear then smudge it to my chin on both sides

thanks

ck

Phero Pro

Default Re: ppa results so far

Khan,

Welcome to the forum! BTW how much PPA are you using and were are you applying it? I\'m playing around with the new PPA as well. Not much in the way of hits yet and I also seem pretty drained when putting on 6 drops. I made a mix last night and plan to test it:
    50% PPA
    20% NPA
    20% Vegetable Glycerine
    10% A1 (steaksauce [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

As for you stats you should put that in your username profile before our local profile police get a hold of ya. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Good luck!

Phero Pro

Umm, I think he said how much he applied?

Anyway Swinger, keep us posted on your results! Seems like a good one IMO.

just 2 dabs im using swinger, rubbing it on my earlobe and then just going downwards to my chin on both sides, seem to be getting best resutls from this. I poured half a bottle over me before in a club because i wasnt getting ne hits and i was drunk, never got any hits with that, i make sure i dont take pheros with me from know on when going on the beer, wastes a lot of money

thanks

ck

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I poured half a bottle over me before in a club because i wasnt getting ne hits and i was drunk, never got any hits with that,

<hr></blockquote>Bet you cleared out the club real good, tho...

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

-- the Pepe le Peu Method.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey! Pepe le Peu was my first crush. Well, after Mighty Mouse.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

It\'d be an apt name for a phero cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**

Especially at the rate he was putting it on..lol

Phero Pro

Oops. Didn\'t see the 2 dabs at the end of your post. A whole 1/2 a bottle? Wow. I\'m thinking that 2-3 drops is probably the best amount to put on at one time.

I\'ve been testing out the mix this afternoon. I had about 6\" total rolled on just before I got on the bus. So far I belive I had one possible positive rxn. The gal right behind me was flipping her hair. The mix itself rolls on very smoothly and the fragarence has been cut. It also seems that the veg. glycerine holds the scent in pretty tight. This might be ideal for for my dance classes. Unfortunately it won\'t be a while till the next class comes around since I was the only one signed up for the last class [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] . I\'m thinking of tweaking the mix a bit, 60% PPA and 10% veg. glycerine. On another positive note this mix doesn\'t seem to irritate me like having straight PPA applied to pulse pts. on the neck and behind the ears. I wonder if the 10% A1 has anything to do with it.

Enlightened One

I think the overall perception is important also. You get used to the mones after a while and start noticing little things for those that suddenly go ahha, that is what it is. The fear is the same as arousal, if youve had sex youll know what i mean. Celebrity lol that is one way of putting it sometimes all those people wanting to be in youre vacinty make them work for the right to be around you i say.

If they arent useful there are very many options for moving away from them. Its easier for people to be around popular people, another thing is if you notice people on the edge of youre social circle hooking up that is something else that gets noticed often with pheromones.

Any updates on the PPA? Would

like to hear a bit more about the kind of hits people get with this product, that is if they are getting any

(sexual) hits at all. Please update.

wow thats an old post. Brings back

memories when i was young lol. Khan was me, ive changed my sig now. Anyway the best hit i had off ppa and npa was

being jerked off in a nightclub. I think i wrote about it somewhere before. Them were the days.

Hey thanks for responding

slick. So is it safe to say that you get a lot of sexual hits with PPA alone? Does it matter if you are a lone-wolf

type of guy, does it attract the older women or the younger ones, or both? I have scented SoE/m and NPA/men at this

moment. Haven't tried NPA yet because I have to get a good cover scent to put on with it and I'm thinking of

making a mix with 5:1 parts of a good cologne and NPA so I can go test it out in a club/bar scene. But at this time

I'm not getting any chances to go out at night or weekends mainly because of the long hours I'm putting at work.

So far with SOE women get chatty, which is good, but now I'm looking for something that can turn up the heat with

the ladies.

Also, with your scenario, would you say that that was attributed maily because of the PPA or do you

think you could had still gotten J.O. at the club with any of in on (PPA and NPA)

Thread Information