Close

King of the coupons!

Default JOSE...CAN YOU GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE (AE)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    BEEN READING YOUR POSTS/COMMENTS A LOT SINCE THE FORUM WAS INVENTED, AND THAT\'S BEEN A LONG WHILE!! I WAS WONDERING IF YOU\'D BE WILLING TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS/HITS/EXPERIENCES/USAGE OF THE NEW AE? SHARING MONE KNOWLEDGE....PRICELESS!!! : ) YOUR INPUTS ARE VALUABLE...TO ME. THANKS!!

Phero Pro

Default Re: JOSE...CAN YOU GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE (AE)

ummm .. caps lock ?

\"aaah! - friction burn!\" (Dexter)

\"aaah! - rope burn!\" (Homer)

\"aaah! - caps lock!\" (Andy)

King of the coupons!

THANKS Xehupatl, I DIDN\'T WANT TO GO THERE WITH ANDY. ANDY...GOT ANY HITS TO POST? NO EH? IT\'S O.K. I HATE TYPING (LAZY) SO I LEAVE ON THE CAPS. NOTHING PERSONAL, SO CHILL. CAN YOU GET JOSE TO ANSWER ME PLEASE : ) HOPE YOUR DAY IS BETTER. Xehupatl DON\'T BE SO MEAN!! I OWE YOU ONE. LATER. J O S E ! ! WHERE ARE YOU? GIVE UP THE SECRETS : )

Enlightened One

Hold it folks lets not attack mobley we have on our hands here an individual probably prone to capslock rage if provoked. Lets give him our secrets well jose can anyway. My day is great. Now with alter ego the thing is that really it just rocks and gets a lot of females hot an sweaty a very good product actually.

http://www.theentertainmentcompany.nl/divas/index-en.html

You\'ve been here that long and now you decide to contact me Mobley.lol I\'ve seen this message board change five times, so technically I should have 2000 posts but anywhere onto your question.

It all started when I purchased \"The Original AE\" (in the clear glass bottle), 1 dab on the back of each hand and 3 dads on the neck. One hit that really convinced me that this stuff is for real was when I met a woman from the Internet. I\'ve told this story before so it\'s nothing new. That first day we met we had sex at her place(this woman had the body of a Playboy model I\'m serious). At some point during that sexual encounter she gives me a DIHL look, and then starts giggling. Later she says she\'s never done anything like that before. I believe it was AE that got her all wild and hot, since then I\'ve been a fan of AE.

Then I purchased the new AE (brown glass bottle droper)2 drops on the back of each hand, 4 drops on the neck. Sometimes with combinations of SOE or PI/m(with Cologne) on the chest. Got hit on by a married woman while her husband went to the bathroom. This one has a soapy smell to it, not like the original that had a pleasant fragrance. Now I only use my AE arsenal to meet people for the first time in parties, clubs, and social events at work. Sometimes you get hits some days and others you don\'t, so if you don\'t get a hit don\'t be discouraged. Do your own \"dosage experiment\" what works for me may not work for you.

Hey Bruce do you still have the original AE (in the clear glass bottle) I would like to order that again?

upsidedown

Jose,

You mentioned going from 5 dabs on the original formula, to 8 drops on the newer formula. Why did your dosage go up? Do you feel the original version was more powerful (because of a nice carrier scent) and thus you needed less to be effective, or did you just experiment with the dosages over time and determine that the higher dosages worked better?

I\'ve never gone anywhere near 8 drops.....afraid of OD. But, hey, I might give it a try..

The droper in the bottle of AE is small so I consider 2 drops= 1 dab. And yes I think the original is much better and the fragrance also is very pleasant.

Phero Pro

It\'s easy to layer it with cologne at least. The scent of AE will still be present in the first half hour, but it fades really quick compared to many other scented products.

I love AE myself, it\'s almost everytime the base of my phero experiments. Sometimes I give some more -none and -nol along with the AE.

Why don\'t you just forget about caps ? *g*

I haven\'t ordered the New (third generation) AE with the fragrance that Bruce has just stocked up and received. Has anyone ordered it yet and how does it smile?

King of the coupons!

Thanks Jose. You\'re alright Watcher. Andy...nothing but love for you...we\'re all family here, and I\'m just one that peeps out from the dark every now and then. Happy hunting ALL, and may your every cup of tea hold the sweetest leaves.

Thread Information