Im going to give people some thoughts on how to accelerate and increase activity on the forum using NLP lingusitics to get our points across to other members, i use this all the time.

Example.

*\"Im a newbie to the forum, being a 22 year old male of 6\"2 and athletic build. So what would you seasoned pros recommened to me.

The response would be as follows using NLP keywords to communicate back to the original posts. This can be used also in everyday conversation.

Ok you <font color=red> are a 22 year old male of 6\"2</font color=red> and <font color=red>athletic build </font color=red> so as <font color=red> a seasoned pro here is what i recommened.

You want to stay away from none a bit if you want to go to none try NPA. Another poster on the forum by the name is watcher who is also <font color=red> 22 </font color=red> and he would recommed DD # 1 which is 70% SOE and 30% NPA and has reported good results with women 20-30 years of age and if you wanted to experiment then you could order some PCC which contains couplins and may increase female competitiveness in conjunction with the DD #1 mix male pheromone types.

The idea is to use the keywords that people use and to feed it back to them using those exact keywords to increase understanding of youre response. See if you guys can locate where i use it. It just makes commincation allround better and if you pay close attention in real life people in relationships in addition to having similar body language tend to use the same words to describe the same thing \"keywords\"

Mind mapping and speed reading + mega memory techniques work on the same principles therefore it has merit.

Any comments. Some forum members may find it quite useful.