Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Enlightened One

Default Apply NLP lingustics to the pheromone forum.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Im going to give people some thoughts on how to accelerate and increase activity on the forum using NLP lingusitics to get our points across to other members, i use this all the time.

Example.

*\"Im a newbie to the forum, being a 22 year old male of 6\"2 and athletic build. So what would you seasoned pros recommened to me.

The response would be as follows using NLP keywords to communicate back to the original posts. This can be used also in everyday conversation.

Ok you <font color=red> are a 22 year old male of 6\"2</font color=red> and <font color=red>athletic build </font color=red> so as <font color=red> a seasoned pro here is what i recommened.

You want to stay away from none a bit if you want to go to none try NPA. Another poster on the forum by the name is watcher who is also <font color=red> 22 </font color=red> and he would recommed DD # 1 which is 70% SOE and 30% NPA and has reported good results with women 20-30 years of age and if you wanted to experiment then you could order some PCC which contains couplins and may increase female competitiveness in conjunction with the DD #1 mix male pheromone types.

The idea is to use the keywords that people use and to feed it back to them using those exact keywords to increase understanding of youre response. See if you guys can locate where i use it. It just makes commincation allround better and if you pay close attention in real life people in relationships in addition to having similar body language tend to use the same words to describe the same thing \"keywords\"

Mind mapping and speed reading + mega memory techniques work on the same principles therefore it has merit.

Any comments. Some forum members may find it quite useful.

Enlightened One

Default Re: Apply NLP lingustics to the pheromone forum.

Ok that didnt quite come out as i wanted but the first line in the response uses what was asked in the original question was repeated back through the response to help increase the understanding of the person asking the question understand the response. This just aligns question and answer so that understanding is maximised. This is a key to effective verbal commuincation and is essential in test based internet commuincation emails etc.

Enlightened One

Bump; better keep this up the front of the forum so everyone can read it.

Phero Pro

Hmmm I just don\'t get it Watcher, why are we supposed to use NLP while writing a post ? It\'s like prechewing food .. even the biggest dumbass will be able to digest it [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img].

Mones have a lot to do with experimentation/reading, aren\'t we preventing that the nubies read the cookbook/other material while giving \'em compact information that\'s enough to understand the answer, but not the whole thing?

Enlightened One

It istn related to pheromones at all, its how youre response or post is worded and the actual words used. All im saying is communicate back to someone its better to prechew the food for the question maker. I know the biggest dumbass would be able to digest it but still.

In no way are preventing anyone from reading any material, im doing it right now by trying to make the information as compact as useful for you to understand the answer based on the words that u used in the previous post.

I hope someone is getting my drift here on the whole thing !

Hey, how \'bout putting up a \'sign\' in big red letters on top of the page saying something like :\"IF YOU\'RE A NEWBIE READ THE GODDAMNED FAQ BEFORE CLUTTERING THE FORUM WITH MORONIC QUESTIONS!\"

\'nuff said

Stefan

No need for NLP here, mate!

Phero Pro

Umm... Xehupatl...

Speaking of forum etiquette and protocol... could we get you to key in at least your age and gender in your profile? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Umm... Gerund...

Speaking of forum etiquette and protocol ... could we get you to stop repeating this like nuts ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Frequent visitors know the few girls here by name and it\'s still doubtfull whether the age is of any use or not. Besides the age of the target is what only matters, conclusions made from the age of the member assume that everybody wants to attract people of same age. That might be, in many cases, wrong.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m with Gerund on this one. Never mind for pheromone reasons, which there are good ones, I\'m sure - but I like to know who I\'m talking to. I\'ve spent two hours hashing something out with a person, only to find out they\'re 15 years old. Nothing wrong with being 15, but my being three times their age precludes some conversations because our difference in experience makes it too difficult to find a common viewpoint.

sorry Gerund ... I didn\'t know my age (and gender ??) is not in my profile ... right on it, sir!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

stefan

Phero Pro

Default Age & Gender

&lt;sigh&gt;

Andy, I know of one sure-fire way to to get me to \"stop repeating this like nuts.\" Can you think of what that may be?

BTW, it is not at ALL doubtful that age is of any use, as other members will attest to, for reasons you didn\'t envision (see FTR\'s reply).

You also assume incorrectly that the age of the \"target\" is the only relevant number. After so many posts, you should know that there has been substantial discussion and some agreement that older guys may do better to wear products with heavier -none concentrations, as they may not produce as much as younger males.

Conversely, younger males (in general) seem to do better with pheromone preparations that contain less -none and more -nol.

So when members ask for advice as to what to use, and how much, you can see that it helps enormously to know their age &amp; gender. Also, the forum member\'s gender is usually not obviously indicated by their name.

Now doesn\'t this nice explanation make you want to go key in your age &amp; gender? [i]It\'s not like we\'re asking how well hung you are (or aren\'t) or what your cup size is... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Default Re: Age & Gender

Obviously my sure fire idea on the linguistics and how to maximise communicate better with each other. But the target idea has gone of course once again.

Anyway none for the older guys unless they are on the skinny side or short (then younger guys may get some use)
    Or if they always get put into the LJBF (lets just be friends) catogorey by all women.

**DONOTDELETE**

Watcher, honey ...

\"Obviously my sure fire idea on the linguistics and how to maximise communicate better with each other. \"

Is that an example of NLP? Because it\'s not working for me at all. Whatever technique you\'re employing when you write seems to take a higher level of intuition on the part of the reader than I can summon. I get a vague jist of what you\'re on about, but that\'s about it.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Is that an example of NLP?

<hr></blockquote>Not an example of NLP.

Watcher, is English your first language?

Phero Pro

Help! I\'m running out of the drugs I need to read Watcher\'s posts!

hehe

Phero Pro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Watcher, honey ...

\"Obviously my sure fire idea on the linguistics and how to maximise communicate better with each other. \"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A verb, Watcher... we crave a verb or something... [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Vanna, Can I buy a vowel?

Enlightened One

Ok lets just let this post self-distruct in 30 seconds forget it everyone. Ok a verb it is you must have a interesting verb. Im doing a verb right now lol.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: NLP

OK. If y\'all want an example, here\'s one that I used once in an e-mail to a woman just because I wanted to try NLP. It\'s fairly dense with it, so see if y\'all can spot the examples. The woman wrote back and said \"...I wish I could meet guys like you in my real life. I feel it already...\"

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Imagine walking through a huge gardens of fragrant red, pink, and purple roses from all over the world, watching waves crash on the rocky coast, hearing live music, eating out at a Sushi bar, or snuggling next to a fire on a snowy mountain.

I\'ll let you experience the friendly atmosphere, open-minded people, powerful natural wonders, and sexy sights, so that you are dazzled with me already. I will be appreciating the qualities in you. Imagine feeling this. Imagine being deeply stimulated, intellectually, emotionally and...

Of course, all this will turn on whether or not you and I have chemistry. If so, you will find me very hard to resist. Think back to happy moments. Can you remember meeting someone and knowing immediately you would enjoy spending time with this person? Wouldn\'t it be nice if you could have that warm shivery feeling a gain? With me, I always have a physical reaction that tells me whether I like you. I believe this feeling never lies to you. When you feel it, already you know.

<hr></blockquote>

**DONOTDELETE**

This is why I\'m SO glad I\'m 45 and know it will be even better as I get older.

Ten years ago I would have fallen hard for that bullsh*t. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

45 year olds just require different bullsh*t. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL!

Seriously, I\'d love to hear a sample. I\'m immune now after experience to the stuff you wrote earlier but who knows what else is out there I haven\'t heard. (Jesus, I hope nothing, how much more could there be...) but any education you could give me in that regard, I\'d be grateful for.

I nominate Whitehall.

**DONOTDELETE**

Whitehall\'s big on the \"piss her off, it makes the sex better,\" an approach which I completely fail to appreciate. His is a case of succeeding *despite* the rap.

Phero Pro

Hmmm~

FTR... can you remember a time when the world held fresh promise?

What\'s it like when you think about that time -- a time when you had no fear of disappointments, because you knew that positive experiences to come would always outweigh them? And so you went through life confident your heart would only become stronger because of your contented expectation that life would always be fulfilling?

As you experience those feelings once again, do you feel how your body and mind join? How the satisfaction of living is sufficient unto itself?

What would it be like for these sensations to continue? A person can experience many things being resolved, and wondering how they could have ever bothered to begin with. You might find yourself imagining a time in the future, say years from now, still feeling that strong sense of serere happiness, and looking back on today as having been the start of it all...

naw, I\'m no good at this... better try Whitehall, as suggested

Phero Pro

That stuff was pretty much pure Ross Jeffries, BTW~ Was it any good?

**DONOTDELETE**

What you wrote was nice. But if you came on to me like that right at the start, I\'d give you the mental equivalent of a kick in the nuts and the green glare would fall upon you. There\'s not a whole lot that I would just say flat out is \"BAD\" but that stuff I think is wrong, that\'s really bad behavior. It\'s more rude and way more impertinent than if I were a complete stranger and you were to grab me right by the crotch as I was walking by. It appears to me what you\'re trying to do is arouse my tenderest emotions. You have no right to them if you don\'t care for me. To try to get into that part of me as a manipulation to get me to spread my legs is criminal behavior in my book. I pity the fool who\'d play with my emotions. lol

Phero Pro

I pity the fool who\'d play with my emotions. lol

Yep, pretty good \"Mr. T\" impersonation... \"I pity da fool\" hehe

What the heck was the name of that series he was on? And does anyone under age 30 have the faintest idea what I\'m talking about? [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

The show with Mr. T was called the \"A Team\" I think.

Enlightened One

You would be correct on the MR T and A Team thing upsidedown. When i started the NLP link i wasnt in no way talking about seduction. More along the lines of marketing/communication to when you give a response that you use the words that the person you are responding to would use - keywords. Age and Gender are important but the thrust of the thread was more about forum communications not romantic seduction.

Should have posed my original thread better its more of a off pheromone type of topic. NLP also extends to self development, better business pratices, accelerated learning techniques and another big use for it (the main one) is in marketing and sales service industries.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information